3 18.75%
  • 4/5

6 37.50%
  • 5/5

5 31.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also "greatest shock" could just be a poor translation, it could be "the greatest clash" and in this case there is not much to speculate ...
    that's a fair point, but tp by now should have a pretty good grasp of Kingdom's lexical ballpark, for a translation error this seems too gross for the likes of them.

plus shock fits because everything thus far has been setup and sketchy presentation of the new players. These battles have yet to see something happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i wouldn't say so

every single arrow hit its target
    So did Kokuou. Yotanwa asked Shin for archer assistance for a reason. The newbie HSU brothers aimed for individual targets at a bigger distance - a much better feat. Yotanwa's people just fired down a hill at a huge group.

Saying they're 10 bow level is like saying Ousen has 20k 10 bow level guys when he shot Ordo's elites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    So did Kokuou. Yotanwa asked Shin for archer assistance for a reason. The newbie HSU brothers aimed for individual targets at a bigger distance - a much better feat. Yotanwa's people just fired down a hill at a huge group.

Saying they're 10 bow level is like saying Ousen has 20k 10 bow level guys when he shot Ordo's elites.
    i was obviously not making a point there, even though it's arguable that the hsu archers' feat was comparable to whatever these mountain guys did. I don't know and i don't think it's worth breaking this down with physics and mathematics.

i just wanted to point out that the whole sequence was pretty ridiculous to me, and that volley fire was the final cherry.

good chapter, I hope that Kisui dies soon, but I think that the shock is something Riboku has prepared in case something like that happens, maybe a hidden army or Houken comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D.Dragon View Post
    good chapter, I hope that Kisui dies soon
    w-what has kisui ever done to you

i was obviously not making a point there, even though it's arguable that the hsu archers' feat was comparable to whatever these mountain guys did. I don't know and i don't think it's worth breaking this down with physics and mathematics.

i just wanted to point out that the whole sequence was pretty ridiculous to me, and that volley fire was the final cherry.
    If them throwing arrows down a hill and successfully hitting a huge crowd of thousands in random body parts (often non-deadly) was ridiculous then so was Ousen vs Ordo and KPass vs Wei/Han lol. In fact so is every arrow sequence we've ever seen.

w-what has kisui ever done to you
    I don't like his hair

If them throwing arrows down a hill and successfully hitting a huge crowd of thousands in random body parts (often non-deadly) was ridiculous then so was Ousen vs Ordo and KPass vs Wei/Han lol. In fact so is every arrow sequence we've ever seen.
    yeah except they shot FIVE ARROWS AT ONCE

and they all landed an hit

now if this isn't ridiculous i don't know what is.

I don't like his hair
    but he's such a good man

think of the children of rigan

but he's such a good man

think of the children of rigan
    Didn't you like the Terror of War panel ? Because those kids of Rigan will get just that when Uncle Kanki shows up

yeah except they shot FIVE ARROWS AT ONCE

and they all landed an hit

now if this isn't ridiculous i don't know what is.
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/529/page/10

It's a single panel where we see about 30 arrows going towards/hitting a tightly congested crowd and we don't even see the ground which is the only place missed arrows would appear lol.

It's not hard to hit a crowd of people below lol. Even Ogiko hit someone! You're hating for the sake of hating

Good chapter, hyped for the shock to come. Also the feego king is hilarious lol.

Didn't you like the Terror of War panel ? Because those kids of Rigan will get just that when Uncle Kanki shows up
    Why would they get that when Kanki is such a nice guy? He sent a really nice gift to Kisui back in Kokuyou.

now i saw your true colors, monster

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/529/page/10

It's a single panel where we see about 30 arrows going towards/hitting a tightly congested crowd and we don't even see the ground which is the only place missed arrows would appear lol.

It's not hard to hit a crowd of people below lol. Even Ogiko hit someone! You're hating for the sake of hating
    ogiko hit one in the entire arc and he was happier than a kid under the christmas tree. emblematic, isn't it?

i'm not an hater by nature. Hara handled the entire arc minus retsubi siege really well, pre-war and the riboku-ousen battle presentation have been great. But he does ridiculous things once in a while and it's especially painful when the frame surrounding it was so hype.

now i saw your true colors, monster

ogiko hit one in the entire arc and he was happier than a kid under the christmas tree. emblematic, isn't it?

i'm not an hater by nature. Hara handled the entire arc minus retsubi siege really well, pre-war and the riboku-ousen battle presentation have been great. But he does ridiculous things once in a while and it's especially painful when the frame surrounding it was so hype.
    This is why I called him a monster on Discord.

Good damn that was good response from Yotanwa and it was good to see that she ain't the only warrior babe in the mountains.

That line about a great shock gives me the creeps as we might see Riboku's hand being unveiled and proving to be miles better than Ousen's own or will he dehype us by just taking the Kisui death route.
    @Bws; you probably meant to say Gyou'un since Chougaryuu is on the Zhao's left wing.

On side note wouldn't a better if everyone did away with the Shin cannot lead his men notion whenever he appears, I mean that is all people ever say these days which wrong because every war that the HSU participate in what Shin does is lead his men in battle on the frontlines, I mean sure he is an idiot and is bad at strategy and tactics but that does not directly translate to Shin cannot lead his men unless m reading an entirely different manga.

I mean seriously when did being a leader or leading mean that you have to be good at strategy and tactics or even to come up with strategies or tactics on your own.

- Mountain king is quite chill:
    *talks to ZHAO troops "let them take that mountain and YOU will stop laughing at them very quickly".
    *lets them take the hill*
    *sees HIS troops kick the bucket*
    "very well done by that woman"

- Mouten screaming reminds me of Kyoukai going all toad

- "we're joining midway through the fight, but that's also a part of general Ousen's plan": quite the stilted way to put it, yet thank you Hara for clarifying that Shin did not have a thought on his own srsly Hara, come on.

- "Greatest Shock" - that would be either Ten wandering off and slaying Riboku or Shin giving useful comands to the Qin left wing. Which will it be?*tosses a coin*

Srsly Hara, give us something cool and unexpected, not Kisui going down.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 08-30-2017 at 06:47 PM.

The chapter was alright. I hope the actual upcoming climax/greatest shock of the battlefield would be something Riboku related but I would not hold my breath. After all why would Riboku not allow hi entire right flank be completely destroyed on only the first day of battle? Killing Kisui would definitely cause the Zhao left army to rout.

i wouldn't say so

every single arrow hit its target
    Wow we have a panel of an enemy that's gathered right at the foot of an hill where a flurry of arrows has just been unleashed getting decimated, surely we can infer from that that all of the archers have perfect aim

Come on Crispy, I could see your point last week, but this time you're just complaining to complain

I agree that the great shock would be in Zhao's favour. Probably Makou's death somwhow.

Heki is just a SBK 2.0. Tanwa is awesome.

solid chapter, got some issues from it but some parts were really enjoyable. I liked how Yotanwa used her head and took the mountain, but the developments happened way too fast while Bozo just sat there and chilled

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/529/page/12

this thirsty bitch

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/529/page/13

getting ahead of yourself huh Egghead?

greatest shock huh? I really hope it's not the obvious Kisui death

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post

Heki is just a SBK 2.0. Tanwa is awesome.

well, unlike SBK who is a terrible hype man, at least Heki knew what Yotanwa was going to do afterwards and didn't just sit back sweating with a slack jaw
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    solid chapter, got some issues from it but some parts were really enjoyable. I liked how Yotanwa used her head and took the mountain, but the developments happened way too fast while Bozo just sat there and chilled

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/529/page/12

this thirsty bitch

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...49/529/page/13

getting ahead of yourself huh Egghead?

greatest shock huh? I really hope it's not the obvious Kisui death

well, unlike SBK who is a terrible hype man, at least Heki knew what Yotanwa was going to do afterwards and didn't just sit back sweating with a slack jaw
    Heki will get there with age