Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kingdom 533 spoilers

Looks like they're coming for Batei's ass now.

http://www.spoiler.net/spoiler/ov.8-kingdom-chapter-533

Mouten's leadership

He's doing all the work, he's sending his arrow (Shin) after Batei's stupid ass

Looks alright chapter. I'm guessing Makou's army will become loyal to Shin/Mouten's units from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks alright chapter. I'm guessing Makou's army will become loyal to Shin/Mouten's units from now on.
    ?? Shin for what?

Mouten got pedigree with his Mou family status and his intellectual to revive the army while Shin is just a normal soldier worked under Mouten's command like Rikusen.

Mouten - Commander for the left army.

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    ?? Shin for what?

Mouten got pedigree with his Mou family status and his intellectual to revive the army while Shin is just a normal soldier worked under Mouten's command like Rikusen.

Mouten - Commander for the left army.
    Shin's going to take a head here. It shouldn't be too surprising if he leads some men who end up wanting to follow him, even if Mouten is there.

They're both becoming Generals and odds are will have equal-ish achievements/respect from this war.

King of Heroes
    Looks like a decent-ish chapter.

Shin's going to take a head here. It shouldn't be too surprising if he leads some men who end up wanting to follow him, even if Mouten is there.

They're both becoming Generals and odds are will have equal-ish achievements/respect from this war.
    I'd say the odds are Shin will have better achievements, as usual.

King of Heroes
    Nah, I think Mouten will.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Nah, I think Mouten will.

At the end of the war Mouten better achievements than Shin? I highly doubt that.

Not the same thing similar to FD arc when Ouhon was received the same achievement as Shin and everyone in Qin's army were shocked by that including Rukoumi, Ryukoku and Kanjou because the magnitude isn't the same to be put on the same level. 3 of them will be promoted to the general rank after this war but it doesn't mean those 3 will share similar feats and achievements. Ouhon general promotion was blocked by SHK despite Qin's court decision to promote him similar thing happened to Shin after his campaign with Kanki's army despite the reasoning but it was ultimately based on SHK decision and he decided to put those 3 in equal terms no matter what.

If the left army prevailed against the Zhao's army then Mouten will be the one to get a huge praised for his accomplishments and also because of his current rank as acting commander for the left army.

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Not the same thing similar to FD arc when Ouhon was received the same achievement as Shin and everyone in Qin's army were shocked by that including Rukoumi, Ryukoku and Kanjou because the magnitude isn't the same to be put on the same level. 3 of them will be promoted to the general rank after this war but it doesn't mean those 3 will share similar feats and achievements. Ouhon general promotion was blocked by SHK despite Qin's court decision to promote him similar thing happened to Shin after his campaign with Kanki's army despite the reasoning but it was ultimately based on SHK decision and he decided to put those 3 in equal terms no matter what.
    I hope you're right, but i dont see Shin taking a back seat overall in this arc. We've a long way to go.

If the left army prevailed against the Zhao's army then Mouten will be the one to get a huge praised for his accomplishments and also because of his current rank as acting commander for the left army.
    Ouhon had a name on his belt though. If Shin takes out Kisui aka the CiC of the left side, he will get equal praise. Ouhon still had more than Shin because he came up with the idea and took an equal name. Batei isn't an equal name to Kisui.

its too early to draw conclusions since we dont have any details on what Mouten is thinking and what is or will be the core of his plan

King of Heroes
    A short summary here :

https://magaxking.wordpress.com/2017...ch533-summary/

Honestly if all it took was Mouten screaming that Makou didn't die to make the soldiers fight in even terms again, it'll be a disappointment...but let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    A short summary here :

https://magaxking.wordpress.com/2017...ch533-summary/

Honestly if all it took was Mouten screaming that Makou didn't die to make the soldiers fight in even terms again, it'll be a disappointment...but let's see.

They concealed/hushed up Keisha's death, but come on... going from this

to even stevens by saying "nah, he didn't die, he's chasing Riboku down/smoking/taking a stroll" would be lame.

Have Qin going down while Mouten at least upholds a bit and then get new steam by Shin clashing with Batei or something... or spread some counter rumor (left Zhao flank went down)... ah let's see how this plays out in full version.

Mouten's always been able to have that effect. A smile and a wink and people worship him. It's happened plenty of times, albeit with his own men.

Seems like a boring chapter though. Chapter is usually much better than the spoilers tho so w/e

Looking forward to seeing Rikuusen tho. Being compared to Ouhon is legit hype.

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post

They concealed/hushed up Keisha's death, but come on... going from this

to even stevens by saying "nah, he didn't die, he's chasing Riboku down/smoking/taking a stroll" would be lame.

Have Qin going down while Mouten at least upholds a bit and then get new steam by Shin clashing with Batei or something... or spread some counter rumor (left Zhao flank went down)... ah let's see how this plays out in full version.
    Ikr, it feels really lame and a cheap way to make this flank end sooner. Hope it becomes better sooner.

I just wish that kisui would demonstrate something impressive, as well as pull back and "hold the tips"

lol, so the soldiers just believe anything, basically. smart. would’ve never thought of that as a solution.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    lol, so the soldiers just believe anything, basically. smart. would’ve never thought of that as a solution.
    An enemy should use that as a tactic and say Ousen has died lol. They'd believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    I think this is a special case since no one was actually around Makou when he was killed. There was maybe 20 odd witnesses, and I assume Mouten has spoke to them.

It'd be different if it was a normal commander death. I imagine they'll find out he's dead soon enough, but just after Mouten/Shin have salvaged the situation. We're near the end of day 1 anyway.

And lets be fair, the odds of your commander dying are probably less likely than him actually dying, especially when Qin were dominating so much. In that scenario I would need to be shown proof that he has died, rather than proof that he hasn't.