Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess that show

Guess that show

You start by describing a show after you describe it someone guesses what thhe show is, after you guess correctly you describe a show and so forth.
    Last edited by Great Potato; 09-21-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Rep isn't really an incentive...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMeteor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rep isn't really an incentive...
    Its better than nonething. And I believe people would do this for nonething

Rep can be given without consent. If you want a prize or something; you should make it so that the prize is a colored username; but we didn't even authorize this.

Just make it a for fun game. And this shouldn't be in the Cafe anyways.

A young boy in a coming of age tale discovers he has feelings for his one and only closest friend. Unfortunately, the friend makes several poor life choices and is banished from the village. This young boy decides to one day become leader of the village so that he can change how the world views their forbidden love and save his friend from destroying himself.

Rep can be given without consent. If you want a prize or something; you should make it so that the prize is a colored username; but we didn't even authorize this.

Just make it a for fun game. And this shouldn't be in the Cafe anyways.
    general series? section. Is their a reason why I shouldn't add rep into the mix? If people don't value rep than they are just here for fun anyway. It doesn't make it any less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Doma View Post
    A young boy in a coming of age tale discovers he has feelings for his one and only closest friend. Unfortunately, the friend makes several poor life choices and is banished from the village. This young boy decides to one day become leader of the village so that he can change how the world views their forbidden love and save his friend from destroying himself.
    Naruto

Yep, your turn.

I mean feel free to rep whoever guesses it right; but it's not like rep is unreachable. The way you worded it made it seem like everybody in the thread had to rep who got it right 3 times. Your phrasing made it seem like rep was hard to get. Only colored user names and the like would be like that...

The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) a 17 year-old girl, who falls for a 162-year-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley).Their relationship becomes increasingly complicated as Stefan's vicious and malevolent older brother Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) returns with a plan to wreak havoc on the town and a revenge against his younger brother. Both brothers begin to show affection towards Elena, mainly because of her resemblance to their past love Katherine Pierce. It is revealed that Elena is a descendant of Katherine, who eventually returns with plans against the trio.

I mean feel free to rep whoever guesses it right; but it's not like rep is unreachable. The way you worded it made it seem like everybody in the thread had to rep who got it right 3 times. Your phrasing made it seem like rep was hard to get. Only colored user names and the like would be like that...
    actually no rep
    Last edited by Heart; 07-22-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allara D. Hazziez View Post
    The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) a 17 year-old girl, who falls for a 162-year-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley).Their relationship becomes increasingly complicated as Stefan's vicious and malevolent older brother Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) returns with a plan to wreak havoc on the town and a revenge against his younger brother. Both brothers begin to show affection towards Elena, mainly because of her resemblance to their past love Katherine Pierce. It is revealed that Elena is a descendant of Katherine, who eventually returns with plans against the trio.
    The Vampire Diaries

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    The Vampire Diaries
    correct.

I hate this type of shit its like the tv version of twilight.

Wow.

You gave the plot summary away. It was a pretty easy guess.

A boy is born with a special gift, and after a brutal genocide on his homeland, he goes on a quest to stop the people responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Allara D. Hazziez View Post
    correct.

I hate this type of shit its like the tv version of twilight.
    Listing the main protagonist's first and last name, as well as the actress who plays her is practically telling us what show it is.

You gave the plot summary away. It was a pretty easy guess.
    I know. I assumed no one watched that show since its a twilight rip off. well IDK which came first.

Have you ever heard of this thing called google.

Quote Originally Posted by SnQrls View Post
    Have you ever heard of this thing called google.

I actually never seen the show more than twice and pasted this onto the thread from wiki I admit stupid move.

I like this Idea.

a deceptive rogue alien blends into the human crowd and works as their savior across time and space!

Thanks to Myst~