Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hopefully Oda is using the teleport device here. (Meaning they will do similar to what they did in GOT season 7, travel to a place much faster then it's supposed to take) 10 hours can lead to some draggy ass writing. You can even argue over 2 hours to just make the cake is overkill.

I'm fine with Katakuri being defeated as long as that does not make Smoothie the only sweet commander left. That would be weird as we more then likely have a showndown with Big Mom again one way or another. Also no bullshit plz, Oda try to do it in a way that makes sense.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WCI itself is around 10 km and there is a huge stretch of ocean around it.No wonder Cacao Island is that far,especially when it took a whole day for the crew to reach WCI.Find better things to bitch about.

Surveillance snails ? If you think that these guys won't point out that the Sunny escaped in the next chapter you are deluding yourself.Stop jumping to conclusions just so you can bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

WCI itself is around 10 km and there is a huge stretch of ocean around it.No wonder Cacao Island is that far,especially when it took a whole day for the crew to reach WCI.Find better things to bitch about.

Surveillance snails ? If you think that these guys won't point out that the Sunny escaped in the next chapter you are deluding yourself.It's obvious that the chase isn't done.Stop jumping to conclusions just so you can bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

So because Jinbe the greatest fishman to exist,a man of the sea finds a way to escape the chapter is trash ?

Should I get another ruler for you to stick up in your ass ? It's the only thing you get right currently
    Every post you make is damage control for this failing series. You're Oda's bottom bitch.

How is it obvious the chase is not done?

Why is it a good thing if it is not done? So all this running away and near death climatic situations followed by them getting away only for yet another restart to the chase? So first Rocket fail and getting cornered by BM and entire family. Then Cake Tower giving them a break? Then Food sickness kicks in and she flies right back onto them. Leading to the Zeus fail. Then explosion/Pedro sacrifice that really should have been the end of the pursuit. Now the anticlimactic tidal wave and you're suggesting this is just the next of said situations not the last and that is supposed to be a good thing? It's poison gas/Birdcage all over again yet all you can do is white knight some more as if those were sequences we wanted to see repeated.

Regardless of whether they skip a few hours until BM discovers they are alive, pursuit starts immediately because of said snails, or it starts later thus starting a new death chase ending with the cake finale it's all been pointless meandering up to the "finale" we already predicted. No plot development, just the same predicament repackaged over and over again...probably because his ocd ass can't decide how he wants them to escape so fuck it just illustrate all of his ideas back to back :/.

Nah, 200 miles for a single island is crazy. 100 was conservative assuming Sunny was like a modern ship with an engine. It is not. Point of bringing this up is Oda's lack of attention to detail post skip. Like the ridiculous measurements he gave for FI that were actually retconned in the volume the chapter was released.
    Last edited by Dayum; 10-04-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Like the ridiculous measurements he gave for FI that were actually retconned in the volume the chapter was released.
    What was this about?

When Hody threw his first water shot Oda gave a ridiculous distance for it that would have given Fishman Isle a ridiculous width impossible given how deep under the ocean it was supposed to be. Something like 1600 hundred meters from the plaza to some other town which would have meant the top of FI was dozens of kilometers above the sky islands. He was so off they took the line telling us how far the shot traveled out.

Another example is when Oda said it would take 1 hour to cross a river in Alabasta making the river wider than most real lakes and had people suggesting OP earth is huge like Toriko earth contradicting it has realistic depths.
    Last edited by Dayum; 10-04-2017 at 07:56 PM.

And peoples laughter about FT
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

Quote Originally Posted by 120 View Post
    And peoples laughter about FT
    Still infinitely worse. We're just bored with the redundancy and fake tension, nothing cringy like FT's entire last act.

Still infinitely worse. We're just bored with the redundancy and fake tension, nothing cringy like FT's entire last act.
    Dream on Dayum.

But i dont want a FT debate.I find it just shit that the OP fans make fun of FT,but thinks OP is Godlike
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Yeah,sure..
    alright

Dream on Dayum.

But i dont want a FT debate.I find it just shit that the OP fans make fun of FT,but thinks OP is Godlike
    The number of people who think OP is Godlike here is the same number of people who think FT is good here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Hopefully Oda is using the teleport device here. (Meaning they will do similar to what they did in GOT season 7, travel to a place much faster then it's supposed to take) 10 hours can lead to some draggy ass writing. You can even argue over 2 hours to just make the cake is overkill.

I'm fine with Katakuri being defeated as long as that does not make Smoothie the only sweet commander left. That would be weird as we more then likely have a showndown with Big Mom again one way or another. Also no bullshit plz, Oda try to do it in a way that makes sense.

he said he wanted to do more open water battles.

Meaning probably 10+ chapters of boredom

- - - Updated - - -

FT >>>>>>>>>>>> OP

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    The number of people who think OP is Godlike here is the same number of people who think FT is good here.
    Dellinger vs Rax
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Yeah,sure..
    alright

Jinbe water animal

Dream on Dayum.

Not sure how I am dreaming. OP is boring and predictable now with no tension and lots of pointless. That is our issue. FT ended with the two major bad guys getting friendship punched and then one of them reincarnated as a full grown adult on top of so much more. Not comparable.

Bleach, Fairy Tail, last arc of Gantz, and certain parts of Tokyo Ghoul: re are in another universe of cringe or plain stupidity. You're correct OP is overrated but FT was always OK at best, mediocre on average, terrible when it counted most.

Not sure how I am dreaming. OP is boring and predictable now with no tension and lots of pointless. That is our issue. FT ended with the two major bad guys getting friendship punched and then one of them reincarnated as a full grown adult on top of so much more. Not comparable.

Bleach, Fairy Tail, last arc of Gantz, and certain parts of Tokyo Ghoul: re are in another universe of cringe or plain stupidity. You're correct OP is overrated but FT was always OK at best, mediocre on average, terrible when it counted most.
    I agree,Emo Mage and Acnologia got rekt like faggots.The final fights was a cancer.

At least the final chapter was pretty fine,has read better than the last naruto chapter.

But still,current OP makes no sense,i mean,a cake is the Key to beat BM?Wtf
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Yeah,sure..
    alright

I agree,Emo Mage and Acnologia got rekt like faggots.The final fights was a cancer.

At least the final chapter was pretty fine,has read better than the last naruto chapter.

But still,current OP makes no sense,i mean,a cake is the Key to beat BM?Wtf
    Makes sense, big mom stops her rampages after she eats what originally induced her into the food rage, FT just cops out of reasons and screams nakama and then punches the bad guy who they originally couldn't even harm or had no way to beat them then just one shots them which is worse than having a solution to the problem that has already been shown.

When one piece finally does this then it will be fairy tail tier

Dream on Dayum.

When did anyone ever in this forum say that, not even Dellinger would say that

If Katakuri will be beaten easily I'll drop manga perhaps smh

I actually agree. BM hardly seems like she is going that crazy. She just seems a bit irritable but hardly putting out apocalyptic level attacks losing her shit.

So 10 hours from now how will her mental state be? Will she finally be going bananas threatening her entire empire or will she continue behaving as she has....kinda miffed. What's the cake actually for if it's just the latter? What is she gonna do next chapter since as far as she thinks the cake is gone?? It's not even fun predicting what is gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    When did anyone ever in this forum say that, not even Dellinger would say that
    What?Dellinger allready says Oda is a God.That means OP is godlike
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Yeah,sure..
    alright

Chill guys, the official chapter's not out, it might be enjoyable like most OP chapters even if the plot's thinly written. Oda's still got the magic touch as far as readability goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Oda pulled a Berserk with this 10 hours thing though lmao