View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    2 10.53%
  • 2/5

    3 15.79%
  • 3/5

    6 31.58%
  • 4/5

    5 26.32%
  • 5/5

    3 15.79%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 181
  1. #21
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,594
    Mouten is Heavenly King level. Shin is below Heki as a general, he's only good for 1vs1 duel.


  2. #22
    No.1 Wasted Potential Zentos Admirer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like Makou said previously Ousen reads the flow and act accordingly he was probably smell something was off by Kisui reluctant to retreat and maybe Zhao has a few tricks on the left wing, then he sends Shin to make sure Kisui will be killed 100% but his decision was wrong since he instructs the most idiotic group to follow the plan, instead of going to Kisui the idiotic unit decided to waste their time racing against light cavalry unit without any backup plan and intermediately decide to bail out after comeback to the battlefield fortunately Mouten the faggot genius was there to help.

    Ousen reaction when he heard about the death of Makou and HSU was chasing RBK instead of Kisui and disobeyed his instruction.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  3. #23
    Shin did some jogging and tried have autograph of "Riboku" but it was rightly denied by his bodyguards.

    Poor Shin + Ten tried have some early dinner but "Mouten" spoiled their party.

    Why are we having all Shin Idiot everywhere in each page, it better to make "Mouten" the hero of "Kingdom" manga.

  4. #24
    honestly though, chasing the enemy CIC is probably the most important thing since it can potentially end the war fast. and ending the chase when it's clear that you can't chase them (because their horses are better + clearly a trap) isn't a bad decision.

    Then again trying to keep killing Kisui at that time might not be a bad idea either since there's really no guarantee that you can catch Riboku given the time difference (as said, they only catch up because Riboku stop and talk instead of coming back at once)

    as some people said, a bit disappointed that HSU kinda give up that easily to save the left wing. Then again it's a hard task to do, so not really surprising
    Last edited by gn_x00; 09-18-2017 at 03:50 PM.

  5. #25
    Monkey D.Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reverie
    Posts
    264
    Mouten is gonna show why he's the best of the new gen soon

    too bad we got a break right when we would possibly get some good stuff

  6. #26
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like Makou said previously Ousen reads the flow and act accordingly he was probably smell something was off by Kisui reluctant to retreat and maybe Zhao has a few tricks on the left wing, then he sends Shin to make sure Kisui will be killed 100% but his decision was wrong since he instructs the most idiotic group to follow the plan, instead of going to Kisui the idiotic unit decided to waste their time racing against light cavalry unit without any backup plan and intermediately decide to bail out after comeback to the battlefield fortunately Mouten the faggot genius was there to help.

    Ousen reaction when he heard about the death of Makou and HSU was chasing RBK instead of Kisui and disobeyed his instruction.


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But at least he able to tell RBK about Ouki's glaive awesomeness, the best part is RBK's reaction " WTF! you've come chasing me here just to say that? the hell Ousen are you mocking me by sending him here? "

  8. #28
    King of Heroes
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    417
    I liked the chapter honestly (I know, unpopular opinion). Shin's and Riboku's interactions were interesting to me and I really liked the parts with Ouki's glaive and Riboku staring off to where Shin and the others fled, seemed ominous or...forlorn somehow? I don't know the exact adjective to describe it with. Also like Crispi said, despite Shin failing to achieve anything, this chapter also does show his growth as he didn't chase Riboku because there were many enemy soldiers nearby.

    My boy Mouten going to take charge though, and he's saving the left flank!

    4/5

  9. #29
    Regardless of whether chasing after Riboku was a logical move or not, I don't think it's really Shin's position to be overriding the authority of the commanding officer, especially not one as competent as Ousen who plans things on a level way beyond Shin's comprehension. If the Commander in Chief Ousen tells Shin to aim for Kisui's head then it should be Shin's duty to aim for Kisui's head. It would be one thing if he was aiming for Kisui when Riboku stepped into his path or if he was just sent to support the left with no specific goal in mind, but Ousen told him to carry out the objective of killing Kisui and he diverted himself far off course getting distracted by another target.

  10. #30
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Regardless of whether chasing after Riboku was a logical move or not, I don't think it's really Shin's position to be overriding the authority of the commanding officer, especially not one as competent as Ousen who plans things on a level way beyond Shin's comprehension. If the Commander in Chief Ousen tells Shin to aim for Kisui's head then it should be Shin's duty to aim for Kisui's head. It would be one thing if he was aiming for Kisui when Riboku stepped into his path or if he was just sent to support the left with no specific goal in mind, but Ousen told him to carry out the objective of killing Kisui and he diverted himself far off course getting distracted by another target.
    i think i agree with this 100%

    if ousen wanted him to act as he saw fit, he wouldn't have given him such specific orders.


  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Regardless of whether chasing after Riboku was a logical move or not, I don't think it's really Shin's position to be overriding the authority of the commanding officer, especially not one as competent as Ousen who plans things on a level way beyond Shin's comprehension. If the Commander in Chief Ousen tells Shin to aim for Kisui's head then it should be Shin's duty to aim for Kisui's head. It would be one thing if he was aiming for Kisui when Riboku stepped into his path or if he was just sent to support the left with no specific goal in mind, but Ousen told him to carry out the objective of killing Kisui and he diverted himself far off course getting distracted by another target.
    Disregarding whether it is effective/logical or not, they are independent unit though... they did have their own authority to do as they see fit after seeing the situation.

  12. #32
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,645
    FUTEI LIVES TO FALL ANOTHER DAY

  13. #33
    lmao so Futei thinks he can solo Shin+Kyoukai not to mention other officers HSU has there

    I wonder why some people are still expecting Shin to craft strategies at this point Hara has made it clear that its not Shin's cup of tea.

    And whats with all the could haves including such as going after Kisui or Batei that people are throwing around i mean the situation is so far gone that Mouten himself figured that they needed both his strength and Shin's to salvage the situation, unless you guys believe Shin could have actually achieved anything against the morale boosted Kisui army with just his 800 hundred fastest riders.
    @Great Potato; Ousen's directive to Shin lost its essence the moment Makou was slain because going after Kisui with just 800 hundred men after his men's morale got boosted was going to be difficult even for Shin no matter how you cut it which is why Mouten himself ditched the plan to get Kisui's head.given how normally armies in this manga tend to show great strength when their morale is at its peak.
    Last edited by adage; 09-18-2017 at 04:50 PM.

  14. #34
    Riboku is such a cool character, in moments like this make me realize i don't want him to actually die. Good job hara for making this manga a chineese game of throne.

  15. #35
    No.1 Wasted Potential Zentos Admirer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Great Potato; Ousen directive lost its essence the moment Makou was slain because going after Kisui with just 800 hundred men after his men's morale got boosted was going to be difficult even for Shin no matter how you cut it which is why Mouten himself ditched the plan to get Kisui's head.given how normally armies in this manga tend to show great strength when their morale is at its peak.
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Why would Ousens directive lose "essence" the moment Makou was slain? What does one have to do with another? Both Gakuka and HSU did not depend on Makous army. They were all independently and separately from each other operating for same goal. Makou's death had literally zero effect on HSU and Gakuka charge. Because literally nothing changed other than Makou army was getting pushed back.



    Both Shin and Mouten were confident that they can slay Kisui. So death of Makou should not change their strategy one bit.
    Last edited by Zentos Admirer; 09-18-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Why would Ousens directive lose "essence" the moment Makou was slain? What does one have to do with another? Both Gakuka and HSU did not depend on Makous army. They were all independently and separately from each other operating for same goal. Makou's death had literally zero effect on HSU and Gakuka charge. Because literally nothing changed other than Makou army was getting pushed back.
    nothing changed like seriously are you even reading the manga or just skimming through the pages or you just cannot comprehend what is actually happening, both the HSU and GKU went from attacking a Kisui army which was being pressured from three sides to attacking a Kisui army with their morale at its peak the moment after Makou was slain if you think they are still in the same situation then i suggest you re-read chapter 529-532 again, i mean why did the GKU even pull out if it was still the same situation.

  17. #37
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    chapter teased me hard though, it made me expect riboku delightfully parrying a shin's blow but got nothing smh
    The real Crispy would say

    "chapter teased me expecting riboku delightfully parrying a shin's blow, it made me hard but i got nothing smh"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Regardless of whether chasing after Riboku was a logical move or not, I don't think it's really Shin's position to be overriding the authority of the commanding officer, especially not one as competent as Ousen who plans things on a level way beyond Shin's comprehension. If the Commander in Chief Ousen tells Shin to aim for Kisui's head then it should be Shin's duty to aim for Kisui's head. It would be one thing if he was aiming for Kisui when Riboku stepped into his path or if he was just sent to support the left with no specific goal in mind, but Ousen told him to carry out the objective of killing Kisui and he diverted himself far off course getting distracted by another target.
    Unless Ousen was smart enough to know Shin was a dumbass who wouldn't listen to what he told him in the first place.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Why would Ousens directive lose "essence" the moment Makou was slain? What does one have to do with another? Both Gakuka and HSU did not depend on Makous army. They were all independently and separately from each other operating for same goal. Makou's death had literally zero effect on HSU and Gakuka charge. Because literally nothing changed other than Makou army was getting pushed back.



    Both Shin and Mouten were confident that they can slay Kisui. So death of Makou should not change their strategy one bit.
    Shin is moron beyond human understanding, even if Kisui's army got a huge morale boost they got a fucking Kyoukai with priestess dance to slaughter all of them like Renpa's elite soldiers alone.


  19. #39
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    44,977
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disregarding whether it is effective/logical or not, they are independent unit though... they did have their own authority to do as they see fit after seeing the situation.
    independent unit means they act directly under the commander in chief. It was explained by ouki at bayou.

    it's not like they can do whatever they want


  20. #40
    No.1 Wasted Potential Zentos Admirer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nothing changed like seriously are you even reading the manga or just skimming through the pages or you just cannot comprehend what is actually happening, both the HSU and GKU went from attacking a Kisui army which was being pressured from three sides to attacking a Kisui army with their morale at its peak the moment after Makou was slain if you think they are still in the same situation then i suggest you re-read chapter 529-532 again, i mean why did the GKU even pull out if it was still the same situation.
    Jesus Christ you are completely autistic.. Morale. Are you seriously trying to tell me that morale of common soldiers would stop Gakuka and HS units?



    You are Erkan of Kingdom section. Shin did not pull out because of "MORALE", he went for Riboku like degenerate imbecile just because he saw him. Literally. He is basically Hulk. Shin smash. It was not "MORALE" that stopped HSU unit. It was Shin's idiocy.

    GKU pulled because garbage story telling required them to pull back.
    Last edited by Zentos Admirer; 09-18-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •