2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

Let the damage control begin

Has anyone gotten a real fight in this arc aside from Luffy?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Has anyone gotten a real fight in this arc aside from Luffy?
    Brook
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

Look at all these salty nigga's I havent read the chapter but I'm 99% certain that its not nearly as bad as you guys claim it to be
    Last edited by a Faggot; 09-13-2017 at 12:51 PM.

yonks taking another loss

big mom blasted by sunny
    perospero crippled by a bomb
    katakuri dragged helplessly away like a screaming kid by non-G4 Luffy

Epic chapter. Hope we get atleast one chapter devoted to Luffy VS Katakuri.

What Roger really told Pedro

That last page was epic... Also luffy used his brains for once.

As expected The chapter was fucking great but somehow the master geniuses that we have here in TMF have reached the conclusion that the chapter was shit based on their decades of reading manga experience

This chapter is the reason why Luffy is my favorite character.
    [/SIGPIC]This world gives me oranges and expects lemonade.

It was alright. Luffy is about to use G4 and loose in the end. I guess Katakuri will bring him back only to see Big Mom being pleased by the cake Sanji made. He has to let them go. If Luffy is able to seriously threaten Katakuri I'm done lol.

While the chapter was thoroughly entertaining, the way this katakuri luffy showdown is handled by oda is going to fundamentally shape both our interpretation of the powerlevels and the general pace at which the story proceeds from this point onwards assuming we get to see a proper, no holds barred fight between the two of them.

Logistically, it should be easy money for katakuri whether g4 is out or not, but if god forbid, oda does a repeat of the doflamingo fight where luffy undergoes a powerup which enables him to surprise everyone and perform better than he was expected to or simply isn't defeated as easily as he should be, then the tier list may need to be reconfigured.

Additionally, a better than expected performance from luffy will mean that oda intends for the M3 to be capable of hanging with the best of the best in the world after the yonkou/admirals/mihawk at an earlier point in the story then some of us had been expecting, and this is going to heavily dictate the flow of future arcs. Im really hoping luffy gets his ass kicked and/or the fight ends without katakuri looking any less flash then he has up to now. Fingers crossed

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Best chapter we got since a long time
    Inb4 the fight will be offpaneled
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    Estarossa is large city level by PL and scaling, Groug takes this

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Interesting. Cracker, in the same situation, bulldozed Luffy sans G4 but Katakuri was having trouble, even if it was only a little.

Anyway, the Big Mom pirates---no matter what happens after this---are through. It's truly a miracle they've lasted as long as they have. But with the Straw Hats gone, and Perospero standing there heavily damaged, Big Mom might turn her rage back onto her group. That or grab Zeus to follow.....nah, Zeus is a jabroni. Speaking of, where did Prometheus go?

Pretty funny how Katakuri literally stomped Carrot though.
    Katakuri isn't a physical fighter and while he was being held in place by g3, he wasn't the least bit concerned nor was luffy able to harm him. He probably just underestimated luffys strength seeing how he caught his fist with the mochi mochi. Then again, a serious luffy was unable to escape the grasp of hajrudin after hed been sent flying by ferocious tiger, and plenty of other characters have been left pretty harmless and unthreatening when tied up or unable to move their limbs around, so I wouldn't take too much from what happened

@ReXDrake; time to change your set before Katakuri gets sonned by Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    @ReXDrake; time to change your set before Katakuri gets sonned by Luffy
    Even if the worst happens, katakuri will still be one of my favourite characters because of his kickass design and smooth personality and style

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    Katakuri isn't a physical fighter and while he was being held in place by g3, he wasn't the least bit concerned nor was luffy able to harm him. He probably just underestimated luffys strength seeing how he caught his fist with the mochi mochi. Then again, a serious luffy was unable to escape the grasp of hajrudin after hed been sent flying by ferocious tiger, and plenty of other characters have been left pretty harmless and unthreatening when tied up or unable to move their limbs around, so I wouldn't take too much from what happened
    Katakuri isn't a physical fighter? Since when? That has never been said or hinted at. He may like to snipe people with jellybeans but that has never been implied to somehow take away from his physical prowess. So far he's been shown to be pretty dominant in every aspect. That said, I also don't see a reason for him to take Luffy for granted since Cracker was defeated by him and he certainly was present when he saw Luffy's G4 (not to mention Luffy has gotten this far with an enraged Big Mom on his heels). Plus, so far Katakuri has been about the only person in the Big Mom pirates willing to get things and not mess around. Besides, Cracker bent G2/G3 Luffy over backwards with practically zero difficulty. I already acknowledged that Katakuri was only having a little trouble but that is already a lot more than Cracker did. I mean, can you imagine Luffy's trick working with Cracker? The same guy who shoved off an Elephant Gun?

Additionally, don't take this as some sort of huge negative either. I'm just making an observation. Cracker was incredible as far as his power, speed, reactions, and skill were concerned. He just sucked at taking hits (and Luffy had a lot of help). Also, your example with Luffy and Hajrudin isn't really worth much. I mean, he literally knocked Hajrudin out with a single hardened Jet Punch. He didn't escape because he didn't want to hurt his new friend. Same reason why Nami can stop him and etc.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Luffy downplayers and Cracker wankers on damage control mode
    It's honestly amazing how people like PoPs and Dayum even have material anymore.

PoPs was saying the other day that Katakuri could solo the Eleven Supernovas.