Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who is the traitor at UA?

Popular theory is that its Kaminari, but idk.

I don't see author making any of the students from class A a traitor.

I've seen a really good theory about Hagakure being a traitor.

Traitor is none other than Nejire one of the big 3
    Notice how we barely got any screen time from her #exposed
    Ending of berserk revealed

Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Traitor is none other than Nejire one of the big 3
    Notice how we barely got any screen time from her #exposed
    she is a recent character. I doubt that. I think its more likely to be Shinsou

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    she is a recent character. I doubt that. I think its more likely to be Shinsou
    She is a recent character which is exactly why she is the likeliest to be a traitor
    She had barely any screen time unlike Lemilion and Suneater which is a perfect chance to show her true colors when we see her next time
    Ending of berserk revealed

Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    She is a recent character which is exactly why she is the likeliest to be a traitor
    She had barely any screen time unlike Lemilion and Suneater which is a perfect chance to show her true colors when we see her next time
    but there is some thing off with Shinsou. He was showed to be a villainish from the start.

Shinsou wants to be a hero though, that was made clear.

Doubt it's Nejire either, the only ones who knew about the training camp location were the teachers and the pussycats.

So if it's a student, it's gotta be from either class A or B.

It has to be Hagakure. Her being absent on the same day that Shigaraki let reporters into UA makes her way too suspicious. It wouldn't make sense for Horikoshi to include such a minor detail otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    It has to be Hagakure. Her being absent on the same day that Shigaraki let reporters into UA makes her way too suspicious. It wouldn't make sense for Horikoshi to include such a minor detail otherwise.
    I went and read the chapter but I don't see anything that hints her being absent, except the thing that she was absent from the very chapter itself.. But that could be just her being off-panel, we never saw the classroom in full in the chapter.

Though that would make her way, way more interesting, she's someone you could easily forget about.

Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    I went and read the chapter but I don't see anything that hints her being absent, except the thing that she was absent from the very chapter itself.. But that could be just her being off-panel, we never saw the classroom in full in the chapter.

Though that would make her way, way more interesting, she's someone you could easily forget about.
    When they voted for Class Representative, there was one less vote than they're are kids in the class, meaning that someone was definitely absent for at least part of the day. If you read through the voting scene, you can spot everyone at least once, except for Hagakure (Shoji's arms are barely visible in one panel, but he's clearly there), so she's the only one who wasn't there to vote, which is an odd detail to randomly include unless there's a deeper meaning to it.

Like you said, Horikoshi counts on us forgetting about her or assuming that we just didn't notice Hagakure because of her invisibility, which makes her pretty interesting as a likely spy.

When they voted for Class Representative, there was one less vote than they're are kids in the class, meaning that someone was definitely absent for at least part of the day. If you read through the voting scene, you can spot everyone at least once, except for Hagakure (Shoji's arms are barely visible in one panel, but he's clearly there), so she's the only one who wasn't there to vote, which is an odd detail to randomly include unless there's a deeper meaning to it.

Like you said, Horikoshi counts on us forgetting about her or assuming that we just didn't notice Hagakure because of her invisibility, which makes her pretty interesting as a likely spy.
    You are right.

Everyone else except her and Iida also got a vote.

Definitely suspicious, would be cool if she was the one and there was more to her quirk than just being invisible.

holy shit.

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar

Who's the Traitor in Class 1A?

Since the location of the class was revealed on at least 2 occasions that put them in mortal danger, someone in class 1A is a traitor.
    Who do you think it is and why?

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

@Makenzye merge this thread with this.

Good eyes @Femto;
    Last edited by Makenzye; 10-06-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar

ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

It's Kaminari.

Last edited by Juan; 10-06-2017 at 09:02 PM.

I would love for there to be multiple traitors, Kaminari and Hakagure, maybe some class-B kid and one teacher at least.

Mineta has always been suspicious to me

Bump