Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kigdom 531 spoilers

Riboku, what a savage lol. I guess the question of whether a stab in the neck was a lethal wound can be put to rest now

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/BfsWM-2IzvM

ri boku tho

looking forward to seeing how qin turn this around
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

I think "Ki Sui" is calling for retreat/attack formation to wipe-out the "Makou" remaining army.

Hmm not sure what "Shin" is planning with his "Instinct" power.

Another chapter without any progress.

Meh, nothing much happens.

Kisui dies next week tho

Or is Shin chasing after Reebok ?

Kisui dies next week tho - Yes but our stupid "Shin" is chasing after "Reboku" -- He gets nothing it seems

Or is Shin chasing after Reebok ? -- I think he is not fond of taking "Kisui's" Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kisui dies next week tho - Yes but our stupid "Shin" is chasing after "Reboku" -- He gets nothing it seems
    Yeah Rebook's plot ammor is over 9000. It's stronger than Ouki's glaive. It's impossible for Shin to kill him.

Or is Shin chasing after Reebok ? -- I think he is not fond of taking "Kisui's" Head.
    Shin's bonner is horny for Reboku now. But Mouten is gay for Kisui, he's coming for that ass

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    Yeah Rebook's plot ammor is over 9000. It's stronger than Ouki's glaive. It's impossible for Shin to kill him.

Shin's bonner is horny for Reboku now. But Mouten is gay for Kisui, he's coming for that ass
    the great shock on the first day is probably for Shin's stupidity for chasing RBK and letting Kisui ran away. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    the great shock on the first day is probably for Shin's stupidity for chasing RBK and letting Kisui ran away. ROFL
    That fuckboi Ninja Futei is with Rebook. If Shin kills him then i'll overlook this stupidity

That retard wants to become a GH of Zhao

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    That fuckboi Ninja Futei is with Rebook. If Shin kills him then i'll overlook this stupidity

That retard wants to become a GH of Zhao

Looks like it'll be an amazing build up chapter.

Seems we'll see an explanation for Riboku's teleporting which is cool.
    Makou got the SHK/DJ treatment

I'm guessing Shin is going to Riboku and will be stopped by Futei i guess. Or Batei. Kisui will probably be able to rouse the rigan soldiers up a ton now Makou is dead.

Chasing after Riboku isn't the most stupid thing to do but not the most clever.

The one who should be crushed now is Batei, he's wrecking havoc in the frontline. If Shin would come from behind him he would have nowhere to escape.

No that would be Makou's stupid ass getting fodderized by Rebook.

Explain us again how it was all Shin's fault please

Seems like not a lot happened, still upset that Makou took that L like a fodder.

I wonder what Ousen will do now though, since if Riboku is away from the center with pretty much everyone, he should be able to wreck the shit out of the center army for Zhao, but the plot might not allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    No that would be Makou's stupid ass getting fodderized by Rebook.

Explain us again how it was all Shin's fault please
    Ousen " take 800 fast cavalry and take Kisui's head off "
    Shin " Imma gonna chasing RBK instead "

the great shock on the first day is when Ousen realized Shin's stupidity to read the battlefield flow

the great shock on the first day is when Ousen realized Shin's stupidity to read the battlefield flow
    If Shin went after Batei or Kisui, you'd be saying he's an idiot for missing the chance to take out Riboku.

Nice try but Makou was already dead by then

Going after the supreme commander instead of a regular general is the correct decision, BTW.

Try again and make up something believable this time.

Oh wait. You can't. Because your predictions and understanding of the manga are shit

Lmao at faggot Mouten thinking he's stronger than Batei but Makou is the MVP here

Makou>Batei+Mouten+Kisui

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    If Shin went after Batei or Kisui, you'd be saying he's an idiot for missing the chance to take out Riboku.
    Imagine if Makou was alive and going after Riboku now, autist general woikurus would be singing his praises since he is (was) one of Ousen's subordinates, but since it's Shin it's the wrong decision apparently, it's not like killing the enemy commander is important or anything
    Last edited by Pirao; 09-11-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Woiky and Biceps trying to overlook Makou's fodderization with the Shin's stupidity talk.

The question still remains "what will be Ousen's next hand?" since his lefthand man got the Enka treatment and his army is getting chewed by Batei.
    Last edited by adage; 09-11-2017 at 05:26 PM.

The question still remains "what will be Ousen's next hand?" since his lefthand man got the Enka treatment and his army is getting chewed by Batei.
    You mean what will Ousen's next move be? Or who will his right hand man be? Probably Chougaryuu.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 09-11-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D.Dragon View Post
    Seems like not a lot happened, still upset that Makou took that L like a fodder.

I wonder what Ousen will do now though, since if Riboku is away from the center with pretty much everyone, he should be able to wreck the shit out of the center army for Zhao, but the plot might not allow it.
    Imagine if Riboku left Houken hidden in the center in case of an attack

Anyways, I don't think Ousen will try attacking Zhao's center until the left flank is stabilized, because if Zhao wins the left battle and the goes after Ousen's center from behind it's GG for Qin.