View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    2 11.76%
  • 3/5

    9 52.94%
  • 4/5

    2 11.76%
  • 5/5

    4 23.53%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    all alone you say?



    SSK and Reebok had adequate protection as evidence of this:



    they don't need a ring of soldiers like 5 feet from them because they're not active field strategists like a Fuuki. If SSK in his pajamas did decide to lead the Chu army after Kanmei's death and had Makou level protection, he'd get all the blame (well, maybe except Crispy's). Kanki in Kokuyou is the same as SSK and Reebok though it's less excusable, but he has the terrain to his use, he's not on active offense like Makou that would require caution and protection from open attacks.

    Karin was on the attack both from her HQ and later rather directly during the Coalition war but Ouhon and Mouten couldn't crack her guard. That's the type of shit I expect from any general worth their salt (differing in scale of course because GG and what not).
    Well you killed the Kanmei point
    Kanki still stands though
    SHK/Riboku don't have that many and lets not forget they weren't going all out attack to the degree Makou is. Makou did have his elite unit with him - he sent them away to deliver a final blow though. He's not been twiddling his thumbs for an hour with no protection. He does have people near him, they were just facing the front as well. Also that RBK/SSK panel doesn't show anyone in behind them, they just have men facing Qin aka the threat. Makou's men were facing forward + right aka where Zhao were. Riboku must have circled round them to come from Makou's left. Look at the panel where Riboku says "bring me kaine" - there's not even 12 men we could see there behind them - Riboku/Kaine/Futei + others could have swooped in and out of that in little time with their horse speed as well. Karin has no men behind her here that we can see either: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...Over?id=318588

    If Makou had been like that for a large portion of time then I'd agree it's pure BS and just stupid, but he did have people near him, he just sent them out not thinking Zhao would send a tiny detachment to get in and out of that area in about 30 seconds.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well you killed the Kanmei point
    Kanki still stands though
    SHK/Riboku don't have that many and lets not forget they weren't going all out attack to the degree Makou is. Makou did have his elite unit with him - he sent them away to deliver a final blow though. He's not been twiddling his thumbs for an hour with no protection. He does have people near him, they were just facing the front as well. Also that RBK/SSK panel doesn't show anyone in behind them, they just have men facing Qin aka the threat. Makou's men were facing forward + right aka where Zhao were. Riboku must have circled round them to come from Makou's left. Look at the panel where Riboku says "bring me kaine" - there's not even 12 men we could see there behind them - Riboku/Kaine/Futei + others could have swooped in and out of that in little time with their horse speed as well. Karin has no men behind her here that we can see either: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...Over?id=318588

    If Makou had been like that for a large portion of time then I'd agree it's pure BS and just stupid, but he did have people near him, he just sent them out not thinking Zhao would send a tiny detachment to get in and out of that area in about 30 seconds.
    you didn't address the non active offense Kanki point though

    well point is, it's not enough and they're not in good formation to protect him. Unlike Fuuki, Makou's more of a "roamer" type offensive general, he dictates the offense near the action. One could expect him to have less protection than Fuuki but it doesn't excuse how fast and easily Riboku got to him without a peep. It's also pretty stupid of him to send his personal guard to attack when Kisui is not within finishing stroke. This would be like if Karin sent most of her men with Kaen to attack Moubu while Ouhon and Mouten swoop in unnoticed to kill her, you're in the middle of a dynamic battlefield ffs

    tbh, I give SSK/Riboku benefit of the doubt since they can't honestly be that stupid, they also have plenty of men in units around them so unless Qin used Moubu with poison dogs, I'm pretty sure they'd be able to alert the commanders

    Karin is in her big ass couch now, how are we supposed to see little dudes behind her and that thing? not to mention her helmet's off and she's back at her assumed HQ so she's not between Moubu and Tou anymore.
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you didn't address the non active offense Kanki point though
    Yeah Kanki had tricky terrain with cover etc which lessens the risk, but he literally ran around in that terrain with zero back up. In enemy territory albeit on 'his' side (but then Makou was also on his side). http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...-Out?id=318731

    well point is, it's not enough and they're not in good formation to protect him. Unlike Fuuki, Makou's more of a "roamer" type offensive general, he dictates the offense near the action. One could expect him to have less protection than Fuuki but it doesn't excuse how fast and easily Riboku got to him without a peep. It's also pretty stupid of him to send his personal guard to attack when Kisui is not within finishing stroke. This would be like if Karin sent most of her men with Kaen to attack Moubu while Ouhon and Mouten swoop in unnoticed to kill her, you're in the middle of a dynamic battlefield ffs
    Makou wasn't really in the middle of it though - he was at the back at this moment. He sent his men forward at that very moment. I don't think Riboku ran Makou's way and saw he was open to attack, I think Riboku waited for that moment. He was scouting the situation (pretty much backed up by Kisui's statements/thoughts in the panels i linked).

    Also, this was intended to be the finishing stroke for Kisui. That is exactly why Makou pushed his elites forward at that moment. He said he wanted to make sure it was he who got the prize/acclaim, in them pages I linked a few posts above. That was his thought process. Kisui was on the ropes and he wanted to land a quick KO blow.

    Considering he was at the back of his army, it wasn't a terrible idea to go all out attack at that moment. Obviously in hindsight it was a mistake lol, but he's an offensive dude. I don't really expect him to hold back on an offense. If anything I'm probably more surprised he wasn't leading the attack but w/e that's a different issue. I'd probably have more of an issue with that actually, since he is offensive yet decided not to attack in person.

    tbh, I give SSK/Riboku benefit of the doubt since they can't honestly be that stupid, they also have plenty of men in units around them so unless Qin used Moubu with poison dogs, I'm pretty sure they'd be able to alert the commanders
    Depends how quick people can get in and out. Riboku attacking Makou likely lasted about 30 seconds overall. That's all Riboku needed with his fast horses and new-found (slightly ass pullish) assassination skills. These new skills are something else I'd take up issue with before I complain about how it happened tbf lol.

    But i mean...if you look at this....http://sensescans.com/reader/content...ec71a9/015.png

    It's surely not too surprising he's got all his attention on the hill in front. Assassinations are rare in wars and Kisui was about to be crushed, so he thought. That's where all the focus is on.
    Karin is in her big ass couch now, how are we supposed to see little dudes behind her and that thing? not to mention her helmet's off and she's back at her assumed HQ so she's not between Moubu and Tou anymore.
    She's still directing traffic though, no?
    Her marching into the Tou/Moubu locations wasnt to lead or do anything tactical with the men there, it was only to distract lol.

  4. #44
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Titan
    Posts
    32,521
    Oh no, Shin's going for Riboku. But we know Riboku's not dying yet, but Shin will probably get some achievement from this, so...

    Guys, is Futei gonna die?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh no, Shin's going for Riboku. But we know Riboku's not dying yet, but Shin will probably get some achievement from this, so...

    Guys, is Futei gonna die?
    I hope not, it would suck to see a young generation from another country dying so soon since there are so few of them, At least let them fulfill their potential first. I still think Batei is the only Zhao general that's going to die on the left flank, Shin will encounter him somehow while chasing RBK.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanki in Kokuyou is the same as SSK and Reebok though it's less excusable, but he has the terrain to his use, he's not on active offense like Makou that would require caution and protection from open attacks.
    if any, the terrain pretty much make his position even worse than Makou. If there's someone like Kyoukai sneaking around, then GG. Meanwhile Makou is quite okay because it's exactly after he sent his troops forward

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Star of the Left Battlefield




    - Still no explaination on how can Rebook teleport a small army within 2 meters of Makou without anyone noticing. Apparently he's a better assassin than Kyoukai. The asspull is real
    - And Shin is still yelling his lung off like a buffoon. Does doing that make him stronger or something ?
    From my point of view, the situation was like this:
    If you look at pictures of Makou before Shin's participation, you see him between two blocks of soldiers. But when he saw Shin going for Kisui's head, he got frenzied and sent all his remaining forces in hope to make his way faster to the enemy HQ and take ultimate honour of the first day for his own.

    I've seen this momentarily recklessness happening quite frequently in chess competitions. And it comes from the assumption that the enemy is on his last leg and can't do anything anymore. It's a big mistake costing you the whole game, but it happens frequently unless both are of a high experience and level.

    PS: you don't believe how many chess games I've survived by keeping my traps till the last second of the game in wait for such recklessness!!
    Last edited by Gellert; 09-14-2017 at 04:37 PM.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh no, Shin's going for Riboku. But we know Riboku's not dying yet, but Shin will probably get some achievement from this, so...

    Guys, is Futei gonna die?
    Kaine

  9. #49
    Makou Ousen's left-hand man

    With that chatter from Zhao strategy meeting we know that Riboku was already planning to attack either of the wings depending on the opening they would show and Makou just happened to show that opening Riboku needed thats all there is to it as for how Riboku made it there to Makou's flank its probably the same as how the HSU got there not to mention the Makou army and the GKU just that we did not have the opportunity to see it as we are currently reading from Qin side's point of view.

    As for Shin's move i think its to early to criticize it lets wait for the next few chapters and see how it turns out.

  10. #50
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    3,071
    Don't drag Karin into this

    While her rear guard sucks ass as well, with her superior senses, she has no need for any :





  11. #51
    King of Heroes Chaos2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't drag Karin into this

    While her rear guard sucks ass as well, with her superior senses, she has no need for any :




    If only Makou's senses were half as good as Karin's, he wouldn't be taking the L he has now.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah Kanki had tricky terrain with cover etc which lessens the risk, but he literally ran around in that terrain with zero back up. In enemy territory albeit on 'his' side (but then Makou was also on his side). http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...-Out?id=318731
    If he was attacked by Keisha, it would've been bad yes, but he was acting as a messenger of sorts (which is kinda stupid if you have Ogiko on your side to do it ) traveling amongst his men. It's not like he was a scout himself or anything.


    Makou wasn't really in the middle of it though - he was at the back at this moment. He sent his men forward at that very moment. I don't think Riboku ran Makou's way and saw he was open to attack, I think Riboku waited for that moment. He was scouting the situation (pretty much backed up by Kisui's statements/thoughts in the panels i linked).

    Also, this was intended to be the finishing stroke for Kisui. That is exactly why Makou pushed his elites forward at that moment. He said he wanted to make sure it was he who got the prize/acclaim, in them pages I linked a few posts above. That was his thought process. Kisui was on the ropes and he wanted to land a quick KO blow.

    Considering he was at the back of his army, it wasn't a terrible idea to go all out attack at that moment. Obviously in hindsight it was a mistake lol, but he's an offensive dude. I don't really expect him to hold back on an offense. If anything I'm probably more surprised he wasn't leading the attack but w/e that's a different issue. I'd probably have more of an issue with that actually, since he is offensive yet decided not to attack in person.
    Makou is at the back of his battlefield, but from a bigger picture, he was in the middle of the bigger battlefield where Riboku could see that he was super vulnerable. And no, I wasn't implying Riboku ran around aimlessly until he saw an opening lol.

    I get that, but like I said, I think it's pretty stupid to send all your guards out when Kisui's personal defensive perimeter hasn't even been breached yet. He pretty much put all his eggs in one basket just for a slightly better chance to break that defense but huge cost to his own defense.

    Because he was at the back it's a bad idea, he's not in Ousen's HQ position nor does Ousen immediately have his back. And his back was to the central battlefield as well. Did this guy honestly expect nobody to be there?


    Depends how quick people can get in and out. Riboku attacking Makou likely lasted about 30 seconds overall. That's all Riboku needed with his fast horses and new-found (slightly ass pullish) assassination skills. These new skills are something else I'd take up issue with before I complain about how it happened tbf lol.

    But i mean...if you look at this....http://sensescans.com/reader/content...ec71a9/015.png

    It's surely not too surprising he's got all his attention on the hill in front. Assassinations are rare in wars and Kisui was about to be crushed, so he thought. That's where all the focus is on.
    Well, I don't want to address his so called assassination skills because that's another issue but you don't really need that title to do stuff like this. Fast horses lessens the blow a bit but given that we haven't seen their speed in comparison to regular horses and the fact that they're not silent sports cars, it's not a blink and you'll get stabbed in the neck sort of thing. I was hoping for forest cover usage or Zhao central army distraction but nothing.

    Real assassinations are rather rare yes, but detachment attacks like this I highly doubt are rare. We got Shin killing Fuuki and Mouten setting up Shin and Ouhon to take on Rinko after all. And all this talk of focus is actually points against him, it means his scale of warfare is lower than Fuuki's where he can only see one part of the grand battlefield at a time


    She's still directing traffic though, no?
    Her marching into the Tou/Moubu locations wasnt to lead or do anything tactical with the men there, it was only to distract lol.
    more like she was sitting back and waiting for results

    tactical distraction

    but my point stands about her defense, you gotta have an entourage of that level if you're not a martial first general heading out in the thick of the battlefield.
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  13. #53
    Saki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,234
    I expected the battlefield to be a little more nuanced considering that this clash was hyped to be a battle between great minds. I hope we get to see how Riboku managed to sneak in, I don't wanna leave it to the imagination. Riboku's first kill on panel was surprisingly brutal for a 'man of peace' but what was more surprising is that he just came for a straightforward kill and departed immediately. It is not just rash, I find this borderline stupidity as I'm sure Futei would have managed to do the exact same thing. Meanwhile Shin does what he's known for...or might instinct have given him a bright id-nevermind I've pretty much lost faith ever since Ten tagged along

    What will happen with the left and how will Ousen adapt to it? Only a miracle (read Mouten) can salvage something now. Or perhaps Kyoukai will take Kisui's head

    The right flank is looking pale aswell while the centre has half the men of its counterpart, it's a grim 1st day for the Qin.


    Well atleast Fuuki thought about placing numerous scouts in blind spots:




  14. #54
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,480
    Dude everyone knows that in battle there are scouts everywhere. Like there is ever possibility in a million of years that cavalry numbering hundreds can ride up to general and stab him in the neck without anyone noticing anything including General

    It is just garbage writing..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  15. #55
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Well atleast Fuuki thought about placing numerous scouts in blind spots:



    man, fuuki was the best

  16. #56
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,911
    I am not sure if you guys are all dumb or blind to see what's happening here...Shin just realized what happened with the morale and war tide switching to zhao. He is reacting instinctively to take charge and act as the commander of Qin to push back Kisui and this new tide. At the end of the day Kisui will survive but Batei will fall to Shin...just watch

  17. #57
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not sure if you guys are all dumb or blind to see what's happening here...Shin just realized what happened with the morale and war tide switching to zhao. He is reacting instinctively to take charge and act as the commander of Qin to push back Kisui and this new tide. At the end of the day Kisui will survive but Batei will fall to Shin...just watch
    Shin did not take charge of anything. He just blindly gave chase towards Riboku..

    Also how is Batei's head compensation for Makou's head
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  18. #58
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shin did not take charge of anything. He just blindly gave chase towards Riboku..

    Also how is Batei's head compensation for Makou's head
    Just watch...And they will not kill Kisui on the first day, however due to Shin taking charge he will salvage the tide of battle and not let Qin's whole side fail. Batei will be a salvation + salvation of losing = Shin starting to develop into instinctual greatest general. This is where he makes his first big mark.

  19. #59
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watch...And they will not kill Kisui on the first day, however due to Shin taking charge he will salvage the tide of battle and not let Qin's whole side fail. Batei will be a salvation + salvation of losing = Shin starting to develop into instinctual greatest general. This is where he makes his first big mark.
    i will watch and see Shin taking charge of the Qin
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  20. #60
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i will watch and see Shin taking charge of the Qin
    I was 100 right on the prediction at Gyuo and I will be again. He will lead Makou's army instead of fallen Makou. If I am wrong I will never make another prediction again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •