View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    2 10.53%
  • 2/5

    3 15.79%
  • 3/5

    6 31.58%
  • 4/5

    5 26.32%
  • 5/5

    3 15.79%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 181
  1. #41
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    3,071
    So according to the mini-map Shin/Kyoukai were already at Kisui's throat...
    - Kaine's reacion shot is hilarious

    Mouten , for the first time on this battlefield, you excite me

    <3 Mouten indeed


  2. #42
    I have mixed feelings about shin chasing reebok. Yes it was not the smartest move and against ousen orders but this was a chance to basically win the zhao war in an instant. Its just unfortunate for shin that reebok has mega fast cavalry that can only be matched by poison dogs.

    The speed of that cavalry even caught ouki off guard so i cant 100 percent fault shin

  3. #43
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have mixed feelings about shin chasing reebok. Yes it was not the smartest move and against ousen orders but this was a chance to basically win the zhao war in an instant. Its just unfortunate for shin that reebok has mega fast cavalry that can only be matched by poison dogs.

    The speed of that cavalry even caught ouki off guard so i cant 100 percent fault shin
    Though I wonder how many more times Zhao can pull this off...

    - 3GH fighting Q6... or was Riboku the first to bring all the fast horses from the north, even if so:

    - Tou or SHK should have analyzed Bayou battle
    - those Qin twin cities fell to Zhao's horses
    - Koku'ou got her hands burned by them cliffing


  4. #44
    Mouten again proving why is the best from the young Gen.


    Anyway, in contrast to Riboku killing makou, I think Ousen is going to get someone from the right wing. Probably that 3gh lieutenant guy.

  5. #45
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,822
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It did not quite work out as you predicted eh.
    Not quite however, I did tell you that they will rally behind him. Now its clearly cause I gave Shin to much credit to figure that on his own, idiot...However, Mouten clearly saw my vision, so again Makou's men will rally behind those two, so in essence it was a right prediction under wrong circumstances lol...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jesus Christ you are completely autistic.. Morale. Are you seriously trying to tell me that morale of common soldiers would stop Gakuka and HS units?



    You are Erkan of Kingdom section. Shin did not pull out because of "MORALE", he went for Riboku like degenerate imbecile just because he saw him. Literally. He is basically Hulk. Shin smash. It was not "MORALE" that stopped HSU unit. It was Shin's idiocy.

    GKU pulled because garbage story telling required them to pull back.
    yeah well i guess we can leave it at that if you are going to use insults to make your point...and its funny how you look down at morale of soldiers when it has been a key factor in almost all the arcs and wars that we have seen in the manga so far and also one of the key factors of why the Makou army is getting thrashed .


    As for the crap writing i personally cant say much but are you on a position to call it that since i doubt you can even do a single percent of what Hara does.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by adage; 09-18-2017 at 06:10 PM.

  7. #47
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,822
    At this point I convinced myself that Shin really is an idiot, like no amount of writing by Hara is going to make this better. He had a moment to shine here and take leadership and he didnt, now its really not his fault lets be honest, Hara keeps making him a bigger idiot by a day, not sure why? From the main protagonist to the main court jester, really awesome writing Hara ...

  8. #48
    Shin not expecting/wanting to continue to attack to turn the tide isn't unusual in Kingdom. Chu pulled back to their HQ when they lost Rinbukun and Chousou ordered a retreat when Zhao lost Fuuki. I expected Qin to do something similar here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Why would Ousens directive lose "essence" the moment Makou was slain? What does one have to do with another? Both Gakuka and HSU did not depend on Makous army. They were all independently and separately from each other operating for same goal. Makou's death had literally zero effect on HSU and Gakuka charge. Because literally nothing changed other than Makou army was getting pushed back.



    Both Shin and Mouten were confident that they can slay Kisui. So death of Makou should not change their strategy one bit.
    The Makou army was heavily pressing Kisui's army as well as the HSU. It was a 3 way attack. The biggest bulk of that attack numerically speaking was the Makou army which became redundant once Makou was killed and Kisui turned the tables.

    Riboku taking out Makou and Kisui's response absolutely put an enormous dent in any attempt to take out Kisui.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Though I wonder how many more times Zhao can pull this off...

    - 3GH fighting Q6... or was Riboku the first to bring all the fast horses from the north, even if so:
    Yeah Riboku researched Ouki's military history and realised he had never faced the horses from the North.

  9. #49
    terrible chapter, what a waste of time

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/532/page/12

    Ten's instinct > Shin's

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/532/page/20

    fingers crossed for next chapter when Mouten is revealed to be the series new MC
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    from a readers perspective it might have been a bad move, but realistically going after the cic instead of ki sui is the smartest move they could've made

    decent chapter
    looking forward to the next
    tbh, I'm reconsidering that notion, especially with this page:

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../49/532/page/3

    the HSU were in prime position to take Kisui's head seeing as they were behind Batei's lines and had an uninterrupted path to Kisui's HQ. killing Kisui would've turned the tides of the battle yet again in Qin's favor although they would've let Riboku get away. realistically, I don't think Qin knows too much about Riboku's fast horses so that's a pass I guess but they chose a lose-lose option rather than a win-lose one here. I would've forgiven them if they were in a different position, like the top left or bottom right

    and topkek about that flag comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    chapter teased me hard though, it made me expect riboku delightfully parrying a shin's blow but got nothing smh
    did you not get a hard on with Riboku's extremely hard and stiff, yet gentle and caressing boasting to Shin that his blade never reached him?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  10. #50
    J.Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    282
    Shin chasing after Riboku was the right move in my opinion. If indeed they managed to slay him, not only would the battle be won but the state of Qin would have gotten rid of one of its most potent threats in one move. What does killing Kisui have to compare with something like that? Riboku the retard once again saved by fast horses and stupidity, Shin should just have thrown a spear at him like he did with Genbou.

  11. #51
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not quite however, I did tell you that they will rally behind him. Now its clearly cause I gave Shin to much credit to figure that on his own, idiot...However, Mouten clearly saw my vision, so again Makou's men will rally behind those two, so in essence it was a right prediction under wrong circumstances lol...
    So basically, even tho nothing that you said happened your prediction is correct..



    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah well i guess we can leave it at that if you are going to use insults to make your point...and its funny how you look down at morale of soldiers when it has been a key factor in almost all the arcs and wars that we have seen in the manga so far and also one of the key factors of why the Makou army is getting thrashed .


    As for the crap writing i personally cant say much but are you on a position to call it that since i doubt you can even do a single percent of what Hara does.
    I am not insulting you, i am describing you.

    So you are AGAIN claiming that high morale of common fodder soldiers is enough to stop GKU and HSU?

    Sure bro. They are not losing because they don't have commander, no no. That is of no importance. So when Shin and Mouten take control they will keep losing because Zhao soldiers have high morale, amirite broski?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Makou army was heavily pressing Kisui's army as well as the HSU. It was a 3 way attack. The biggest bulk of that attack numerically speaking was the Makou army which became redundant once Makou was killed and Kisui turned the tables.

    Riboku taking out Makou and Kisui's response absolutely put an enormous dent in any attempt to take out Kisui.


    Kisui turned the table on Makou army. Not on HSU and GKU

    Kisui's response was effecting ONLY Makou army. Not HSU or GKU
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kisui turned the table on Makou army. Not on HSU and GKU

    Kisui's response was effecting ONLY Makou army. Not HSU or GKU
    Makou's death and Kisui's response effected both the Makou army and the Kisui army itself. We've seen a hundred times how morale effects an army and it effects Kisui's army even more - to Great General level standards.

    The HSU and GKU are fighting the Kisui army right? Therefore it effects them. In fact the main reason Batei is so far away from Kisui right now is because Zhao as an entire flank are overwhelming the combined Qin.

    Re-read chapter 531.

  13. #53
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Makou's death and Kisui's response effected both the Makou army and the Kisui army itself. We've seen a hundred times how morale effects an army and it effects Kisui's army even more - to Great General level standards.

    The HSU and GKU are fighting the Kisui army right? Therefore it effects them. In fact the main reason Batei is so far away from Kisui right now is because Zhao as an entire flank are overwhelming the combined Qin.

    Re-read chapter 531.
    So you are saying morale of common fodder soldiers is enough to stop HSU and GKU?

    Am i supposed to reread this part?


    Where Ten is trying to stop Shin and others from chasing Riboku?

    And where he is literally called an idiot?
    Last edited by SpiRo; 09-18-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  14. #54
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Riboku the retard once again saved by fast horses and stupidit[...].
    This is the weird part, if at least Riboku had baited yelling Shin from the start. Yet by having his after-kill-cigarette-break, Riboku lured Shin away from Kisui by accident.

    Let's hope that Mouten will look good next chapter, not just going triple-smashing with Shin/Kyoukai for Kisui's hq.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 09-18-2017 at 07:40 PM.


  15. #55
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,272
    Shin like retarded butthurt child screaming "That's dirty"

    How fucking stupid and pathetic can someone be..

    Why does Hara insists on destroying his main character
    Last edited by SpiRo; 09-18-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you are saying morale of common fodder soldiers is enough to stop HSU and GKU?
    It already was enough to stop and totally turn the tables on Makou + Mouten. I'll tell you what the author says:

    "It was a sight that made you doubt your eyes. A complete reversal of currents. The moment news of Makou's death spread among the soldiers also marked the beginning of the turning point. And it was obvious to anyone who looked...that this sudden upset and reversal had reached a point that no one could stop."

    But yeah, the author is wrong and you're right. This isn't because of Makou's death, it's because Shin and his 800 men didn't try to take out one of the strongest armies (morale dependent) in the series.

  17. #57
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It already was enough to stop and totally turn the tables on Makou + Mouten. I'll tell you what the author says:

    "It was a sight that made you doubt your eyes. A complete reversal of currents. The moment news of Makou's death spread among the soldiers also marked the beginning of the turning point. And it was obvious to anyone who looked...that this sudden upset and reversal had reached a point that no one could stop."

    But yeah, the author is wrong and you're right. This isn't because of Makou's death, it's because Shin and his 800 men didn't try to take out one of the strongest armies (morale dependent) in the series.
    I am not sure is this guy trolling me or is he just complete imbecile

    First: You do realize Mouten was not with Makou army?

    Of course tables will turn when Commander of Army dies

    Author is not wrong you are just an imbecile who does not understand manga dude

    Author was speaking about Makou Army and their fight against Batei Army, not about Shin or Mouten who were not even in the same place and who did not even fight same opponents.

    Are you able to comprehend that HSU and GKU had no connection with Makou Army vs Batei Army?
    Last edited by SpiRo; 09-18-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not sure is this guy trolling me or is he just complete imbecile

    First: You do realize Mouten was not with Makou army?

    Of course tables will turn when Commander of Army dies

    Author is not wrong you are just an imbecile dude

    Author was speaking about Makou Army, not about Shin or Mouten who were not even in the same place and who did not even fight same opponents.

    Are you able to comprehend that HSU and GKU had no connection with Makou Army vs Batei Army?
    The author was speaking about the entire field which Mouten was apart of. Kisui sent words to all soldiers. That means the soldiers who Mouten was fighting as well.


  19. #59
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The author was speaking about the entire field which Mouten was apart of. Kisui sent words to all soldiers. That means the soldiers who Mouten was fighting as well.

    No, author was speaking about Batei Army vs Makou army. It is literally next panel where Author SHOWS you Shin overlooking Batei Army vs Makou army fight.



    Do you see. Those words are literally written as narration and panels are showing us Batei Army vs Makou army fight.

    "And it was obvious to anyone who looked(HSU)...that this sudden upset and reversal had reached a point that no one could stop."

    Author is literally SHOWING you on huge ass panel about what he is talking about.

    Are you able to comprehend? Are you capable?
    Last edited by SpiRo; 09-18-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, author was speaking about Batei Army vs Makou army. It is literally next panel where Author SHOWS you Shin overlooking Batei Army vs Makou army fight.



    Do you see. Those words are literally written as narration and panels are showing us Batei Army vs Makou army fight.

    "And it was obvious to anyone who looked(HSU)...that this sudden upset and reversal had reached a point that no one could stop."

    Are you able to comprehend? Are you capable?
    The sudden reversal happened all over the entire battlefield. I.e...it involved every soldier that had been informed of Makou's death.

    Hara can only show one panel at a time you know. Mouten literally acknowledged the effects when he was in the middle of a battle. Was he seeing + feeling the effects from Ouhon's battlefield instead?

    Mouten was looking at the battlefield just like Shin was. Shin from atop the hill, Mouten from inside the battle itself. That the greatest impact happened with the Batei army does not mean Mouten's unit doesn't feel also.

    But...whatever lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •