Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How didn't Robert notice something was up with Cersei and Joffrey?

Cersei threatened to kill Robert's daughter and he caught Joffrey cutting open a pregnant cat.

Yet I don't recall any hints he knew there was soemthing seriously wrong with those two.
    No.​

He's a lazy fat fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's a lazy fat fuck.
    I wouldn't call him lazy. Bad at his job, yes, but not lazy. He legitimately did care about the realm and even wanted to raise his bastards close to him like Ned did with Jon.

If your wife lowkey threatens to kill your child that's a red flag.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I wouldn't call him lazy. Bad at his job, yes, but not lazy. He legitimately did care about the realm and even wanted to raise his bastards close to him like Ned did with Jon.

If your wife lowkey threatens to kill your child that's a red flag.
    Its Cercei.
    He might be used to such things.

I would've had her executed if I were him but who knows what goes on in that thick skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Its Cercei.
    He might be used to such things.

I would've had her executed if I were him but who knows what goes on in that thick skull.

If anything it was probably Tywin he was wary of since the crown was in debt to the Lannisters.

But still. I know Robert is Robert and he was probably never the same after Lyanna died but it seemed even Ned wised up more than he did.
    No.​

If anything it was probably Tywin he was wary of since the crown was in debt to the Lannisters.

But still. I know Robert is Robert and he was probably never the same after Lyanna died but it seemed even Ned wised up more than he did.
    Depressed men will be depressed men.

- - - Updated - - -

Put any more thought into your novel/webcomic?

Denial.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    Denial.

Maybe. Tywin was definitely in denial. Even when he heard the rumors he didn't believe them.
    No.​

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    He was an alcoholic and cheated far more then Cersei.

He never really cared about Cersei, and that's why he didn't pay attention to her actions.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

I just don't think there were a lot of signs. Cersei was fairly sneaky and Joff didn't become more fucked until after Robert's death.

Too busy fucking WHOOOOOOOOOOOORES

Robert may have cared about the realm but he was very selfish. He wanted his food and whores and to hunt. I think its a mix of what a lot of people have said already.

But mostly denial. That's usually the easiest escape when you're an alcoholic.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

I completely forgot about this conversation Robert had with Ned:

"Let me tell you a secret, Ned. More than once, I have dreamed of giving up the crown. Take ship for the Free Cities with my horse and my hammer, spend my time warring and whoring, that's what I was made for. The Sellsword King, how the singers would love me. You know what stops me? The thought of Joffrey on the throne, with Cersei standing behind him whispering in his ear . My son. How could I have made a son like that, Ned?....."It would not trouble me if the boy was wild, Ned. You don't know him as I do."
    So yeah, he knew something was up. Cersei probably stepped in whenever he tried to discipline Joffrey and even if he figured Cersei out early on there's no way he could separate from her since he needed Tywin so much.
    No.​

Cersei threatened to kill Robert's daughter and he caught Joffrey cutting open a pregnant cat.

Yet I don't recall any hints he knew there was soemthing seriously wrong with those two.
    she actually killed many of his kids

he banged two serving girls at casterly rock, cersei had them both killed and the woman sent into exile (or slavery i dont remember)

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
    she actually killed many of his kids

he banged two serving girls at casterly rock, cersei had them both killed and the woman sent into exile (or slavery i dont remember)
    He didn't know about those right?

It's really sad. He wanted to be a good father even to his bastard children.

Robert had serious flaws but I feel some people think he was just an absolute shitstain or something.
    No.​

Retired

He also let Rhaegar take his betrothed. He's literally the biggest cuck in the Seven Kingdoms.

He didn't know about those right?

It's really sad. He wanted to be a good father even to his bastard children.

Robert had serious flaws but I feel some people think he was just an absolute shitstain or something.
    No I don't think he knew but Tywin probably did since it happened in his castle.

robert is in my top 5 so i love him

he was just depressed after his love died, that's all

i feel like he would have been happier if he married someone like catelyn stark for example

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    He also let Rhaegar take his betrothed. He's literally the biggest cuck in the Seven Kingdoms.

He killed him for that though.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
    No I don't think he knew but Tywin probably did since it happened in his castle.

robert is in my top 5 so i love him

he was just depressed after his love died, that's all

i feel like he would have been happier if he married someone like catelyn stark for example

I recall reading that Renly and some others were planning on separating Robert and Cersei and marrying him to margaery.

I feel like he'd have killed Cersei in a fit of rage if he knew she actually had his kids killed. He even sent his kids gifts and stuff, so he clearly wished well for them.
    No.​

I recall reading that Renly and some others were planning on separating Robert and Cersei and marrying him to margaery.
    yeah renly was even showing ned a portrait of margarey to ned asking him if she looked like lyanna and ned was like