Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    adage trying to overlook Shin's stupidity with the Makou's fodderization talk

We all know the outcome of this war so enjoy your Rebook wank as much as you possible while still you can

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean what will Ousen's next move be? Or who will his right hand man be? Probably Chougaryuu.
    as in his next move after losing Makou, m wondering how he will save his left army and if we will get to see another one of Ousen's vassals since m hoping he has one or two more capable vassals besides Makou and Akou.

And Biceps be real here nobobyis wanking Riboku, we just stating the facts as how they happened in the Manga
    Last edited by adage; 09-11-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Imagine if Riboku left Houken hidden in the center in case of an attack

Anyways, I don't think Ousen will try attacking Zhao's center until the left flank is stabilized, because if Zhao wins the left battle and the goes after Ousen's center from behind it's GG for Qin.
    That would actually make sense

While that is true, the center is too open for someone like Riboku who should be top tier strategist, but I guess your explanation also makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    adage trying to overlook Shin's stupidity with the Makou's fodderization talk

We all know the outcome of this war so enjoy your Rebook wank as much as you possible while still you can
    Usual excuse by Shin's fag bu bu but ..... Makou rofl

Shin's stupidity is beyond human understanding, he got Kisui nearby while Ribuku is far away with over 10k armies in between the distance and he choose stupidity over logic

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Usual excuse by Shin's fag bu bu but ..... Makou rofl

Shin's stupidity is beyond human understanding, he got Kisui nearby while Ribuku is far away with over 10k armies in between the distance and he choose stupidity over logic
    It's agade we are taling about here. According to agade, EoS Shin's intelligence stat = 150+ultra big alpha super mega, instinct = 1000+ultra unpredictbale super smart magic

King of Heroes
    Better than Makou at least

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    It's agade we are taling about here. According to agade, EoS Shin's intelligence stat = 150+ultra big alpha super mega, instinct = 1000+ultra unpredictbale super smart magic
    Don't remind me when he said trash scripture > Grand Historian Shiji the logic was beyond galatic knowledge in order to make Shin looks competence

Damn... That might be the the most brutal non fodder death shown in kingdom so far? Maybe after kanmei.

Destiny still arrives Mythoclast's Avatar
    The star of the left battlefield my ass

Biceps and Woiky are clearly delusional when did i talk about Shin's intelligence and you guys preach Shiji like you and the author of Shiji were there when the events unfolded while the undeniable fact is you were not there nor was the author of Shiji to discern with your own eyes what truly transpired nor is there any other prove other than written text in the form of journals, well having said its also an undeniable fact that most historians choose to accept Shiji as an accurate source of what transpired during the warring states period so i will give you that.

I don't have a problem with Shin going after Riboku, he's the cic and a priority over Kisui

Impulsively charging after him on his own without a plan or assessing the situation is what's dumb

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized Makou didn't even have his sword drawn when Riboku nicked him

Dude was practically asking for it
    Last edited by Tenma; 09-12-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Imagine if Riboku left Houken hidden in the center in case of an attack

Anyways, I don't think Ousen will try attacking Zhao's center until the left flank is stabilized, because if Zhao wins the left battle and the goes after Ousen's center from behind it's GG for Qin.
    I agree with your theory but Riboku was able to takeout "Ousen's Left-hand [Makou]" with very little damage [5K-6K Soilders of Kisui].

Now the plan of Zhoa's [Riboku] is to charge from Kisui's side and Riboku's side to make a perfect sand-witch of the "Makou's Army " [=Snake without Head now].

I think our stupid Shin has smelled something odd with the battle flow and he might halt the Riboku's side charge and Kisui's side charge will be hunted by "Mouten" which will be like a status co and the Day will be called off..

This is the best possible scenario to save "Qin/Ousen" face right now.

But some big head from Zhao has to roll down to make them retreat.

It seems first day is very very very long...

I think "Ousen" predicted that "Makou" days are coming to End and thus he invited "Mouten" to join his army.

Its time for Shin to recreate ''Duke War time scenario" ..

Ousen's left hand is a fodder

He was not worthy.

Well he still managed to go for a killing blow after having his neck pierced by a sword, it's a bit redeeming.
    Indeed it's a surprisingly brutal and graphic death, especially for Riboku's first personal kill in the manga.

In any case, Shin seems to be thinking about what to do and not just shouting Riboku before running after him. Seems like he realized that the final push would be harder than planned and Batei is now free to come to Kisui's defense too so he might have taken the right decision

As last chapter suggested Riboku had that planned since the beginning, now what's left to know is whether he knew exactly what would happen or if he was just ready to put himself in danger on the frontline because he felt something was off with Ousen's bait, and of course I can't wait to see how Ousen himself will react. I expect this to not have been beyond the scope of his expectations, with him praising Riboku for his move but not acting all surprised and ascertaining that while he failed to gain a defintive upper hand he is not on the back foot either. Though him actually being dominated in this battle but holding long enough for Gyou to fall only to defeat Riboku later would also be fine I guess

Shin going for his new madness

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Well he still managed to go for a killing blow after having his neck pierced by a sword, it's a bit redeeming.
    Indeed it's a surprisingly brutal and graphic death, especially for Riboku's first personal kill in the manga.

In any case, Shin seems to be thinking about what to do and not just shouting Riboku before running after him. Seems like he realized that the final push would be harder than planned and Batei is now free to come to Kisui's defense too so he might have taken the right decision

As last chapter suggested Riboku had that planned since the beginning, now what's left to know is whether he knew exactly what would happen or if he was just ready to put himself in danger on the frontline because he felt something was off with Ousen's bait, and of course I can't wait to see how Ousen himself will react. I expect this to not have been beyond the scope of his expectations, with him praising Riboku for his move but not acting all surprised and ascertaining that while he failed to gain a defintive upper hand he is not on the back foot either. Though him actually being dominated in this battle but holding long enough for Gyou to fall only to defeat Riboku later would also be fine I guess
    Someone on reddit found Makou was recently promoted in span of 4 years, so we can expect the real true vassals to appear out of nowhere from Ousen's army.

Someone on reddit found Makou was recently promoted in span of 4 years, so we can expect the real true vassals to appear out of nowhere from Ousen's army.
    'real true vassals'

Didn't take you long to throw Makou under the bus

Where does it say he has only just been promoted the last 4 years? Though it wouldn't surprise me since Ousen was only a vice general himself 4 years ago.

Are any of Kanki's commanders actually generals by rank?

Quite a brutal death but...that was it? The cic of a 150k+ army conducts an assassination mission and is about to leave? And what was Shin thinking when he decided to go after Riboku by himself without a word for his unit? 1) He was very close to Kisui. 2) decides to run all the way back and chase a great general with 100 intelligence. 3) what if Batei chases him from behind with his unit? 4) what if Riboku lures him into an ambush already prepared in the nearby forests (Houken or a legit unit)?