Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How does suicide affect those around you?

I ain't there man.

But give me reasons so that I can at least try to keep these bad thoughts out of my head

Suicide is for retards

I ain't Avalon Millennium Creed's Avatar
    They say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. In other words, it's a double edged sword. Think of your parents. Any potential future love interests you have. Hell, even us. You aren't doing any of the aforementioned any favors by doing this. You have an outlet for your negative thoughts, which is something a lot of people who struggle with these thoughts don't. You're smart, you're kind and you have a dearth of potential to you. The world is your oyster if you care to spend these next few years of your life prying open the shell. Just remember that the worst enemy we can have is usually ourselves. Whether you think you can or you can't; you're right either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    One question.

If you think posting on an anime forum at the age of 28 is pathetic then why are you making an Ask Me Anything thread at the age of 28 on an anime forum?

Since you want us to be honest about this, I'll just cut to the chase.

Suicide is for retards.

It makes it look like you gave up instead of struggling against your shackles, like everyone worth their salt did.

Never do it, faggot. You gotta keep on living, because there's always someone worth to keep fighting for (In your case, it's your little brother), or, if there isn't, you just do it to stick it to the people who put you down for a little bit longer.

Don't mind if you're not that popular with girls, it's not a big deal. Well, it feels like it is, but it really isn't. I actually had a lot of problems with this too, hell, at once I thought of dying alone just so I wouldn't have to get hurt again.

And you'll get rejected. A whole fucking lot. And it'll hurt. It'll feel like you're getting your stomach nailed to your kidneys without anesthesia.

But you have to keep moving forward. Because, eventually, someone will come around who will like you for who you are and won't mind if you're bald or put up a mask for everyone (My case).

You'll probably think it's a load of bullshit. I did, a lot. But it's true. Believe me, it is. And I can swear to God and all other Deities standing up in the sky that it is fucking true.

Life's a battlefield, man. And battlefields aren't easy to survive. But doing so only makes you stronger.

Jacob forever turned suicide into a meme on TMF.

Good job, Jacob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I've never seen someone so openly gay still pretending to be in the closet. You can't make a thread telling us about how you jerk off to your cute boyfriend and still toss out the "I'm not even gay" in the same thread, that doesn't fly Allara.

didnt know this was a problem for you @Pat

you cant keep the thoughts out, they are allways going to be in the back of your mind. the best you can do is focus on something that you like
    Last edited by Ccrack; 10-13-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Its bad.

I'll never forget the exact moment when I heard my cousin killed himself. I just turned 22 a few days earlier.

I was at home with my parents and my brother after dinner when my mom got a call.

She looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes when she said "They found Teun."

The realization hit me right then and there. He succeeded in killing himself. My mind reeled, I had to pace myself.

You see when I was 15 Teun tried to kill himself in a moment of desperation, he jumped out of his window 2 stories high. He was 14 back then.

He broke both his ankles. I visited him, the issue though is. He never really talked about it, what went through him, what drove him to do this desperate act.

And then when he was 21, he succeeded.

I could elaborately tell you the details about his death, but they aren't important.

What is important that (they found his body in a hotel in Paris). My cousin's family they instantly got onto a bus and drove to Paris, to find Teun himself.

You see, you might not see or notice it right now, because in your mind and body you feel all these terrible things about yourself. But the people nearest to you, your family, they would drive to the end of the world for you if you needed it.

You see, our family was devastated from this loss. Losing him was maybe the heaviest thing our family ever had to endure. Not just my cousin's parents and his siblings, but the rest as well.

My uncle was heartwrenched and couldn't continue working due to stress and anxiety.

My aunt still has a knot in her stomach, she feels physically ill a lot of times for more then 8 years. I don't think she could describe in words the pain she experienced.

My cousin was loved by almost everyone, and that's the underlying issue.

When you're depressed and feel like you're the worst person in the world and don't deserve to live, you are blinded by your mind and don't see that the people around you that love and support you through thick and thin. And that's the real heartbreaker. Teun was loved by all, he was highly intelligent, had a really dark kind of humour (which I enjoy LOL) and was just talented as hell. And I'm SURE that he wasn't perfect, of COURSE he had a dark side as well, you know, but that doesn't matter. It's OK to have those sides, you learn and grow with that as well.

I myself was at a reasonably good spot at the time, but then when that whole ordeal happened, I got rather down as well. It affected my life in more ways than I wanted to admit. I had vivid dreams about him, and even thought that he would reincarnate so I could find him again.

The guilt, but mostly the powerlessness you feel because you can't bring him back or go back in time and tell him the things you wanted to tell him is the worst.

So yeah. It's a terrible ordeal for a lot of people.
    Last edited by Mankey; 10-13-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Committing suicide to fix your problems can arguably be compared to murder someone you hate to fix your problems with that person. If you have a really tough time, just pull through. Never do suicide, that's one off the dumbest mistakes you can ever do, even in the darkest periods you might find some ray off light.

I actually thought off suicide when i failed entering high school and had to go a extra year in another part off the school but then i quickly slapped myself in the face before it went further and realized i had let my negative thinking go way too far and i just tried to make the best off it and things turned out very good actually and i can say i'm having a good life right now.
    Last edited by Young Master; 10-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Devastating

Quote Originally Posted by DreXel. View Post
    Get out.

Life is too short to end when you're on the lowest point

Thanks to Cake~

been there, tried that cuz. In about a year your head will have changed so many times you'll laugh at the thought, keep tossin salad fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Get out.
    geez

calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mankey View Post
    I'll never forget the exact moment when I heard my cousin killed himself. I just turned 22 a few days earlier.

I was at home with my parents and my brother after dinner when my mom got a call.

She looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes when she said "They found Teun."

The realization hit me right then and there. He succeeded in killing himself. My mind reeled, I had to pace myself.

You see when I was 15 Teun tried to kill himself in a moment of desperation, he jumped out of his window 2 stories high. He was 14 back then.

He broke both his ankles. I visited him, the issue though is. He never really talked about it, what went through him, what drove him to do this desperate act.

And then when he was 21, he succeeded.

I could elaborately tell you the details about his death, but they aren't important.

What is important that (they found his body in a hotel in Paris). My cousin's family they instantly got onto a bus and drove to Paris, to find Teun himself.

You see, you might not see or notice it right now, because in your mind and body you feel all these terrible things about yourself. But the people nearest to you, your family, they would drive to the end of the world for you if you needed it.

You see, our family was devastated from this loss. Losing him was maybe the heaviest thing our family ever had to endure. Not just my cousin's parents and his siblings, but the rest as well.

My uncle was heartwrenched and couldn't continue working due to stress and anxiety.

My aunt still has a knot in her stomach, she feels physically ill a lot of times for more then 8 years. I don't think she could describe in words the pain she experienced.

My cousin was loved by almost everyone, and that's the underlying issue.

When you're depressed and feel like you're the worst person in the world and don't deserve to live, you are blinded by your mind and don't see that the people around you that love and support you through thick and thin. And that's the real heartbreaker. Teun was loved by all, he was highly intelligent, had a really dark kind of humour (which I enjoy LOL) and was just talented as hell. And I'm SURE that he wasn't perfect, of COURSE he had a dark side as well, you know, but that doesn't matter. It's OK to have those sides, you learn and grow with that as well.

I myself was at a reasonably good spot at the time, but then when that whole ordeal happened, I got rather down as well. It affected my life in more ways than I wanted to admit. I had vivid dreams about him, and even thought that he would reincarnate so I could find him again.

The guilt, but mostly the powerlessness you feel because you can't bring him back or go back in time and tell him the things you wanted to tell him is the worst.

So yeah. It's a terrible ordeal for a lot of people.
    the answer to pat's doubts in a nutshell

the harshest part of a suicide is always the regret and the pain of the people who loved you

Horrorful

geez

calm down.
    That was calm tho

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    That was calm tho
    and why should i get out?

and why should i get out?
    Nobody likes you, you are annoying, a shitposter, and an idiot.

Fuck off.