Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It may happen. Looking at what our society has become it isn't really farfetched and would definitly fit in. I for myself can't even think about being homosexual or loving family members in that way since I think it's disgusting. Yet I don't have a problem with people who decide for themselves to be like that. I don't see much of a difference there.

Yet people who have an incestous relationship should definitly not be allowed to have kids due to the high risk of health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whether something can be considered "natural" or not has no relevance to whether it SHOULD be permissible. If two relatives are mature and responsible enough to be romantically involved with each other then I see no reason why they should be discouraged or prohibited from being together just because the idea isnt normal to most people.

Do you believe people have the right to suicide?
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Regardless of wanting to procreate or not, actually wanting to bone an aunt or your sister or mother means there's something wrong with you. We're not wired that way.
    If it isnt adversely affecting the physical wellbeing of someone without their consent, thn why should that matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you believe people have the right to suicide?
    Of course.

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

If it isnt adversely affecting the physical wellbeing of someone without their consent, thn why should that matter?

Because that's not the basis of my decisions or my worldview. You have a perverted worldview that everything is okay so long as no direct harm is done. That is not how I think.

Incest has been considered a disgusting practice throughout human history. There's a reason for that. How does it make sense to go against such an ingrained cultural practice. It's foolish in every sense of the word.

Of course.
    Why do you place freedom on such a pedestal? Why should 'not doing harm to someone else' be the only criterion in determining if an action is right or wrong? It's seems so...primitive.
    No.​

Regardless of wanting to procreate or not, actually wanting to bone an aunt or your sister or mother means there's something wrong with you. We're not wired that way.
    Yeah, thats why I said I was pretty sure I read that we were pre-dispositioned not to be that way, and to feel incestual feelings is a sign of mental illness.

Whether something can be considered "natural" or not has no relevance to whether it SHOULD be permissible. If two relatives are mature and responsible enough to be romantically involved with each other then I see no reason why they should be discouraged or prohibited from being together just because the idea isn't normal to most people.
    What I am telling you is that if this couple makes it permissible, and then everyone is cool, a select portion of people WILL end up having children from it and putting others at risk.

It harms the human race from a biological standpoint. If multiple couples start reproducing incestual children on the regular, more people will become ill.

The southern part of the United States is a perfect example of this. While it's a stereotype, there are plenty of people who think that incest is still okay. They always have the lowest test scores in the country, as well as their overall living is limited. While this is not every exact southerner, one would think that it's a possible contributing factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Some people need to stop putting individual liberties above societal benefit. It's a selfish way of looking at the world and very destructive for humanity.

No.​

Some people need to stop putting individual liberties above societal benefit. It's a selfish way of looking at the world and very destructive for humanity.

See I'm all for individual liberties.... to a point.

Especially when it comes to this topic or vaccinations. These "individual liberties" end up harming a lot of people. So with this choice brings harm to others.

I ain't about those choices.
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..

What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Retired
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted

@giantbiceps; @Punished Ultra; @SpiRo;

Look at this fucking degenerate.

But I shouldn't be surprised. He's also into bestiality, snuff and pedophilia.

Lock this sick fucker up already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    See I'm all for individual liberties.... to a point.

Especially when it comes to this topic or vaccinations. These "individual liberties" end up harming a lot of people. So with this choice brings harm to others.

I ain't about those choices.
    Yeah, stuff like that is just selfish.

And besides, like you said, something like incest is due to there being something wrong with you mentally. Why should we encourage that behavior instead of, you know, helping the person to become normal again?
    No.​

Because that's not the basis of my decisions or my worldview. You have a perverted worldview that everything is okay so long as no direct harm is done. That is not how I think.

Incest has been considered a disgusting practice throughout human history. There's a reason for that. How does it make sense to go against such an ingrained cultural practice. It's foolish in every sense of the word.

Why do you place freedom on such a pedestal? Why should 'not doing harm to someone else' be the only criterion in determining if an action is right or wrong? It's seems so...primitive.
    Yeah, my worldview, which is able to facilitate maximal levels of peace, happiness and freedom (you know, the most desirable things) in society is perverted. Meanwhile you presumably derive your morality from the arbitrary decrees of some being that's a fucking vain and vindicate cunt as far as im concerned. You realize that absent some degree of freedom, you wouldn't even be able to make those statements?

Youre using a weak appeal to tradition. Slavery has been culturally accepted for ages as well, does that mean it is okay?

Retired
    Yeah, my worldview, which is able to facilitate maximal levels of peace, happiness and freedom (you know, the most desirable things) in society is perverted. Meanwhile you presumably derive your morality from the arbitrary decrees of some being that's a fucking vain and vindicate cunt as far as im concerned. You realize that absent some degree of freedom, you wouldn't even be able to make those statements?

Youre using a weak appeal to tradition. Slavery has been culturally accepted for ages as well, does that mean it is okay?
    You need to be sterilized, taken off the streets and put in an asylum.

Yeah, thats why I said I was pretty sure I read that we were pre-dispositioned not to be that way, and to feel incestual feelings is a sign of mental illness.

What I am telling you is that if this couple makes it permissible, and then everyone is cool, a select portion of people WILL end up having children from it and putting others at risk.

It harms the human race from a biological standpoint. If multiple couples start reproducing incestual children on the regular, more people will become ill.

The southern part of the United States is a perfect example of this. While it's a stereotype, there are plenty of people who think that incest is still okay. They always have the lowest test scores in the country, as well as their overall living is limited. While this is not every exact southerner, one would think that it's a possible contributing factor.
    Whether or not some people will fail to do the right thing or whether some undesirable things will end up happening (like people giving birth to severly handicapped children following the legalization of incest) is completely irrelevant to whether something is okay or acceptable IN PRINCIPLE.

Your complaint is analogous to saying that we should prohibit people from drving cars, because there will always be some people that aren't responsible with them/will die in them etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    You need to be sterilized, taken off the streets and put in an asylum.
    make it happen.

PUSSY

Do you honestly believe this? Really? I mean this is a different topic entirely but...wow. This is wrong on so many levels.

I'm not against freedom, I'm against freedom without checks and balances. Society needs to restrict freedom in many respects so that it can function optimally. Not doing so is part of the reason the world is in such a sorry state today.

You realize absolute slavery has always been considered wrong, right? That's why people had to resort to excuses like 'they aren't human' and so on. Tradition and culture aren't absolute markers of morality, But they can be indicative. In this case they absolutely are.
    No.​

Retired
    Whether or not some people will fail to do the right thing or whether some undesirable things will end up happening (like people giving birth to severly handicapped children following the legalization of incest) is completely irrelevant to whether something is okay or acceptable IN PRINCIPLE.

Your complaint is analogous to saying that we should prohibit people from drving cars, because there will always be some people that aren't responsible with them/will die in them etc

Theres a difference between people dying in accidents and wiping out the human race to disease.

It just takes one, my guy.

@ReXDrake;

To get more insight into your opinions, what do you think about people who are attracted to children but haven't molested any children? Maybe they look at drawn sexual images and such but are against physically molesting a child.

What's your opinion on such people?
    No.​

Retired
    @ReXDrake;

I really fear for any future nieces and nephews you might have. You wouldn't... touch them, would you?

This thread has great potential

I think a warmer reception to incest is probably going to happen.

Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever.
    If two relatives are mature and responsible enough to be romantically involved with each other then I see no reason why they should be discouraged or prohibited from being together just because the idea isnt
    normal to most people.

I bet you also think nothing is wrong with bestiality as long as you feed and take care of the animal

Theres a difference between people dying in accidents and wiping out the human race to disease.

It just takes one, my guy.
    Uh I think you're confusing genetic disease with viral disease