Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1. #1

    One Piece Chapter 881 Spoiler Thread

    from yonkoprod

    Chapter 881: Room of Waves

    Jinbe: Enter the green room!!
    Sunny is able to ride under the wave because of Jinbe’s steering.
    Jinbe: We have a good ship and a good navigator!! If the helmsman is good, this ship will probably be invincible!!

    Big Mom thinks that the Sunny has sunk

    Nami talks to Luffy though the mirror
    Luffy: Hurry up and come! Hurry up and get here, I’m sick of waiting for you!! (Luffy is being manipulated into saying that)


    Katakuri: Do you have any last words?
    luffy: i dont plan on dying here


    Break next week.



    edit:

    from dendenmushi

    881 The Wave Room
    Perospero: Wait Mama! At this rate, the cake will sink too!
    BM: Caaaaaaake!

    Brook: It's no good, you can't control the sail of the ship by yourself!
    Nami: No way! Why are we turning around!?
    Jinbe: We're going into the green room!

    Chopper: Where is that? Why are you facing the wave Jinbe?
    Jinbe: The green room is a room that appears momentarily in the surge of the wave.

    Sunny rushes into the wave

    Jinbe: We have a good ship and good navigator! If there's good steering, the ship will be invincible!

    Nami: I've never seen a helmsman like this!

    Peros: Look, underlings! This is Perospero! Oi Katakuri it's all taken care of here!

    Mirror: It seems like the ship has sunk into the sea eh.

    Luffy: oi Nami, Brook, Carrot! The mirrors of mirror world are breaking out!

    Brook: Nami san why the mirrors?
    Nami: Captain's orders! Hurry!

    Chopper: Hey Luffy I got a word for you so get away from the enemy!
    L: Chopper are you ok?
    N: Sanji kun is making the cake so we're headed to Cacao Island. We'll be there in 10 hours at the fastest. At about 1am! Kick that guy's ass and look for a mirror that connects to Cacao Island! Let's meet up there!

    Katakuri kicks Luffy in the abdomen.

    K: Yanagi mochi.

    After getting hit with the technique Luffy smiles broadly.
    L: Hurry up and come! You guys will arrive soon and get tired of waiting!
    everyone: Yeeaah!
    Luffy: See ya later!

    K: You say you aren't going to die here but is this all you got for your last request?

    Katakuri's arm produces 3 spears

    Luffy: I'm not gonna die in a place like this!!
    Last edited by Soca; 10-04-2017 at 10:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Fisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    728
    Really?

  3. #3
    Summary of the plot progression this week:

    Jinbe steers the ship and Big Mammu thinks, oh okay that's done, the Strawhats can fuck off.


    WTH. Now we can wait another 2 weeks for anything to happen.
    It better be some witty ass dialogue or this chapter is likely to be pure disappointment


    EDIT:
    Well, ya'll said there was more to it, and in the short run the plot hasn't changed whatsoever, it's still sparse (refer to my summary a few lines above) but there are a few strands set up and clarifications throughout this chapter. So it's an improvement over my mistaken interpretation of how this chapter would look.
    Last edited by Mercantilist; 10-04-2017 at 10:31 AM.

  4. #4
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,782

  5. #5
    probably more to it

  6. #6
    Fist of Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    2,341
    Again these people its only a fraction of Spoiler

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also Pretty cool move by Oda after a long time showing why good helmsman is needed to survive . Helmspman duty has not shined at all but Jinbe pulls awesome stunt going into Green room of wave
    Last edited by Fist of Destruction; 10-04-2017 at 09:57 AM.


  7. #7
    edited the op

  8. #8
    So Rax lied?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Rax lied?
    Is this sarcasm?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this sarcasm?
    No.

    Dunno why you would think that

  11. #11
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,623
    We'll be there in 10 hours at the fastest.
    Luffy: I'm not gonna die in a place like this!!
    10 hours? and the MC says he's not gonna die? and a break? What a fucking fantastic chapter


  12. #12
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Rax lied?



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #13
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10 hours? and the MC says he's not gonna die? and a break? What a fucking fantastic chapter
    Getting Namek flashbacks
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Estarossa is large city level by PL and scaling, Groug takes this

  14. #14
    Where does Oda get these random ass time frames? 2 hours to make a cake? 10 hours to travel to a single island? So this island is over 100 miles/120 km away? Pudding carpet is that much faster than the Sunny?

    And for the 253534525 time CoO does not exist in the series since she can't tell they are still alive. More importantly how would they not be sensed by her surveillance snails? They keep only surviving due to Baddy incompetence.

  15. #15
    Minister of Negerkuss Charlotte Dingleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Totland, Negerkuss
    Posts
    658
    Why is Oda dragging the shit out of Luffy vs. Katakuri. Nothing happened again. This could've been concluded in 2 or 3 chapters, depending on which outcome Oda wants. He's doing the same mistake again and again, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and now Totland. I think he needs to get his priorities straigth... instead of wasting chapters on unimportant shit like crackbabies, dwarfs, corrida colosseum and so on, he should focus more on actual plot-advancing stuff.

    We could've leardy been past Wano at this stage. Not to mention that dropping uninteresting side-plotlines open up space for the important arcs and fights. When I read that Oda doesnt think he can' spent a whole chapter on a fight nowadays like back in Alabasta or EL, I seriously want to kick his ass...

  16. #16
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,429
    Totland is huge.





  17. #17
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totland is huge.
    This series is pure trash. Try to defend this shitty chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by X
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is this even a thead?

  18. #18
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where does Oda get these random ass time frames? 2 hours to make a cake? 10 hours to travel to a single island? So this island is over 100 miles/120 km away? Pudding carpet is that much faster than the Sunny?

    And for the 253534525 time CoO does not exist in the series since she can't tell they are still alive. More importantly how would they not be sensed by her surveillance snails? They keep only surviving due to Baddy incompetence.

    #Odarekt


    Switch to Black Clover.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #19
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,782
    This is sad.

    I'm sad now.

  20. #20
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where does Oda get these random ass time frames? 2 hours to make a cake? 10 hours to travel to a single island? So this island is over 100 miles/120 km away? Pudding carpet is that much faster than the Sunny?

    And for the 253534525 time CoO does not exist in the series since she can't tell they are still alive. More importantly how would they not be sensed by her surveillance snails? They keep only surviving due to Baddy incompetence.
    WCI itself is around 10 km and there is a huge stretch of ocean around it.No wonder Cacao Island is that far,especially when it took a whole day for the crew to reach WCI.Find better things to bitch about.

    Surveillance snails ? If you think that these guys won't point out that the Sunny escaped in the next chapter you are deluding yourself.Stop jumping to conclusions just so you can bitch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where does Oda get these random ass time frames? 2 hours to make a cake? 10 hours to travel to a single island? So this island is over 100 miles/120 km away? Pudding carpet is that much faster than the Sunny?

    And for the 253534525 time CoO does not exist in the series since she can't tell they are still alive. More importantly how would they not be sensed by her surveillance snails? They keep only surviving due to Baddy incompetence.
    WCI itself is around 10 km and there is a huge stretch of ocean around it.No wonder Cacao Island is that far,especially when it took a whole day for the crew to reach WCI.Find better things to bitch about.

    Surveillance snails ? If you think that these guys won't point out that the Sunny escaped in the next chapter you are deluding yourself.It's obvious that the chase isn't done.Stop jumping to conclusions just so you can bitch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This series is pure trash. Try to defend this shitty chapter.
    So because Jinbe the greatest fishman to exist,a man of the sea finds a way to escape the chapter is trash ?

    Should I get another ruler for you to stick up in your ass ? It's the only thing you get right currently





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •