Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 115
  1. #41
    can you please reply to my question?

  2. #42
    Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    38,987
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can you first answer the question regarding the stats?

    it would be a surprise if we come to to the conclusion he scales to X only to find out in your book X doesnt get the island level scaling.
    reading Rax like a book




  3. #43
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    I'm waiting for the feats



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #44
    then we will meet here once you are willing to answer the question i asked. until then we consider this topic settled.

  5. #45
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    I'm asking first for the very base root of the topic and for you to provide scans showing why Glox scales seeing as Meliodas sold his attack off without issue and was trashing him



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #46
    before i can give you an explanation, provide panels, feats and reason as of why certain characters scale to certain other characters i need to know what level of stats you are seeing the characters in the first place.

    which are meliodas pre death both with and without his demon mark, chandler in his true form and dolor

  7. #47
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    Glox is only Mountain level+ by feats.

    He's only around level with Dolor because he has other skills to compensate.

    Dolor is purely attack power based.

    If they were equal in DC but Glox had a ton of other abilities he'd be above Dolor, when he isn't even by lolPowerlevels



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #48
    Alright this is just circling as of now. I made clear why i need you replying to my questions before i can give you my reasoning. Until then im out of this particular topic.

  9. #49
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    You've claimed he somehow scales to someone stronger than him

    I'm waiting for feats to prove such



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #50
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,623
    the difference in their pl is negligible

    don’t even think dolor was using one of his strongest attacks
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  11. #51
    Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    38,987
    Gloxinia (47,000/0/3,000)
    Dolor (14,000/36,500/3,500)

    Gloxinia purely concentrated in his magic power. His offensive should be stronger tbh since Dolor is split between his magic power and strength.




  12. #52
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the difference in their pl is negligible

    don’t even think dolor was using one of his strongest attacks
    Strongest shown

    And Meliodas shrugged them both off, so there's nothing that says his attack was superior.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #53
    Sierra 117 Mythoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the attack that was a multiple person combo against Chandelier
    Chandler blocked the fusion attack with barriers and came out with a busted lip.
    When King actually tagged him, he carved a hole in his stomach with Chastiefol.
    So King is pretty much the benchmark for island level characters in NNT.And we know Gloxinia is > current King
    who was stated to be playing nice

    That doesn't magically lower his durability.

    and the second he got serious he was capable of trashing Glox and Dolor?
    You're understating that scene.Both Cusack and Zeldoris were worried about the fact that he needed transformed.Goes to show that they underestimated the power of the Sins(King did most of the heavy lifting) and it wasn't just Chandler playing around.And even after he transformed,Gloxinia's guardian was piercing his skin.

    Dolor and Glox don't have the same power level
    No double standards.You were the one saying we can't use powerlevels to scale characters,and now you're using it in favor of your argument.Make up your fucking mind.

    Don't have the same feats
    Portrayal pretty much says otherwise.When they're getting trashed,the portrayal is the same.When they're kicking ass, the portrayal is the same.

    Don't have the same fighting style
    Okaaay..And that proves what exactly?How does this disprove anything?You don't need to be a brute to get the scaling

    You're literally going against everyone in this discussion and not providing anything substantial..
    You're practically nitpicking...

    And I'm tired of your drivell,so I'll take my leave.

  14. #54
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    If Glox was = to Dolor in stats then he'd be stronger since he'd also have hax and utility, which he isn't



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Glox was = to Dolor in stats then he'd be stronger since he'd also have hax and utility, which he isn't
    What are you even basing that on?

    Sounds more like you don't want to believe that than anything else.

  16. #56
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    Because it would mean Glox would have the ability to match Dolor in fire power and then use his various other abilities to fight him with while Dolor has only DC



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #57
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913


































  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it would mean Glox would have the ability to match Dolor in fire power and then use his various other abilities to fight him with while Dolor has only DC
    And?

    King consistently does far better than Diane, Glox doing better than Dolor wouldn't be surprising.

  19. #59
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    59,468
    He's supposed to be weaker.

    Plus he doesn't even have a feat that puts him equal in DC



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #60
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's supposed to be weaker.

    Plus he doesn't even have a feat that puts him equal in DC
    Can you back that up with evidence of a panel or something so your words hold actual merit?


































Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •