View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    2 12.50%
  • 3/5

    3 18.75%
  • 4/5

    6 37.50%
  • 5/5

    5 31.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 77 of 77
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it'd suck if woiku left tbh


    are you at the side of Ousen killing Riboku or Zhao King executing Riboku?

  2. #62
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,457
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    are you at the side of Ousen killing Riboku or Zhao King executing Riboku?
    the only realistic development, of course


  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it'd suck if woiku left tbh
    kings can always find new court jesters
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it'd suck if woiku left tbh
    No it wouldn't lol. I don't even mind him personally but he spoils everything a million times.Admiral Kizaru knows the history (one of the best from NF) and says Woiki + one or two others deliberately spoil in virtually every post lol. Actually a lot of good posters from NF (and other places) don't join here literally because of him lol.

    I've been spoiled about a billion things the last 3 months. Ever since Void left being a mod actually
    Pretty sure Coruscation from here said a while back he doesn't post because of spoilers that are rotten

    Good moddin' tho

  5. #65
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No it wouldn't lol. I don't even mind him personally but he spoils everything a million times.Admiral Kizaru knows the history (one of the best from NF) and says Woiki + one or two others deliberately spoil in virtually every post lol. Actually a lot of good posters from NF (and other places) don't join here literally because of him lol.

    I've been spoiled about a billion things the last 3 months. Ever since Void left being a mod actually
    Pretty sure Coruscation from here said a while back he doesn't post because of spoilers that are rotten

    Good moddin' tho
    i certainly won't ban a member of my community because a few entitled strangers read too deep into his posts

    you are free to blame me for not being on the lookout enough to block his particularly harmful posts, but i really don't remember him being this apocalyptic serial spoiler you claim. And just to make it clear, you've denounced him once to me in these three months, and i delivered him a warning right after. Don't remember any big things ever since.


  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i certainly won't ban a member of my community because a few entitled strangers read too deep into his posts

    you are free to blame me for not being on the lookout enough to block his particularly harmful posts, but i really don't remember him being this apocalyptic serial spoiler you claim. And just to make it clear, you've denounced him once to me in these three months, and i delivered him a warning right after. Don't remember any big things ever since.
    lol i didnt mean it in a way to get him banned, though there is a billion cases of deliberate spoiling which you cant have missed. But this is also spoiling;

    X:
    "Ouki will win this war"

    Y: "Nope, Kanmei will win it.
    in history Kanmei destroyed Ouki in this war and took over his army"


    Like....it's obvious that Y is disagreeing from a point of history - he knows, has said it won't happen and then backs it up with history, so I don't even need to open that spoiler tag to know that I was just spoiled. He disagreed and used historic evidence to back it up. So it's spoiling lol.

    This type happens literally all the time. I'm practically a history geek now purely due to this type lol. barrelthief specifically does this a lot. He's spoiled me the second most after Woki.

    edit: i did try to tag barrelthief but apparently i'm too dumb to know how :/
    Last edited by Kanki; 09-03-2017 at 10:06 PM.

  7. #67
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol i didnt mean it in a way to get him banned, though there is a billion cases of deliberate spoiling which you cant have missed. But this is also spoiling;

    X:
    "Ouki will win this war"

    Y: "Nope, Kanmei will win it.
    in history Kanmei destroyed Ouki in this war and took over his army"


    Like....it's obvious that Y is disagreeing from a point of history - he knows, has said it won't happen and then backs it up with history, so I don't even need to open that spoiler tag to know that I was just spoiled. He disagreed and used historic evidence to back it up. So it's spoiling lol.

    This type happens literally all the time. I'm practically a history geek now purely due to this type lol. barrelthief specifically does this a lot. He's spoiled me the second most after Woki.
    i know how hideous it can be, but dealing with it isn't banal. i'm gladly hearing you if you have solutions to propose, better than deleting spoilers asap and warning the posters who wrote them.


  8. #68
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know how hideous it can be, but dealing with it isn't banal. i'm gladly hearing you if you have solutions to propose, better than deleting spoilers asap and warning the posters who wrote them.
    1 or 2 warnings before a short section ban. A repeat of the same would warrant a longer ban every time. Somethings like a week, a month, 3 months, year or whatever. I mean, if 1/2 warnings and the first 1/2 bans don't make you learn...uuuhm, goodbye?

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know how hideous it can be, but dealing with it isn't banal. i'm gladly hearing you if you have solutions to propose, better than deleting spoilers asap and warning the posters who wrote them.
    eh it's hard to deal with, but alls i'm saying is for a section which is meant to be 'without spoilers', it simply doesn't work lol. At least not to anyone who can work out the reason for a spoiler tag.

    I know you know some spoilers, but these are the spoilers i have figured out the last month alone (so no one else read them if you dont want spoiling lol)


    Ousen is undefeated - so he's gonna win this war
    Kyoukai will beat Zhao
    Tou will beat Han
    Moubu faces Chu - so any war that Moubu is now in until then is lessened cos i know he's won it)
    SHK betrayal (somehow) and Moubu kills him - like fucking wow. Woiki and Barrelthief spoiled this so many times! Couple of others have since, i guess they were spoiled as well maybe.
    Kanki will die to Riboku


    I literally knew zero of that before a month or two ago lol. None of this was made obvious openly 6 months ago, now it is everywhere. I wont name names (aside from the two i already said) but it's common lol.

    I prolly sound like i'm sitting here in my soap box crying but trust me i'm not lol. This is just observations.

  10. #70
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 or 2 warnings before a short section ban. A repeat of the same would warrant a longer ban every time. Somethings like a week, a month, 3 months, year or whatever. I mean, if 1/2 warnings and the first 1/2 bans don't make you learn...uuuhm, goodbye?
    current policy, basically

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    eh it's hard to deal with, but alls i'm saying is for a section which is meant to be 'without spoilers', it simply doesn't work lol. At least not to anyone who can work out the reason for a spoiler tag.

    I know you know some spoilers, but these are the spoilers i have figured out the last month alone (so no one else read them if you dont want spoiling lol)


    Ousen is undefeated - so he's gonna win this war
    Kyoukai will beat Zhao
    Tou will beat Han
    Moubu faces Chu - so any war that Moubu is now in until then is lessened cos i know he's won it)
    SHK betrayal (somehow) and Moubu kills him - like fucking wow. Woiki and Barrelthief spoiled this so many times! Couple of others have since, i guess they were spoiled as well maybe.
    Kanki will die to Riboku


    I literally knew zero of that before a month or two ago lol. None of this was made obvious openly 6 months ago, now it is everywhere. I wont name names (aside from the two i already said) but it's common lol.

    I prolly sound like i'm sitting here in my soap box crying but trust me i'm not lol. This is just observations.
    all i can say is: make sure to report to me every single time you see something like that happening. Then i'll deal with it accordingly. If a sudden intervention is needed and i'm not around, mention the super mods. This way we'll hopefully prevent the spoiler disease to spread to other people.


  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    current policy, basically

    - - - Updated - - -



    all i can say is: make sure to report to me every single time you see something like that happening. Then i'll deal with it accordingly. If a sudden intervention is needed and i'm not around, mention the super mods. This way we'll hopefully prevent the spoiler disease to spread to other people.
    we'd have half the section banned within a week

    I've been a snitch once or twice but i'm not that bad

  12. #72
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we'd have half the section banned within a week

    I've been a snitch once or twice but i'm not that bad
    don't be an egoist now

    think of all the innocent souls who could still enjoy the series with their own dreams and expectations that you would ruin by not being a snitch


  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    don't be an egoist now

    think of all the innocent souls who could still enjoy the series with their own dreams and expectations that you would ruin by not being a snitch
    I care only about myself

    And my fellow bandit members.

  14. #74
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    43,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I care only about myself

    And my fellow bandit members.
    smh


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    smh
    You're a member of the Zhao army so dont shake your head at us bandits

  16. #76
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,309
    Which army am I member of now that I think about it

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No it wouldn't lol. I don't even mind him personally but he spoils everything a million times.Admiral Kizaru knows the history (one of the best from NF) and says Woiki + one or two others deliberately spoil in virtually every post lol.
    can confirm about woikorus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •