Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Also, incest would absolutely destroy a family. Is hooking up with your sister really worth the scorn of all your blood relatives?
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you honestly believe this? Really? I mean this is a different topic entirely but...wow. This is wrong on so many levels.

I'm not against freedom, I'm against freedom without checks and balances. Society needs to restrict freedom in many respects so that it can function optimally. Not doing so is part of the reason the world is in such a sorry state today.

You realize absolute slavery has always been considered wrong, right? That's why people had to resort to excuses like 'they aren't human' and so on. Tradition and culture aren't absolute markers of morality, But they can be indicative. In this case they absolutely are.
    What limitations do you think there should be on freedom? Obviously I don't support completely unconditional freedom as tha would entail permission to murder/rape and do every conceivable thing, but I certainly don't think that if something is not unjustly affecting anybody there should be any restrictions on it. If you try to structure society in such a way that its as productive as possible, you risk denying a certain portion of people the chance to experience happiness because youre imposing certain unnecessary obligations on them

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    What limitations do you think there should be on freedom? Obviously I don't support completely unconditional freedom as tha would entail permission to murder/rape and do every conceivable thing, but I certainly don't think that if something is not unjustly affecting anybody there should be any restrictions on it. If you try to structure society in such a way that its as productive as possible, you risk denying a certain portion of people the chance to experience happiness because youre imposing certain unnecessary obligations on them
    Forget about sterilization.

You need to be euthanized.

Do you at least agree that incestual couples should not have children?

Why should I care about people's happiness when the health of society, and the individual in question, is at stake? Wellbeing comes before any notions of happiness.

This is exactly like those parents that let their kid eat whatever they want as much as they want because it makes them happy. Too bad you're kid will grow obese because of you.
    No.​

@ReXDrake;

To get more insight into your opinions, what do you think about people who are attracted to children but haven't molested any children? Maybe they look at drawn sexual images and such but are against physically molesting a child.

What's your opinion on such people?
    So long as we have reason to believe that they would never act upon their desires ad/or they acknowledge that it would be wrong to do so, id have no problem giving them as much freedom as everyone else. That's NOT to say however, that I would necessarily feel comfortable with or want to be friendly with such a person however. No different to how a person who deep down in their heart is aroused by the notion of rape and is tempted to rape people but would never go through with it might be someone you personally dislike but wouldn't treat any differently to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra View Post
    Uh I think you're confusing genetic disease with viral disease
    Yeah I know theres differences. But do you disagree with the overall point or am I incorrect?
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

George Martin is single handedly pushing incest on a mainstream level. Proof? Just open youtube in your web browser and watch the reaction of hundreds of people glee in joy during the final moments of the final episode. Eyes lighting up like the northern lights and giddiness in their body language. It wasn't disgust. It was satisfaction at looking at the scene. You can't make this shit up, incest used to be the forbidden fruit and will probably be accepted in the future but it's pretty fucking hilarious how much influence this show has with de stigmatizing this practice and that's just one example

I would kill a pedophile in real life. Even if it was somehow accepted in the future, I'd personally murder every single one and not give a single fuck about rotting in the cell for it ^_^

Immediate family and aunts/uncles, nieces/nephews, and grandparents/grandchildren incest is disgusting... Worse than pedophilia, IMO. Cousin incest is safe for the most part, even between first cousins.

Why should I care about people's happiness when the health of society, and the individual in question, is at stake? Wellbeing comes before any notions of happiness.

This is exactly like those parents that let their kid eat whatever they want as much as they want because it makes them happy. Too bad you're kid will grow obese because of you.
    As sad as it might be that the child will very probably become overweight and be negatively affected by their decisions in the future, I say that if they are aware of the possible consequences of unhealthy eating but still want to go ahead with it, its ultimately their decision.

Society is comprised of people, and you need people to be in a happy or positive state of mind or be striving for happiness in order to have wellbeing and productivity

So long as we have reason to believe that they would never act upon their desires ad/or they acknowledge that it would be wrong to do so, id have no problem giving them as much freedom as everyone else. That's NOT to say however, that I would necessarily feel comfortable with or want to be friendly with such a person however. No different to how a person who deep down in their heart is aroused by the notion of rape and is tempted to rape people but would never go through with it might be someone you personally dislike but wouldn't treat any differently to anyone else.

1. We can never guarantee that.

2. They are mentally ill. Why not try to get them help instead of satiate perverse desires?
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Immediate family and aunts/uncles, nieces/nephews, and grandparents/grandchildren incest is disgusting... Worse than pedophilia, IMO. Cousin incest is safe for the most part, even between first cousins.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by romeo☠ View Post
    No
    First Cousins share more genetic relation to you than distant relatives, but less genetic relation to you than other extended family members. The chances of birth defects between first cousins is actually quite low, it's only when people start reproducing with first cousins through multiple generations is when it becomes a problem. It's why royal families were so fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Yeah I know theres differences. But do you disagree with the overall point or am I incorrect?
    Genetic diseases from incest arise from inheriting recessive traits from genetically similar parents, so let's say a deformed incest baby went on to have children with someone non-related, whatever he passes down wouldn't spread, his children would be carriers and maybe their children but the chance of it expressing goes down substantially.

1. We can never guarantee that.

2. They are mentally ill. Why not try to get them help instead of satiate perverse desires?
    You presumed for the sake of argument that the person is against molesting children. Why try and impose your standard of what is acceptable upon people that are able to fantasize about these sorts of things without causing any harm or being influenced to act upon their cravings? Why is it wrong to deviate from the status quo?

Retired
    First Cousins share more genetic relation to you than distant relatives, but less genetic relation to you than other extended family members. The chances of birth defects between first cousins is actually quite low, it's only when people start reproducing with first cousins through multiple generations is when it becomes a problem. It's why royal families are still so fucked up.
    FTFY

For the record, I feel sorry for pedophiles. They cannot help their condition and it's only when they molest a child is it a crime. Of course I'd pity the child more if that were to happen.

First Cousins share more genetic relation to you than distant relatives, but less genetic relation to you than other extended family members. The chances of birth defects between first cousins is actually quite low, it's only when people start reproducing with first cousins through multiple generations is when it becomes a problem. It's why royal families were so fucked up.
    I don't give a fuck if the percentage of birth defects is 1% Just because it's considered safe doesn't give you the green light to fuck your cousin

For the record, I feel sorry for pedophiles. They cannot help their condition and it's only when they molest a child is it a crime. Of course I'd pity the child more if that were to happen.
    Don't feel too sorry. They're not actually that helpless. It's not just like they're normal well adjusted people who have this isolated affliction. It's more like a mental illness combined with a fetish.

I don't think sexuality is genetic in that sense. You aren't just born a pedophile. You need to be exposed to certain things enough times that you get demented.

I think there's a reason it seems to be more prominent in the richer class.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 09-13-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    No.​