Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think this is a special case since no one was actually around Makou when he was killed. There was maybe 20 odd witnesses, and I assume Mouten has spoke to them.

It'd be different if it was a normal commander death. I imagine they'll find out he's dead soon enough, but just after Mouten/Shin have salvaged the situation. We're near the end of day 1 anyway.

And lets be fair, the odds of your commander dying are probably less likely than him actually dying, especially when Qin were dominating so much. In that scenario I would need to be shown proof that he has died, rather than proof that he hasn't.
    was speaking on both ends. like you said, they didn’t have confirmation for either. believed both statements from friend and foe without much hesitation. and even though they admittedly didn’t think it believable that their commander could’ve died at first they pretty much just convinced themselves of the possibility and accepted it.

EDIT:

not to say it doesn't make sense, tho. goes back to ou hon's first speech to shin and his soldiers when he met them. what was it, the "ant" analogy?
    Last edited by Tokio; 10-02-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Mouten is just doing exactly like what his teacher taught him to do in the battlefield by relaying false information to gained the advantages in the midst of confusion.

SHK>RBK in the battlefield something small like that should be taken into the consideration when he killed Makou and he should take that head along with him and sending someone to announce Makou's death openly with his head at the tip of spear like Kaiouku was doing back then. Mouten exploited that successfully.

Why did not Riboku show the commander' head?

- - - Updated - - -

The importance of taking heads for any reason other than being evil seems to have been dropped by Hara ever since Dakan Plains. That being said it wouldn't do that much good here. What's Riboku going to do, stay in the danger zone and show it to Qin soldiers? Or take it with him and play pass the parcel with the head until it reaches Qin soldiers who may or may not even know what he looks like?

Riboku needed to get in and out before being swamped. I guess it only takes a split second to jump on and off a horse, but I don't see that happening in this manga lol.

think this might actually be the first time shin and mou ten have fought side by side or on the same battlefield?
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    think this might actually be the first time shin and mou ten have fought side by side or on the same battlefield?
    They kinda/sorta did with confronting Renpa, but not like this.

where is this damn chapter

Last edited by Duke Xin; 10-06-2017 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Has arrived!