View Poll Results: What diff will Luffy give Katakuri when they fight?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low-diff

    4 18.18%
  • Mid-diff

    5 22.73%
  • High-diff

    4 18.18%
  • Extreme-diff

    1 4.55%
  • He will win

    8 36.36%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 194
  1. #21
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    when he couldnt beat someone weaker than katakuri?
    was really just a bad match up for luffy

    wasn't cracker's power that allowed him to fight with luffy for so long. his biscuit soldiers couldn't actually withstand even g4's most basic attacks, after all. only reason luffy couldn't beat cracker by his lonely was because of cracker's ability to endlessly produce those soldiers.

    in a competition of raw power g4 has overwhelmed everyone except for big mom
    i just really don't see katakuri being able to compete with g4's raw strength for all that long
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  2. #22
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah how can he solo Katakuri when he needed help to beat someone weaker then him?
    Because One Piece is not A > B > C < A manga.

    Cracker's ability gave him advantage over Luffy. While Katakuri's is same as Luffy's. So it will come to who has greater willpower. And we know who that is..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was really just a bad match up for luffy

    wasn't cracker's power that allowed him to fight with luffy for so long. his biscuit soldiers couldn't actually withstand even g4's most basic attacks, after all. only reason luffy couldn't beat cracker by his lonely was because of cracker's ability to endlessly produce those soldiers.

    in a competition of raw power g4 has overwhelmed everyone except for big mom
    i just really don't see katakuri being able to compete with g4's raw strength for all that long
    But that's his power though. It's kinda like saying the only reason Luffy couldn't bear Fujitora was because he was stronger than him.

    And Oda doesn't seem very keen on matchups mattering too much, usually.
    No.​

  4. #24
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was really just a bad match up for luffy

    wasn't cracker's power that allowed him to fight with luffy for so long. his biscuit soldiers couldn't actually withstand even g4's most basic attacks, after all. only reason luffy couldn't beat cracker by his lonely was because of cracker's ability to endlessly produce those soldiers.

    in a competition of raw power g4 has overwhelmed everyone except for big mom
    i just really don't see katakuri being able to compete with g4's raw strength for all that long
    no, cracker was able to contend with g4 at close range as well, for the 100th time. Superior raw power doesn't count for anything if you cant tag your opponent






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  5. #25
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was right about how strong Luffy was at Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark, Shabondy, Impel down, the war and so on. I was also right about him not being able to do crap against Big Mom even with Gear 4th when half the forum was saying otherwise. What have you been right about?

    Yeah, I said logically speaking.
    I'm pretty sure I was one of the guys that was saying that Big Mom can wreck Luffy and G4.Or that she'd just cockblock whatever Capone will do.Or that Oda's intention is clearly to put the Admirals and the Yonko on a different pedestal that even now some people try to deny.I don't about you being right about things that happened 10 years ago that nobody can prove.

    Luffy simply can't get no diff'ed by guys that aren't Yonko or Admirals.Deal with it.





  6. #26
    I put the milk in first Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    match ups play a role. iirc enel looked untouchable during skypeia but being rubber effectively made him seem mortal. just not entirely sure what oda's going to do with katakuri to put luffy on an even playing field unless luffy can somehow produce water with his new technique

    OT: i think luffy will look impressive and will try to learn something from katakuri since they share similarities with their fighting style. luffy won't bring him down and there won't be any interference inside mirror world to save him but i do expect him to take something away from this exchange and use it during wano because luffy needs to gain something from this arc
    Last edited by Loki; 09-13-2017 at 06:25 PM.

  7. #27
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But that's his power though. It's kinda like saying the only reason Luffy couldn't bear Fujitora was because he was stronger than him.

    And Oda doesn't seem very keen on matchups mattering too much, usually.
    i was using the word 'power' in terms of 'strength' not ability

    my point is that "luffy not being able to beat katakuri because katakuri is stronger than someone luffy already coudn't beat like cracker" isn't a valid argument because luffy didn't actually lose to cracker in raw strength

    oda can do whatever he wants with his manga, of course. just disagreed with the opposing argument people were using
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure I was one of the guys that was saying that Big Mom can wreck Luffy and G4.Or that she'd just cockblock whatever Capone will do.Or that Oda's intention is clearly to put the Admirals and the Yonko on a different pedestal that even now some people try to deny.I don't about you being right about things that happened 10 years ago that nobody can prove.

    Luffy simply can't get no diff'ed by guys that aren't Yonko or Admirals.Deal with it.

    There are multiple members on the site that can vouch for me. And it's not like the posts here or on NF are gone. I have, more often than not, been consistently right about power levels in this series. I was right about Blackbeard not being a top-tier without his fruits (pre-skip) when most people thought he HAD to be. I was right about an Admiral being able to take out all the Supernova at Shabondy.I was right about Doflamingo not being an Admiral level fighter. I was right about Moria being stronger than Luffy (yes, people denied it). I was right about there being a way to bypass intangibility long before Haki was known. And so on and so forth. You keep saying my power levels are shit, and yeah I could always be wrong, but I have the track record here not you.

    So Mihawk wouldn't no-diff Luffy?

    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 09-13-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    No.​

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i was using the word 'power' in terms of 'strength' not ability

    my point is that "luffy not being able to beat katakuri because katakuri is stronger than someone luffy already coudn't beat like cracker" isn't a valid argument because luffy didn't actually lose to cracker in raw strength

    oda can do whatever he wants with his manga, of course. just disagreed with the opposing argument people were using

    I see. Well, raw strength isn't the only deciding factor. It's overall combat ability that's the deciding fact.

    I think in other series what you're saying might fly, but in OP things are usually pretty straightforward.
    No.​

  10. #30
    Doubt Luffy gives less than high-diff, even though logically, he shouldn't be able to push a Yonko FM that much

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doubt Luffy gives less than high-diff, even though logically, he shouldn't be able to push a Yonko FM that much

    You think Oda's lost it completely?
    No.​

  12. #32
    Katakuris showings against luffy wasn't dominating and impressive at all, so I expect luffy to give him a good fight.
    And if luffy has something new for Katakuri than he is probably fucked.

    When you people think that he cannot defeat Katakuri then how does he escape?

  13. #33
    I think, based off of the similarities between their powers that Oda took time to clearly emphasize, this is a perfect chance for Luffy to undergo some sort of development that prepares him for Wano. My first and foremost thought is that this would be Awakening, as I'm sure plenty of people are already thinking. If he unlocks this, I think he could push Katakuri to a high-diff fight, but ultimately still lose in the end. However, the fight would still teach him some very valuable lessons and ultimately serve as a perfect stepping stone for entering Wano. If Luffy doesn't show any sort of development or whatever, then he probably gets low mid-diffed.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you people think that he cannot defeat Katakuri then how does he escape?

    How does he escape regardless? Big Mom is right there and she has countless minions on her side.

    He also has to get Sanji and Carrot, maybe even Pedro and he doesn't even have a ship.
    No.​

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How does he escape regardless? Big Mom is right there and she has countless minions on her side.

    He also has to get Sanji and Carrot, maybe even Pedro and he doesn't even have a ship.
    Now that you say it, I don't any character at all that is capable of helping luffy in this scenario.
    It could be Germa? Pudding?
    Capone would probably be unlikely because he doesn't seem to care for others outside his Crew...

    Iam interested what the other users think who or what could help him escape (besides Plot armor lol)

  16. #36
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was really just a bad match up for luffy

    wasn't cracker's power that allowed him to fight with luffy for so long. his biscuit soldiers couldn't actually withstand even g4's most basic attacks, after all. only reason luffy couldn't beat cracker by his lonely was because of cracker's ability to endlessly produce those soldiers.

    in a competition of raw power g4 has overwhelmed everyone except for big mom
    i just really don't see katakuri being able to compete with g4's raw strength for all that long
    Cracker was at a bigger disadvantage with nami basically making his fruit useless and luffy being capable of eating so much. Plus the entire forest protecting him yet he still need 11 hours to defeat him. There is no excuse for luffy in that fight. He was weaker than cracker.

  17. #37
    Katakuri low diffs. Not even G4 saves Luffy here. At best he can push it to mid, anything beyond that is unreasonable.

  18. #38
    I put the milk in first Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think, based off of the similarities between their powers that Oda took time to clearly emphasize, this is a perfect chance for Luffy to undergo some sort of development that prepares him for Wano. My first and foremost thought is that this would be Awakening, as I'm sure plenty of people are already thinking. If he unlocks this, I think he could push Katakuri to a high-diff fight, but ultimately still lose in the end. However, the fight would still teach him some very valuable lessons and ultimately serve as a perfect stepping stone for entering Wano. If Luffy doesn't show any sort of development or whatever, then he probably gets low mid-diffed.
    can easily see luffy use awakening this fight and turn the mirror world to a bounce castle

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie Melo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can easily see luffy use awakening this fight and turn the mirror world to a bounce castle
    It'd definitely a possibility. I think that's what Oda is setting us up for. I think it would be a perfectly reasonable place to give it to Luffy.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  20. #40
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    3,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie Melo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can easily see luffy use awakening this fight and turn the mirror world to a bounce castle
    What would be the point?
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •