Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1060
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Brandish was stated to be strong enough to make nations disappear, so that is not really outlierish
    Context. Was it stated she could do this in 1 shot? Hell, at least etherion got that much. And even that was loose tbh.

But back to my point, Idk how you guys can push for country lvl status for characters that not only didn't portray it, but were defeated with less than that.
    You're all...so small

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    So You're telling me that Grey, Sherria, Wendy, Erza, Laxus, Gildarts and Natsu were all country lvl when they beat their spriggans?
    >Acting as if giant boosts don't happen EoS in shonen battle series

Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Context. Was it stated she could do this in 1 shot? Hell, at least etherion got that much. And even that was loose tbh.

But back to my point, Idk how you guys can push for country lvl status for characters that not only didn't portray it, but were defeated with less than that.
    by what was shown with her past feats she could very well do that but didn't care.

Let me ask you this? Why is Yamamoto considered small country level when he never portrayed such things? And no, burning all of soul society to ash is still not accepted if I recall
    Last edited by COV; 05-24-2018 at 01:12 PM.

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

by what was shown with her past feats she could very well do that but didn't care.

Let me ask you this? Why is Yamamoto considered small country level when he never portrayed such things? And no, burning all of soul society to ash is still not accepted if I recall
    Well aside from burning up soul society, there's being above all the other soul reapers. What did kenpachi get for his feat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    >Acting as if giant boosts don't happen EoS in shonen battle series

So Natsu through a country lvl punches at Jacob?

And Gajeel at Bloodman?
    You're all...so small

Well aside from burning up soul society, there's being above all the other soul reapers. What did kenpachi get for his feat?
    That doesn't really prove that he is country level, because they calced him using the same formula instead of an actual country level destruction feat, just like what we are using now for this feat.

And it is called scaling

That doesn't really prove that he is country level, because they calced him using the same formula instead of an actual country level destruction feat, just like what we are using now for this feat.

And it is called scaling
    Yamamoto is above kenpachi, who destroyed the meteor that was gonna wreck soul society. He also fought Ywach pre-Almighty and didnt lose to anyone beneath that. He's conveyed that lvl of power.

Why would the creator show The strongest sprigans doing country lvl things, but not the rest?
    Last edited by Skeptik; 05-24-2018 at 01:27 PM.
    You're all...so small

- - - Updated - - -

So Natsu through a country lvl punches at Jacob?

And Gajeel at Bloodman?
    That's bad but OP characters getting random boosts is fine, right?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    That's bad but OP characters getting random boosts is fine, right?
    What random boost? They said whitebeard could destroy their world but do we give whitebeard planet lvl dc? No
    You're all...so small

Yamamoto is above kenpachi, who destroyed the meteor that was gonna wreck soul society. He also fought Ywach pre-Almighty and didnt lose to anyone beneath that. He's conveyed that lvl of power.

Why would the creator show The strongest sprigans doing country lvl things, but not the rest?
    Lit was going to wreck seireitei, not SS, and Kenpachi was not even at that level at that time when yamamoto was alive,

it it is stated that the Spriggans are on the same level, with the exception of Larcade, Irene and August who are stronger, and with good reason as Irene casually compressed an entire nation.

also with Wall's Etherion feat, being large country level, that gives Brandish's nation disappearing feat valid claim

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the something to note, there is actual destruction of something and the is a feat which can be calculated by the amount of energy produced.

Lit was going to wreck seireitei, not SS, and Kenpachi was not even at that level at that time when yamamoto was alive,

it it is stated that the Spriggans are on the same level, with the exception of Larcade, Irene and August who are stronger, and with good reason as Irene casually compressed an entire nation.

also with Wall's Etherion feat, being large country level, that gives Brandish's nation disappearing feat valid claim

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the something to note, there is actual destruction of something and the is a feat which can be calculated by the amount of energy produced.
    I hope you're not implying that kenpachi became stronger than yamamoto....who solo'd pre-almighty ywach.

I'm not trashing your effort here. I just simply don't agree with country lvl spriggans. August and Irene perhaps. But the rest? Calc or no calc, it just seems incorrect imo.

Do you honestly think jacob or Bloodman or Ajeel could solo the 10 tails or Sage of 6 paths?
    Last edited by Skeptik; 05-24-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    You're all...so small

I hope you're not implying that kenpachi became stronger than yamamoto....who solo'd pre-almighty ywach.

I'm not trashing your effort here. I just simply don't agree with country lvl spriggans. August and Irene perhaps. But the rest? Calc or no calc, it just seems incorrect imo.

Do you honestly think jacob or Bloodman or Ajeel could solo the 10 tails or Sage of 6 paths?
    that was not even the real Yhwach to begin with.

if you don’t agree that is your opinion, but other say otherwise.

do you think ten tails can solo Cell since he never destroyed a planet?

that was not even the real Yhwach to begin with.

if you don’t agree that is your opinion, but other say otherwise.

do you think ten tails can solo Cell since he never destroyed a planet?
    I'm talking about in the past. They fought before remember? But even still, if current ywach could have beaten yama on his own without any schemes, don't you think he would have?

Cell is stronger than namek saga frieza, who was shown destroying a planet. There's no question Cell couldn't do the same. Its irefutable. Country lvl spriggans is not irrefutable. All I'm saying.
    Last edited by Skeptik; 05-24-2018 at 02:24 PM.
    You're all...so small

I'm talking about in the past. They fought before remember?

Cell is stronger than namek saga frieza, who was shown destroying a planet. There's no question Cell couldn't do the same. Its irefutable. Country lvl spriggans is not irrefutable. All I'm saying.
    I remember, but that still would not mean anything in this case since he didn’t become stronger until his battle with unohana.

if that is what you think fine, but that doesn’t mean others thought that when they saw this, like Tokio, and R conceded

I remember, but that still would not mean anything in this case since he didn’t become stronger until his battle with unohana.

if that is what you think fine, but that doesn’t mean others thought that when they saw this, like Tokio, and R conceded
    I'm saying yama has proof in his favor that he has county lvl dc. Even with no calc its believable.

Well kudos to you then. I hope more ppl comment on this, because I can see other ppl disagreeing as well. Best way is to do low tier spriggans vs ppl like yamamoto or yusuke.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm saying yama has proof in his favor that he has county lvl dc. Even with no calc its believable.

Well kudos to you then. I hope more ppl comment on this, because I can see other ppl disagreeing as well. Best way is to do low tier spriggans vs ppl like yamamoto or yusuke.
    You're all...so small

Neither Tokio nor me conceded. We simply stopped to care due to different reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he is small country level because of the calc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    Neither Tokio nor me conceded. We simply stopped to care due to different reasons.
    Tokio stated that the formula was fine, just needed to check the math

Raven is just being a salt monger.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

I'm not sure why it's so outlandish to you. They're literally hyped to be able to topple down countries single handily.

We've seen Irene mess with the country. We have August's Ars Magia being stated to be capable of wiping the country off the map. Wahl has his own version of Etherion, a weapon that's been shown to destroying a country, and Brandish's epithet is literally Nation Destroyer. The way her ability works suggest that she does everything with one shot, and making nations vanish imply it's done in one shot.

Full circle

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    I'm not sure why it's so outlandish to you. They're literally hyped to be able to topple down countries single handily.

We've seen Irene mess with the country. We have August's Ars Magia being stated to be capable of wiping the country off the map. Wahl has his own version of Etherion, a weapon that's been shown to destroying a country, and Brandish's epithet is literally Nation Destroyer. The way her ability works suggest that she does everything with one shot, and making nations vanish imply it's done in one shot.

Read my posts

Irene and August were like the only 2 that lived up to that hype. But again that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Skeptik; 05-25-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    You're all...so small