Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 91
  1. #21
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bws View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know that Luffy needs G4 against Katakuri,but the question is does Katakuri have his own G4 version.
    I hope not.


  2. #22
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And if he fails to take down Katakuri before the time limit is up, what next?

    When you have an ability like G4 its best to use it when you are sure you are going to win with it.

    This doesn't even need to be explained, it's common sense.
    i mean, g4 is honestly the only gear that can do anything here and he should know that

    it's not like he's going to be able to wear katakuri down any with gear 2nd or 3rd, so i don't see your point here

    it'd be better for him to use g4 when he has more stamina so he'd have more time in it as opposed to fruitlessly exhausting himself fighting with attacks he's well aware will have no effect
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bws View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Cracker can keep up with G4 with his DF,Katakuri has to have trick up in his sleeve too.
    Ohhh, I thought you meant something that resembles G4 structurally and functionally, not just a hidden power-up. He might, I guess.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  4. #24
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And if he fails to take down Katakuri before the time limit is up, what next?

    When you have an ability like G4 its best to use it when you are sure you are going to win with it.

    This doesn't even need to be explained, it's common sense.
    What does he possibly hope to do with G3?

    G3 is literally for fodder only at this point.

    It didn't do anything to Dofla, it didn't do anything with Cracker.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #25
    Are we likely to get the chapter today?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What does he possibly hope to do with G3?

    G3 is literally for fodder only at this point.

    It didn't do anything to Dofla, it didn't do anything with Cracker.
    I dont think thats really a big deal. You can say, Luffy just measured the difference between them by using G3.


  7. #27
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,938
    Not unless I am Rax!!! translations gets to it


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #28
    Is that "break next week" I see?

  9. #29
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,938
    Yep


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #30
    Monkey D.Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reverie
    Posts
    264
    We only have 3 pages, but hopefully most of the chapter is about Katakuri vs Luffy.

    On another note, G3 got rekt harder than against Cracker. G4 might get a new mode to counter Katakuri

  11. #31
    G3 got fodderized as expected. Now let's hope the fight takes the center of attention.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i mean, g4 is honestly the only gear that can do anything here and he should know that

    it's not like he's going to be able to wear katakuri down any with gear 2nd or 3rd, so i don't see your point here

    it'd be better for him to use g4 when he has more stamina so he'd have more time in it as opposed to fruitlessly exhausting himself fighting with attacks he's well aware will have no effect
    There is no harm in trying.

    Going for it later in the fight, would honestly be better idea than at the beginning. He still doesn't know how Katakuri's powers work, why use a technique that will power you up but leave you vulnerable after use when you have you don't even know how to get through the opponent's defenses?

  13. #33
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep
    Lol,again a break?

    How many breaks need oda actually?2 Chapters and then a break...

  14. #34
    Also nothing points to Luffy's stamina affecting the time limit to G4.

  15. #35
    Jaiminisbox won't be doing Jump releases today, so unless MS does them we don't get the chapters today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol,again a break?

    How many breaks need oda actually?2 Chapters and then a break...
    3-4 and break, very rarely 5 and break.

  16. #36
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jaiminisbox won't be doing Jump releases today, so unless MS does them we don't get the chapters today.



    3-4 and break, very rarely 5 and break.
    877 was a break and now again.Thats 2 Chapter

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    877 was a break and now again.Thats 2 Chapter
    Huh, alright then, but it aint like 2 chapters and break is something he does often.

    Last time I recall it was early this year.

    But it's not like it's confirmed that there's break next week, just something I said.

  18. #38
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Huh, alright then, but it aint like 2 chapters and break is something he does often.

    Last time I recall it was early this year.

    But it's not like it's confirmed that there's break next week, just something I said.
    Even with 4 Chapters,its still bad compare to Kishi and Hiro

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even with 4 Chapters,its still bad compare to Kishi and Hiro
    Having breaks does not speak about manga quality.

    Otherwise Berserk would be the worst manga in existence.

  20. #40
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no harm in trying.

    Going for it later in the fight, would honestly be better idea than at the beginning. He still doesn't know how Katakuri's powers work, why use a technique that will power you up but leave you vulnerable after use when you have you don't even know how to get through the opponent's defenses?
    No, it makes zero sense


    G3 didn't do shit in his last two fights with people inferior to Dogtooth.


    G3 is purely power with zero other attributes to it.

    He's simply wasting energy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Having breaks does not speak about manga quality.

    Otherwise Berserk would be the worst manga in existence.
    Oda's health is getting worse and worse.


    There's no way he's keeping this up for ANOTHER 10 years like some have claimed.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •