Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And what was Shin thinking
    He wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Quite a brutal death but...that was it? The cic of a 150k+ army conducts an assassination mission and is about to leave? And what was Shin thinking when he decided to go after Riboku by himself without a word for his unit? 1) He was very close to Kisui. 2) decides to run all the way back and chase a great general with 100 intelligence. 3) what if Batei chases him from behind with his unit? 4) what if Riboku lures him into an ambush already prepared in the nearby forests (Houken or a legit unit)?
    Kisui still has protection around him and Mouten is there. If Reebok is there with less protection then it makes sense to go for him.

You think someone like Duke Hyou (nevermind Moubu) would look at a less protected Riboku and think "nah i'll go for the lesser commander"?

Riboku may have an ambush for Shin even, but that doesn't mean it's wrong for Shin here - it'd just mean Riboku is that difficult to beat. There is no obvious bait (i.e Moubu at Bayou). From Shin's perspective going for Riboku is absolutely the correct choice - whether it's the right decision in hindsight is another question entirely. We have the readers benefit of hindsight + more knowledge + more time to think of possibilities.

If the USA are trying to take out Korea in a war and a marine sees a high up Korean politician 50 feet away, but then sees Kim Jung Un appear with less security than the politician only 30 feet away, who does the marine go for? Kinda obvious.

Shin is a ballsy guy. It would be totally out of character for him to ignore Riboku here. I don't even like Shin but it's like people have lost all sense of perspective with him and use everything against him.
    Last edited by Kanki; 09-13-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Where does it say he has only just been promoted the last 4 years? Though it wouldn't surprise me since Ousen was only a vice general himself 4 years ago.
    Ousen123 on reddit reasons as follows:
    Was bored so decided to reread Kingdom again since I can't get enough of Heki. Found Ma Kou earlier appearing in the manga in vol 35 Chapter 380. He is shown without his general helmet and shown with only a officer helmet. So he must of just been promoted recently. This just adds to show he was overconfident in his ablities thus sending in all his units and standing in the back without any or little bit of guards defending him. All of this is since he was only just given the rank within the last 4 years between this arc and the current.
    I'm too lazy to search for Heki's and old man Moutens helmets to check.

Anyway, for me it looks like slightly sweaty Ma Kou is the one ciritcising Ousen back then. Of course he bites the dust
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 09-13-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Ousen123 on reddit reasons as follows:

I'm too lazy to search for Heki's and old man Moutens helmets to check.

Anyway, for me it looks like slightly sweaty Ma Kou is the one ciritcising Ousen back then. Of course he bites the dust
    I see
    Doesn't really change much tbf given the Ousen army is young + he's the 2nd commander. I still rate him anyway even after this chap lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    Now the plan of Zhoa's [Riboku] is to charge from Kisui's side and Riboku's side to make a perfect sand-witch of the "Makou's Army " [=Snake without Head now].
    Nah, according to the translated spoilers Riboku is leaving the left flank to Kisui and going back to HQ, so it seems Riboku's participation on that side will come to an end unless Shin can intercept him and force him to stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Someone on reddit found Makou was recently promoted in span of 4 years, so we can expect the real true vassals to appear out of nowhere from Ousen's army.
    Still in damage control mode?

Holy shit, Makou's dead really made you butthurt