View Poll Results: Vote for your favourites!

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zentos & Void

    31 54.39%
  • biceps & Ultra

    26 45.61%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 169
  1. #1
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,487

    Tag Tourney SF2: Void & Zentos vs Ultra & biceps

    Team Meme
    @Zentos; @Void;

    biceps and co.
    @giantbiceps; @Punished Ultra;

    BEGIN!

  2. #2
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Well that was fast

    *Votes self*

  3. #3

  4. #4
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that was fast

    *Votes self*
    I didn't want to see what lows Ichi might stoop to.

  5. #5
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Zentos was talking himself up a lot earlier. Between that and his ankle biting he reminds me of a yapping Chiuaha

    He'll probably do something utterly predictable and try hard

    Void might do something interesting

    But at the end of the day who wants to see Void and Zentos vs Crispy and Zoro?

    I may not even have to lift a finger this match


  6. #6
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zentos was talking himself up a lot earlier. Between that and his ankle biting he reminds me of a yapping Chiuaha

    He'll probably do something utterly predictable and try hard

    Void might do something interesting

    But at the end of the day who wants to see Void and Zentos vs Crispy and Zoro?

    I may not even have to lift a finger this match


  7. #7
    This is Void vs Biceps, Zentos and Ultra are just side dishes no one gives a damn about.

    You two better give us some cool edits.

  8. #8
    This will be an interesting bout to watch, neither of these teams have really had to lift a finger this tournament. They both have a pretty similar dynamic to them as well, biceps and Void being photoshop wizards and Zentos and Ultra the heated types to go blow for blow in text. Interesting semi-finals and I'll be interested in seeing what they can bring out this round. I'm placing my vote on Ultra and biceps for the time being, though all four of them gave me their support last round which I'm grateful for, I'll have to see how this play out from here.

  9. #9
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This will be an interesting bout to watch, neither of these teams have really had to lift a finger this tournament. They both have a pretty similar dynamic to them as well, biceps and Void being photoshop wizards and Zentos and Ultra the heated types to go blow for blow in text. Interesting semi-finals and I'll be interested in seeing what they can bring out this round. I'm placing my vote on Ultra and biceps for the time being, though all four of them gave me their support last round which I'm grateful for, I'll have to see how this play out from here.
    I wouldn't stoop so low as to get into a contest with this ant. I have better things to do.

    I'm just going to accept the fact that if the people don't want to see us destroy Crispy, well, that's that.

  10. #10
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,704
    It appears the time has finally come for Void and myself to actually put some effort into the tournament. What better way to kick it off if not by shoving another handful of Ls down the throat of TMFs most valiant L collector. So, where do I start?

    I'll kick it off with a question: why are you even browsing TMF, Ultra? Your posts only ever contain 3 types of content; tooting your own horn, shit talking, or mafia related. You can't possibly be so obnoxious and actually enjoy it, or think it's quality posting? You act like you're creating history, when the only entertainment you provide nowadays is when people laugh at you. All of that wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so unbearably loud. The only reason anyone reads your posts is because you're one of the old fags, which is your saving grace. Instead of tearing you apart and finishing you (like they do with anyone else they get their hands on), the old fag circlejerk held your hand in an attempt to save you from the bottomless pit Biceps and Spiro threw you in. And boy, was that pit deep. You're lucky Biceps was your pair and that he continued roasting you in the tourney, because you'd have lost the first round if it weren't for him.

    You're well aware of what I think of you; I've made it more than apparent when I kept telling you to follow through with the bet and ban yourself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Punished Ultra;
    You should've been a good boy, followed through with the bet and banned yourself for a month. None of this had to happen. You can still do it. Save yourself some face and begone until we forget about all of this.
    You even asked me in the CB what you've done to me, to which I responded with „nothing, you're just insufferable and the fact that you won't go through with the bet makes it all the worse.“ In fact, I've described you as the sleazy type of asshole who's tough on words, but when push comes to shove, you quickly go into „hehe, I was just kidding guys“ bitch mode. Disgusting.



    Never the less, the idea that someone would dislike and openly oppose you is apparently too much for you to wrap your head around, which is why you come up with absurd stuff like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zentos will never vote for me because of this incident

    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...cat-penis-gifs

    Where I successively managed to ban his favorite emote that he would spam constantly. It was cancerous. But instead of fighting for it I just steam rolled him

    Not to mention he's our opponent next match.
    Now, you claim it's my favourite emote, but I've never even used the cormag emote in a thread. I used it exclusively in the CB that day to annoy you, which I did. Very much so, as proven by the thread you created. Luckily for you, it was literally an unused emote, so no one really cared. In fact, luckily for us, since you've come to think you could take down an emote that was actually used.

    Fact is, I'm not scared of you nor your buddies, which is why I have no issues telling you, or any of them, face first what I think about you. A distinct reason is literally unnecessary for disliking you; your whole TMF persona is despicable and insufferable. You're just lucky you're part of the circlejerk; if you weren't stationed so deep within its asshole, you'd have been beaten up and thrown out ages ago. At the very least it's good that you are so short - there's less of you.

    As for Biceps, I'm afraid his part will be noticeably shorter. I can't really say much about him, because I honestly didn't even know him before he pulled you apart. I actually can't remember a single post of his with any substance what so ever. All he ever did was act as Spiro's sidekick, stroking his dick to keep it hard while he's spamming hestons, eds and autism gifs. TMF must've been a haven for him, given that they don't tolerate shit posters over on NF. Fortunately, he too has come across the L collector, so he dropped a massive load on him and made a name for himself on TMF.

    When you look at it that way, you do actually help create TMF history, Ultra. Who knows how many edits and jokes would never be seen if your ass cheeks weren't spread so far, ready to receive them.



    Bon Appétit.

  11. #11
    This is gonna be a good round.

  12. #12
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Told you

    I'll keep my word and do nothing

  13. #13
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It appears the time has finally come for Void and myself to actually put some effort into the tournament. What better way to kick it off if not by shoving another handful of Ls down the throat of TMFs most valiant L collector. So, where do I start?

    I'll kick it off with a question: why are you even browsing TMF, Ultra? Your posts only ever contain 3 types of content; tooting your own horn, shit talking, or mafia related. You can't possibly be so obnoxious and actually enjoy it, or think it's quality posting? You act like you're creating history, when the only entertainment you provide nowadays is when people laugh at you. All of that wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so unbearably loud. The only reason anyone reads your posts is because you're one of the old fags, which is your saving grace. Instead of tearing you apart and finishing you (like they do with anyone else they get their hands on), the old fag circlejerk held your hand in an attempt to save you from the bottomless pit Biceps and Spiro threw you in. And boy, was that pit deep. You're lucky Biceps was your pair and that he continued roasting you in the tourney, because you'd have lost the first round if it weren't for him.

    You're well aware of what I think of you; I've made it more than apparent when I kept telling you to follow through with the bet and ban yourself:


    You even asked me in the CB what you've done to me, to which I responded with „nothing, you're just insufferable and the fact that you won't go through with the bet makes it all the worse.“ In fact, I've described you as the sleazy type of asshole who's tough on words, but when push comes to shove, you quickly go into „hehe, I was just kidding guys“ bitch mode. Disgusting.



    Never the less, the idea that someone would dislike and openly oppose you is apparently too much for you to wrap your head around, which is why you come up with absurd stuff like this:

    Now, you claim it's my favourite emote, but I've never even used the cormag emote in a thread. I used it exclusively in the CB that day to annoy you, which I did. Very much so, as proven by the thread you created. Luckily for you, it was literally an unused emote, so no one really cared. In fact, luckily for us, since you've come to think you could take down an emote that was actually used.

    Fact is, I'm not scared of you nor your buddies, which is why I have no issues telling you, or any of them, face first what I think about you. A distinct reason is literally unnecessary for disliking you; your whole TMF persona is despicable and insufferable. You're just lucky you're part of the circlejerk; if you weren't stationed so deep within its asshole, you'd have been beaten up and thrown out ages ago. At the very least it's good that you are so short - there's less of you.

    As for Biceps, I'm afraid his part will be noticeably shorter. I can't really say much about him, because I honestly didn't even know him before he pulled you apart. I actually can't remember a single post of his with any substance what so ever. All he ever did was act as Spiro's sidekick, stroking his dick to keep it hard while he's spamming hestons, eds and autism gifs. TMF must've been a haven for him, given that they don't tolerate shit posters over on NF. Fortunately, he too has come across the L collector, so he dropped a massive load on him and made a name for himself on TMF.

    When you look at it that way, you do actually help create TMF history, Ultra. Who knows how many edits and jokes would never be seen if your ass cheeks weren't spread so far, ready to receive them.



    Bon Appétit.
    This requires good gif as follow-up so i'll give you a hand with this one

    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  14. #14
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is gonna be a good round.
    Not if Ultra pussies out.

  15. #15
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It appears the time has finally come for Void and myself to actually put some effort into the tournament. What better way to kick it off if not by shoving another handful of Ls down the throat of TMFs most valiant L collector. So, where do I start?

    I'll kick it off with a question: why are you even browsing TMF, Ultra? Your posts only ever contain 3 types of content; tooting your own horn, shit talking, or mafia related. You can't possibly be so obnoxious and actually enjoy it, or think it's quality posting? You act like you're creating history, when the only entertainment you provide nowadays is when people laugh at you. All of that wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so unbearably loud. The only reason anyone reads your posts is because you're one of the old fags, which is your saving grace. Instead of tearing you apart and finishing you (like they do with anyone else they get their hands on), the old fag circlejerk held your hand in an attempt to save you from the bottomless pit Biceps and Spiro threw you in. And boy, was that pit deep. You're lucky Biceps was your pair and that he continued roasting you in the tourney, because you'd have lost the first round if it weren't for him.

    You're well aware of what I think of you; I've made it more than apparent when I kept telling you to follow through with the bet and ban yourself:


    You even asked me in the CB what you've done to me, to which I responded with „nothing, you're just insufferable and the fact that you won't go through with the bet makes it all the worse.“ In fact, I've described you as the sleazy type of asshole who's tough on words, but when push comes to shove, you quickly go into „hehe, I was just kidding guys“ bitch mode. Disgusting.



    Never the less, the idea that someone would dislike and openly oppose you is apparently too much for you to wrap your head around, which is why you come up with absurd stuff like this:

    Now, you claim it's my favourite emote, but I've never even used the cormag emote in a thread. I used it exclusively in the CB that day to annoy you, which I did. Very much so, as proven by the thread you created. Luckily for you, it was literally an unused emote, so no one really cared. In fact, luckily for us, since you've come to think you could take down an emote that was actually used.

    Fact is, I'm not scared of you nor your buddies, which is why I have no issues telling you, or any of them, face first what I think about you. A distinct reason is literally unnecessary for disliking you; your whole TMF persona is despicable and insufferable. You're just lucky you're part of the circlejerk; if you weren't stationed so deep within its asshole, you'd have been beaten up and thrown out ages ago. At the very least it's good that you are so short - there's less of you.

    As for Biceps, I'm afraid his part will be noticeably shorter. I can't really say much about him, because I honestly didn't even know him before he pulled you apart. I actually can't remember a single post of his with any substance what so ever. All he ever did was act as Spiro's sidekick, stroking his dick to keep it hard while he's spamming hestons, eds and autism gifs. TMF must've been a haven for him, given that they don't tolerate shit posters over on NF. Fortunately, he too has come across the L collector, so he dropped a massive load on him and made a name for himself on TMF.

    When you look at it that way, you do actually help create TMF history, Ultra. Who knows how many edits and jokes would never be seen if your ass cheeks weren't spread so far, ready to receive them.



    Bon Appétit.

  16. #16
    Ultra will be forever GB's shadow LMFAO

    GB gets my vote though.


  17. #17
    Alrighty boys, after both sides have feasted on cupcakes all tourney, it's time for a real match. No mention begging, no "waaaaahhhh, he didn't vote for me so I won't vote for him" or "muh team can't take them down next round so you guys have to vote against them this round to give us a chance " type of bs. No sir, it's time for a real duel.

    so ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have the Heston bros



    versus the jacuzzi bros



    but do you guys honestly think a stale fossil and a young upstart alone can get in the big boy tub and leave with their asses intact?



    I, for one, just hope Ultra doesn't shit his pants in this thread after biceps has carried him for so long



    but whatever happens, the Heston train stops HERE


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  18. #18
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No mention begging, "muh team can't take them down next round so you guys have to vote against them this round to give us a chance " type of bs. No sir, it's time for a real duel.
    Let's try "no denying reality"

    Losers don't get to set the rules, Void

  19. #19
    Team Jacuzzi have drawn first blood and set the pace of the match while Ultra has refused the call, I may have to reconsider my vote.

  20. #20
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Team Jacuzzi have drawn first blood and set the pace of the match while Ultra has refused the call, I may have to reconsider my vote.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •