Page 616 of 616 FirstFirst ... 116516566606614615616
Results 12,301 to 12,304 of 12304
    Quote Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course!
    I only see SpiRo when I look at that emote.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    you're right I aint sorry a flying fuck!! SUCK IT LOSERS!

alchy weren't you around when ava was posting screen shots from the mafia QT saying how they recruited zoro :/
    I'm sure he just got to choose between two sets of powers.
    Either way the conversation stemmed from someone saying "no townie is that well protected" and you brought up Zoro's 3 lives, but that was only for his scum set of abilities.

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist21 View Post
    Either way the conversation stemmed from someone saying "no townie is that well protected" and you brought up Zoro's 3 lives, but that was only for his scum set of abilities.
    but I'm sure he just had to choose between two sets of abilities
    no where in the write up did it say he had to choose town or scum.
    those are simply the abilities he chose.

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag View Post

Zoro has died! He was Miyamoto Musashi...

and a member of the Mafia.

Born Shinmen Takezo, you used to be a rabid beast living only to bring death to whoever crossed your path. Merciless, frenzied and ousted, you made a turnaround after devoting yourself to the life of the sword. Whether you are humanity's sword saint or simply the abominable god of death depends on who you are talking to. One thing's certain - your countless battles have honed your skill to the point where the moniker "Invincible under the Sun" would not be an exaggeration.

You have the option of choosing between the valiant life of the sword or returning to your old ways of struggling in the mountains and living to kill.

--------------

Rakshasa

[Demon Child] - Your life force far exceeds that of a normal man. You have three lives.

[A lust for blood]
    - Every cycle, you may attempt to kill a player.

[Detestable] - If investigated, you will scan guilty.

[Adaptable]
    - After being targeted with an ability, you will learn of its effects. Any subsequent usage of the same ability on you will fail if you so desire.

[Frenzy] - If you have successfully killed two players, your kill is augmented to be a Strongman.

Way of the Sword

[I see everything] - Look at the leaf, you'll miss the tree. Look only at the tree, you'll miss the forest. You are aware of your surroundings at all times. Every player that votes for you in the day phase has their lethal abilities nullified if they target you.

[Fair and square]
    - Once per game, pick one player during the DP. Only you or him may be voted for that respective phase.

[Sever] - Pick two players. You will then destroy one of their abilities. This is randomized and permanent.

[Eye on the Prize] - Pick one player before the game starts. Your vote power against this particular player will be quintupled.

[What does it mean to be strong?] - Is invincible just a word? As you grow closer to achieving perfection, you yourself think the gap between you and that ideal is just steadily growing. Forever in pursuit of it, you continue to hone your art. Once per game, you may learn of an ability that targeted you and subsequently add it to your arsenal.

It should be obvious to all of you what's going to happen now - here's a reminder of Komaeda Nagito's bomb.

Komaeda Nagito has placed a bomb! He will detonate it at the end of the day unless the following condition is met:

If Komaeda's conditions are not met, he will detonate the bomb, killing Littlefinger, Murim-in, Y, Ultra and Crispinianus in the process!

Stay tuned!
    @Nikamara;

The ability sets are color-coded with the same colors for Town and Maf this game. Seems pretty clear to me they're related to his alignment.