Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gyo'un seems to be the Akou on Zhao's side while Chougaryu's more like Makou (I expect him to die aswell). Bet he's going to deliver ! And tbh, with Makou's death, Zhao's winning on all fronts and the only one that messed up is Chougaryou with his 'waiting', they could have routed Qin's right flank if he decided to push with Gakuei from behind since both Ouhon and Akou currently have a messy formation. GG if Zhao's centre goes all out on Qin's centre, Futei's unit cleans up Qin's left while Riboku rejoins the centre
    Which coul have been achieved more safely with sending Futei.
    Wll, let's see what translation gives. Especially when Riboku moved to one side with how many troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post

That scene reminded me of

So i'm expecting

you're expecting Makou to have a qt pie as a wife as well? I wonder if she'll be Akou's sister or something

just kidding

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Which coul have been achieved more safely with sending Futei.
    Wll, let's see what translation gives. Especially when Riboku moved to one side with how many troops.
    it's pretty much only a matter of time until ki sui's death tho

fu tei might've been able to slay ma kou just the same, but he's not at a level to rally and command that entire army if ki sui were to fall

now even with the loss of ki sui, the left army should still be able to manage with ri boku there
    ri boku is the only commander there capable of salvaging the left(?) army in their worst possible scenario, which was pretty much guaranteed to happen
    トキオ S E P T E M B E R

To be fair whilst i have no problem with Makou going this way I would have liked to see more from him. Have Riboku beat him tactically. Or have Kisui turn the tables on him (then have Riboku blocking off Shin + Mouten somehow or w/e).

Mainly because we never really got to see what Makou is fully capable of. I want to see why he's Ousen's number 1 offensive unit yet it ranked behind Akou who himself is all offense it seems.

Unless it's shown next week how Riboku was able to create some kind of path or w/e with tactics and Makou was beaten that way, which is possible.

Hmm I kind of like this turn of events. At the same time we have Riboku forced to take to the field and fight sword in hand which is a nice feat for Ousen, and Riboku managing to strike a serious blow since Makou was leading a large part of the overall Ousen army and that this will probably allow Zhao's right to hold
    I expect Ousen to say that this was one of the possibilities he had accounted for and start chipping at Zhao's forces in the center before Riboku can come back.

I would definitely like further explanations on how Makou got surprised like that though, the scene of Riboku suddenly appearing at his side looks really unrealistic, especially with the Zhao soldiers in the background cutting through what appears to be Qin reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    it's pretty much only a matter of time until ki sui's death tho

fu tei might've been able to slay ma kou just the same, but he's not at a level to rally and command that entire army if ki sui were to fall
    Ok point for now.
    Still depends on how the Makou army will react. Whether they falter or just go berserk. Go berserk right where they are or trying to revenge Makou, following a retreating Futei.

On the other hand, if Makou had turned out to be a 93+ str. guy or just posing one scout to react to Riboku, using elites to block the way or Makou holding Riboku for a while, it would have been gg Zhao, while Futei being in this spot would not have mattered (much).

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    I would definitely like further explanations on how Makou got surprised like that though, the scene of Riboku suddenly appearing at his side looks really unrealistic, especially with the Zhao soldiers in the background cutting through what appears to be Qin reserves
    Makou is turning around the moment Zhao soldiers clash in, yet too late to react to Riboku approaching.

Tbf, Makou is concentrating hearing a whole battle going on in front of him. I can believe his thoughts being distracted by sound and image. What I have a hard time is believing him not posing one guy at his back, especially in such territory. Unless Makou deemed himself the Kanmei of Qin, not falling to anyone.

Then again, this is Kingdom, where us... ehm wasting one guy to scout is a horrible offense.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Ok point for now.
    Still depends on how the Makou army will react. Whether they falter or just go berserk. Go berserk right where they are or trying to revenge Makou

I'd be surprised if this happens. The Ousen army doesn't seem like one to carry such devotion compared to the Ouki army for eg.