Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Answer my message or I'll get angry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably because I copy/pasted your name from the front page. I have no clue how to do that O of yours.
    Magic.


  2. #22
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    18,957
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well the classics that's what I think I should read.
    How are you enjoying them? Silver Age Strange was a pretty strange (forgive the unintentional pun) read.

  3. #23
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How are you enjoying them? Silver Age Strange was a pretty strange (forgive the unintentional pun) read.
    Dont worry I don't mind puns, you can make as much as you want. I'm actually planning to read it on Sunday/Monday that's were my comic adventure will start. Right now I'm seeing Injustice Year 1.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How are you enjoying them? Silver Age Strange was a pretty strange (forgive the unintentional pun) read.
    Also I forgot to mention would you like to mention some comics that you think that might be fun to read?

  4. #24
    Do you read the manga or do you watch anime exclusively? It might be difficult to partake in the OP discussions since the anime is always a substantial distance behind the manga.

  5. #25
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you read the manga or do you watch anime exclusively? It might be difficult to partake in the OP discussions since the anime is always a substantial distance behind the manga.
    When I normally finish the anime. I read the manga because I don't want to be behind the story line.

  6. #26
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Welcome to TMF. Enjoy your stay.

  7. #27
    Hello to Millennium Forums, it's an honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I come from Australia and live in NSW
    In Australian English, we spell 'honour' with a 'u', and take the same approach for 'honourable' and and 'honourably'. However, when it comes to the word 'honorary', the 'u' disappears.
    https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2013/1...need-to-learn/


    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  8. #28
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913
    RUN FROM THIS MEME HELL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Welcome to TMF

    Do you read comics?


































  9. #29
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still come from Australia lol, sometimes I like adding different words from other languages.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RUN FROM THIS MEME HELL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Welcome to TMF

    Do you read comics?
    Starting to, I'm currently searching for comics that fit my own personal likes. Well I gotta see this meme hell now, it can't be that bad....

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to TMF. Enjoy your stay.
    I will and you as well.
    Last edited by The Elementalist; 09-29-2017 at 08:08 PM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still come from Australia lol, sometimes I like adding different words from other languages.
    I'll be watching you
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  11. #31
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still come from Australia lol, sometimes I like adding different words from other languages.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Starting to, I'm currently searching for comics that fit my own personal likes. Well I gotta see this meme hell now, it can't be that bad....

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -



    I will and you as well.
    You poor soul


































  12. #32
    You have made grave mistake now your stuck here with the rest of us.... So welcome


    Best girl.

  13. #33
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You poor soul
    I will be fine, there memes don't scare me....

  14. #34
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will be fine, there memes don't scare me....
    If you must

    Go far.

    Become a legend.


































  15. #35
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you must

    Go far.

    Become a legend.
    I will try my best to achieve that goal. I will make you proud my friend.

  16. #36
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will try my best to achieve that goal. I will make you proud my friend.
    Yes..



































  17. #37
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have made grave mistake now your stuck here with the rest of us.... So welcome
    Well we at least we have each other to count on, right.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes..

    Are you scheming something, because I will eventually find out....

  18. #38
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well we at least we have each other to count on, right.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Are you scheming something, because I will eventually find out....


































  19. #39
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    975
    Your hiding a meme aren't you or even better hiding a bunch of memes. Spill the beans.
    Last edited by The Elementalist; 09-30-2017 at 01:35 AM.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFan101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well we at least we have each other to count on, right.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Are you scheming something, because I will eventually find out....
    It depends it all depends


    Best girl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •