Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kigdom 532 spoilers

Some pics:

im guessing Shin is telling riboku he has ouki's glaive

Its time for "Houken".. Haha its seems Shin did a teleport to "Riboku" for sure some head from Zoha has to roll.

"Batei" will come to rescue of "Riboku" and sacrifice his life [Possibility] before this "Shin" will show his power of Garden clearing skill to "Riboku" Hahaha..

In the last panel it seems "Hi Shin" Unit is under attack.. so its "Batei vs Shin" "Riboku" saves his **s

Can't wait for 532 Translations.. good speed..
    Last edited by Luckykrish; 09-17-2017 at 07:27 AM.

LMAO so now Shin has teleporting too? He's well on his way to becoming a GG of the heavens then, since that's the most important skill to have. They couldn't surprise attack Kisui since they would have been seen but they go through half the battlefield and nobody on Riboku's unit notices shit.

This battle is getting more and more ridiculous by the minute. Let's see who dies from Zhao now, hope it's Batei.
    Last edited by Pirao; 09-17-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Shin was already close to Riboku though. Close enough to recognize his face. That distance shouldn't take more than a couple of seconds to cross on a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO so now Shin has teleporting too? He's well on his way to becoming a GG of the heavens then, since that's the most important skill to have. They couldn't surprise attack Kisui since they would have been seen but they go through half the battlefield and nobody on Riboku's unit notices shit.

This battle is getting more and more ridiculous by the minute. Let's see who dies from Zhao now, hope it's Batei.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Shin was already close to Riboku though. Close enough to recognize his face. That distance shouldn't take more than a couple of seconds to cross on a horse.
    Riboku's unit was fleeing all the way behind the Qin and Zhao lines, that takes more than "a couple of seconds" unless you have a supersonic horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Riboku's unit was fleeing all the way behind the Qin and Zhao lines, that takes more than "a couple of seconds" unless you have a supersonic horse.
    Riboku is literally standing still on the panel before Shin reaches him. Not only that but Shin was running downhill and was cutting an unbeknownst Riboku off at an angle; http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/C...-531?id=383834

The last panel of that chapter through to Shin actually hitting Riboku's men should be a process of seconds.

Shin can teleport now too

I think Ouki's glaive will call on Houken, and then RIP Qin.

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D.Dragon View Post
    Shin can teleport now too

I think Ouki's glaive will call on Houken, and then RIP Qin.
    Houken Ex Machina

I wonder if Houken will pop up in this war or he is to busy chopping trees in the woods.

with how fast he caught up to ri boku he could've definitely still killed ki sui if he went for it

from a readers perspective probably would've been better had he went for him instead, but it's not a dumb move going for the cic

just hoping this move of his doesn't end in total failure and he can somehow even the playing field again
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

This teleportation device is working well for sure ...

Let's wait for the rest of the chapter but I'm not really confident. Smells like shonen bulsshit.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 09-17-2017 at 01:31 PM.

I did not See that coming... We got to stop teleporting ppl in kingdom.

If I get the flow of the images right that's what we got

Riboku's group is slowing down a bit away from the battle which allows Shin's group to catch up.

Shin starts killing soldiers but after that some part of the chapter is missing.

Next thing is Riboku riding alone beeing chasen by Shin and Kyoukai. Hi Shin unit is a bit behind. They are close enough to be able to talk. Why did Riboku end up alone I don't know.

Zhao cavalry is charging in the direction of Riboku in order to intercept Hi Shin Unit. Shin sees there are too many ennemies for him to be able to reach Riboku anymore and order retreat, threatening Riboku with the glaive before turning back.

I'm still waiting for the day Shin could cut a dozen's head off with a single swing of his glaive.

The Four Emperors

Okay, the teleportation is getting a little out of hand in this one. In Riboku's case it was left to the imagination but there is no excuse here.

Riboku perspective:

Makou army noticing something is off, Futei tells of the pressing situation.

Shin and Kisui eye to eye:

Shin's perspective:

That's an ocean of armies and Shin is nearly at the top already.
    Riboku is already pressed to get out of there fast as noted by Futei. It's impossible to get to Riboku even with the speed of going downhill...Not to mention it's a stupid move to begin with when the objective is within reach.

The only hope is Mouten now but I bet he won't make it. There is a Zhao army inbetween him and the Makou army aswell so rallying the troops should have been Shin's job.

Actually, the only hope now is Ousen's foresight or a surprising Qin feat on the right.

I hope the entire chapter is not this

this panel looks like Kaine's head hit the dude in the back and he's surprised by it

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Riboku is literally standing still on the panel before Shin reaches him. Not only that but Shin was running downhill and was cutting an unbeknownst Riboku off at an angle; http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/C...-531?id=383834

The last panel of that chapter through to Shin actually hitting Riboku's men should be a process of seconds.
    Huh, no. I was too lazy to post all the images in the last chapter that showed the relative positions of Riboku and Shin but fortunately Saki did it above. This has been another plot-teleport, and there have been a few in this arc already. Not that I'm complaining since it gives Shin the opportunity to do something amazing, but let's call things by their name.

Shin should split Futei in fucking half