Thread: Kuga vs Nene

Kuga vs Nene

Same conditions as Nene vs souma what diff does she give Kuga?

Not sure Kuga even wins this
    Last edited by a Faggot; 08-29-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Guide to being a successful TMF user

Step 1 : Mention Mihawk as a weakling in ever possible battle thread

Step 2 : Suck off the Yonko (specially Blackbeard)

Step 3 : Congratulations

In a Soba match? I'm not sure he wins at all, I'd probably actually lean Nene extreme-diff.

If Kuga takes the same approach towards this match as Souma did then he could win, but he doesn't strike me as the type of chef who would go for those sort of methods, if he just tries to outdo her in traditional handcrafted Soba then it's likely not going to end well for him. A big card in Kuga's favor is that Soba is compatible with his own specialty of spice foods, so I guess it somewhat depends if he's able to see through the same trap that Souma did with the temperature of the room.

I smell a bait thread OP

she high diffs him

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In a Soba match? I'm not sure he wins at all, I'd probably actually lean Nene extreme-diff.

If Kuga takes the same approach towards this match as Souma did then he could win, but he doesn't strike me as the type of chef who would go for those sort of methods, if he just tries to outdo her in traditional handcrafted Soba then it's likely not going to end well for him. A big card in Kuga's favor is that Soba is compatible with his own specialty of spice foods, so I guess it somewhat depends if he's able to see through the same trap that Souma did with the temperature of the room.
    Kuga is more adaptable than I thought based on the match with Eishi. He was willing to stray away from his own style and make an even better dish.

And yes in a soba match, the exact same conditions Souma was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I smell a bait thread OP

she high diffs him
    I would never

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Kuga is more adaptable than I thought based on the match with Eishi. He was willing to stray away from his own style and make an even better dish.

And yes in a soba match, the exact same conditions Souma was in.

I would never
    one has to wonder how adaptable he would've been without Mimasaka's help though

sure

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Nene has this.

Kuga isn't as adaptable as Souma and it's very questionable that he would notice how Soba would be effected here.

Nene definitely wins this. It could be argued that the only reason that Souma won his match at all was because of his Plot Armour as the main character.

I think that Soma only win against Nene in her own specialty of soba because of PIS. The room's temperature, although it may be a legitimate factor in cooking, seems like a rushed, poorly-fabricated condition for him to win.

I don't think Kuga can beat Nene in a shokugeki with soba as the theme. They are the same level, so Kuga is not too handicapped by the theme. I would say:

Nene mid-diff