View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    2 22.22%
  • 4/5

    5 55.56%
  • 5/5

    2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mouten genuinely feels like a General. With his quick thinking and understanding of battlefield he comes as far more mature than someone of his age should be. Young leaders are usually charismatic and awesome and explosive. Mouten goes against the usual stereotype.
    If only Hara does something similar to Shin's character.I don't want him to be too much of a wise guy, no that would be against his character.
    But can't we have Shin who rallied Duke Hyou's rear with his quick thinking? He was amazing there.
    Shin should have been doing something here instead of just taking orders from Mouten. They honestly don't feel equals.
    -Anyway, Batei is dying. He is heading towards Shin and that is not gonna result well for him.
    -Riboku made quick exit all things considered.
    -Where the fuck is Kyoukai? That girl spends most of the time off panel even if she is part of ongoing battle. It is like Hara doesn't knoe what to do with her.
    I think Shin and Kyoukai will have their chance to shine. So far it's been Ousen/Mouten/Ouhon's moment - i'd rather they have their own time rather than Shin hog the spotlight (aka Luffy). It's day 1 of many and we haven't seen any of the center army or Kanki's (and very little of Yotanwa's). Where this arc is concerned, complaining at a lack of Kyoukai/Shin would be like reading the coalition arc and complaining at the lack of Moubu half way through the arc.

  2. #22
    Cheif of Wisdom Amol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hey man it has been forever, you still on NF?

    Back to topic I hope Shin will get more self centered, he could if he wants to
    Yeah I am still on NF. Just lost interest in OP. I mainly post in cafe. I still post OL once in while though.
    You see that is tragedy of Shin's character. It is not like he doesn't have what it takes . He does. It is just Hara for some weird reason prefers to keep him as dumb brute. I honestly thought it would Shin who would taking command of Makou Army instead of Mouten. Shin is quick crisis management guy(or atleast he used to be) while Mouten is long term planning guy. That is how it used to be, Now Shin is nothing and Mouten is both.

  3. #23
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    3,071
    Good question about Kyoukai. Either Hara wrote her aside or she gets a head next week. Which would be too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - Is this the first time we've seen Qin soldiers collapse due to grief? Normally they go crazy. I'm king of glad because it adds something to Wei who supposedly never react. I used to think that was only ever a bad thing but I guess not. (edit; nah it's not)
    Wei soldiers broke down after Gokei's death. Similar to what happened with GHM's hq.
    They are rather hard to rally, so the Renpa outburst was even more awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - I'm glad it's made clear that a simple lie won't just do the trick. Another time when some jumped the gun in the spoilers.
    True that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like that we've seen another mental collapse from Qin. The old "our captain has died so now i'm going to do something incredible in rage" would be too repetitive.
    Though it seems weird to me that an offensive-only army goes down like that. Especially since all of them have been trained so mercilessly.


  4. #24
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,394
    i loved it, mouten is stealing my heart like never before. He's already much more a general than 3/4 of the junk rocking that title in this battle.

    that said, i think they grabbed it by the hair's end and the best they can achieve now is not being utterly wiped out. Kisui's army is still closing this in vast advantage but this can't be a stain to mouten's work here.


  5. #25
    Cheif of Wisdom Amol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Shin and Kyoukai will have their chance to shine. So far it's been Ousen/Mouten/Ouhon's moment - i'd rather they have their own time rather than Shin hog the spotlight (aka Luffy). It's day 1 of many and we haven't seen any of the center army or Kanki's (and very little of Yotanwa's). Where this arc is concerned, complaining at a lack of Kyoukai/Shin would be like reading the coalition arc and complaining at the lack of Moubu half way through the arc.
    I know Shin and Kyoukai will get their chance to shine. Problem is only way Hara lets Shin 'shine' nowadays is by giving him a big name to kill. It fees undeserving most of the time. Kyoukai doesn't get even that. This moment felt to me something where Shin could have shown his growth. That he actually has General qualities and not just the dumb brute. Hara gave that moment to Mouten. Now i am not complaining as I adore Mouten but honestly i would have preferred switched roles. Batei is obviously going to be Shin's 'shining' moment. That should have been Mouten. We never got a proper Mouten fight. In that way both Shin and Mouten would have got what they have lacked so far. A big kill for Mouten and leading entire army(ergo showing General like quality) for Shin.
    There is still time i guess but i don't have lot of trust in Hara when it comes to Shin unfortunately.
    Last edited by Amol; 10-05-2017 at 05:42 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know Shin and Kyoukai will get their chance to shine. Problem is only way Hara lets Shin 'shine' nowadays is by giving him a big name to kill. It fees undeserving most of the time. Kyoukai doesn't get even that. This moment felt to me something where Shin could have shown his growth. That he actually has General qualities and not just the dumb brute. Hara gave that moment to Mouten. Now i am not complaining as I adore Mouten but honestly i would have preferred switched roles. Batei is obviously going to be Shin's 'shining' moment. That should have been Mouten. We never got a proper Mouten fight. In that way both Shin and Mouten would have got what they have lacked so far. A big kill for Mouten and leading entire army(ergo showing General like quality) for Shin.
    There is still time i guess but i don't have lot of trust in Hara when it comes to Shin unfortunately.
    Yeah I agree, i just think it's a "wait and see" situation rather than being impatient. I'm expecting Shin to show a lot this arc, there's no excuse for him not to. I don't even see where he can take a huge name either. Batei isn't enough. Maybe the GH deputy dude.

  7. #27
    Honestly, this felt super fucking cheesy. Like shonen "guts" nonsense cheesy. Not a fan of how this was done. Hopefully things will get better from here.

  8. #28
    King of Heroes
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i loved it, mouten is stealing my heart like never before. He's already much more a general than 3/4 of the junk rocking that title in this battle.

    that said, i think they grabbed it by the hair's end and the best they can achieve now is not being utterly wiped out. Kisui's army is still closing this in vast advantage but this can't be a stain to mouten's work here.
    My boi Mouten, legit might have a crush on him.

    Anyways I liked the chapter, better than spoilers.

  9. #29
    Good chapter. Mouten shows that he has the potential to be a general while Shin and Ten once again are failing and are overwhelmed by the situation. I would have wished for them to contribute some more here, especially Shin. They probably will get their time to shine but probably just by killing a big name again.

    For me current Shin is not really the type to be a general.


  10. #30
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    19,900
    STAND AND FIGHT!!

  11. #31
    Someone on kissmanga made an interesting remark. They said that Shin will always be an 'arrow' that someone will have to guide to a target

  12. #32
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,644
    New form of battle, rock paper scissors.

    Dorah > Ora

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  13. #33
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My boi Mouten, legit might have a crush on him.

    Anyways I liked the chapter, better than spoilers.
    stop checking out the spoilers boys

    just enjoy the chapter when it comes out


  14. #34
    http://sensescans.com/reader/content...3acba0/001.png
    http://sensescans.com/reader/content...3acba0/003.png

    nice company you keep Makou

    meh chapter tbh, seems like it was a boon Riboku didn't take Makou's head to parade around and hightailed it out fast, though Mouten better be worried about how the soldiers might collapse once they find out the truth. pretty crazy tightrope you're walking here

    also lol at Makou's HQ security, even the tacticians were killed that easily
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - Is this the first time we've seen Qin soldiers collapse due to grief? Normally they go crazy.
    pretty sure the Ouki soldiers did it when they thought Ouki was defeated by Houken prematurely. And I'm not sure it's "normal" for them to go crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Kinda dissapointed that Kyokai didn't get any important role here. She would definitely do better then Rikusen.
    I disagree, while we haven't seen much of Rikusen, Kyoukai's stamina is terrible and her leadership is iffy as well. She's not someone I would leave the task of rallying in this situation to.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayerOrnstein View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, this felt super fucking cheesy. Like shonen "guts" nonsense cheesy. Not a fan of how this was done. Hopefully things will get better from here.
    yeah, I liked how Mouten rallied the army and such but the execution kinda fell flat for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Skysthelimit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone on kissmanga made an interesting remark. They said that Shin will always be an 'arrow' that someone will have to guide to a target
    that's a pretty good remark

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, while we haven't seen much of Rikusen, Kyoukai's stamina is terrible and her leadership is iffy as well. She's not someone I would leave the task of rallying in this situation to.
    Her stamina is not terrible, more like her Priestess Dance eats a lot of energy. She doesn't require to use that on random soldiers anyway, since even without dance she is above most people.

    About her leadership, we've seen her being worshipped by soldiers, her commanding skills are definitely not bad.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Her stamina is not terrible, more like her Priestess Dance eats a lot of energy. She doesn't require to use that on random soldiers anyway, since even without dance she is above most people.

    About her leadership, we've seen her being worshipped by soldiers, her commanding skills are definitely not bad.
    it is terrible, remember her taking on the soldiers of Gaimou first day? She didn't even use PD yet and she was already taking a break

    worship =/= great or even good leadership, she's at least above average in tactics but rallying soldiers is definitely a weakness of hers

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  17. #37
    Kyoukai could motivate her own army with her presence alone since everyone basically loves her, but she isn't the type to motivate others IMO. She lacks the dominant personality.

  18. #38
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,622
    This fucking annoying little shit Ten needs to die asap. Whan an eyesore.
    @woikurus



  19. #39
    Monkey D.Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reverie
    Posts
    264
    Ten got infected by Shoubunkun's sweating disease

  20. #40
    Thought them edits were real at first

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •