1 6.25%

2 12.50%

10 62.50%

3 18.75%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    btw is there a chap this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    . What kind of Comparison is these mate? SHK is primarily a strategist and chief of military and is supposed to make use of his State's resources to achieve results in a global war sense. Something Which he has done quite admirably a lot of times. In fact, he can be called one of the reasons Qin survived the coalition war among other things. On the other hand, we have Riboku who is supposed to be the greatest weapon of war the state of Zhao of has and the majority of his successes in Battle come from one tree-cutting bastard out there. The man is hyped as one of the greatest of all time, and even in the current battle with no tree chopping guy, he has not even displayed the slightest showing of been competent. His random generals on their repective battlefield are just doing whatever.
    I wasn't talking about Houken, I was talking about an idea Riboku suddenly got lucky/relying on the Quonrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    it's exactly what I don't like. Yotanwa getting divine feats, and the necessity to shoot even higher for future threats to be a challenge for her. It's been my point all along, it's not just limited to the martial power of her army and the introduction of quanrong, although it's probably the bullshit of the day.
    Yotanwa being one of the strongest general isn't a new info tbh. Even though some of them is questionable, stats are still a general measure how strong each general is. And some people question Yotanwa because she never has feats to back her up

Seeing Yotanwa's stats and complimented with her own naturally strong army, honestly the odds of Kousonryuu stopping Yotanwa is laughable. Shunseijuu addition to actually matters, need Shunseijuu to be placed in at least on GHM/Kanki level. Which is a worse asspull for such a strong caliber general to exist in Zhao, given the premise of Zhao state

We still hasn't see the numbers of these Ryuyou army iirc, depending on the number and how Shunseijuu will act, it will still make Shunseijuu relevant.

Writting Yotanwa's next enemy is an easier thing to do than Moubu's honestly. Yotanwa just need to be matched with a strong general with a strong army. The existence of mountain tribes have been said multiple times in the story. We already have Qin (Yotanwa), Xiong Nu (Zhao), Ordo/Gekishin's unit (Yan), The dudes Rinbukun killed (Chu). Even some normal armies strength have been highlighted (Duke Hyou's, Karin's, Kanmei's giant cavalry).You just need to create a good character to command them and you can make an enemy that can be a worthy enemy for Yotanwa.
    Last edited by gn_x00; 08-26-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Crispy true color finally is showing
    we need to elect a new mod as soon he goes into mental meltdown mode
    i would like to appoint myself to be a new mod in this section so i can banned any one who trash talk about Ousen

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    Seeing Yotanwa's stats and complimented with her own naturally strong army, honestly the odds of Kousonryuu stopping Yotanwa is laughable. Shunseijuu addition to actually matters, need Shunseijuu to be placed in at least on GHM/Kanki level. Which is a worse asspull for such a strong caliber general to exist in Zhao, given the premise of Zhao state
    Then why bother sending Yotanwa to Zhao, from a writing perspective. It could have been just Kanki and Ousen. Kanki surrounds Gyou, Ousen meets Riboku in an epic clash. Kosounryuu could stay in the east and SSJ would be with Riboku.
    Instead of Hara establishing a ot of new characters who, Shibashou aside, might later not be worth their salt.

Writting Yotanwa's next enemy is an easier thing to do than Moubu's honestly.
    Against Moubu, you'll need a very good/excellent strategist/tactician with troop advantage who, most importantly, absolutely plays dirty... cough, Karin. Or at least this was the case, because Hara decided to make Karin fighting for pennies to Karin waiting for Moubu to send half his men away.

Against Yotanwa... even Ordo, who led 50 tribes, had only around 8.000 elites. I guess crazy zhao king will need to send his elites all out.

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Crispy true color finally is showing
    we need to elect a new mod as soon he goes into mental meltdown mode
    i would like to appoint myself to be a new mod in this section so i can banned any one who trash talk about Ousen
    Pretty sure the forum would melt down with you in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Then why bother sending Yotanwa to Zhao, from a writing perspective. It could have been just Kanki and Ousen. Kanki surrounds Gyou, Ousen meets Riboku in an epic clash. Kosounryuu could stay in the east and SSJ would be with Riboku.
    Instead of Hara establishing a ot of new characters who, Shibashou aside, might later not be worth their salt.

Against Moubu, you'll need a very good/excellent strategist/tactician with troop advantage who, most importantly, absolutely plays dirty... cough, Karin. Or at least this was the case, because Hara decided to make Karin fighting for pennies to Karin waiting for Moubu to send half his men away.

Against Yotanwa... even Ordo, who led 50 tribes, had only around 8.000 elites. I guess crazy zhao king will need to send his elites all out.
    Yotanwa was in Zhao war IRL as well as the Atsuyo and Ryuyou armies so he didn't really have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Yotanwa was in Zhao war IRL as well as the Atsuyo and Ryuyou armies so he didn't really have a choice.
    Then what about:
    Keisha beating/giving Kanki the fight of his lifetime in Kyoukou region. Defending it.
    SHK thus takes a different approach.

Which leads to
    Riboku vs. Ousen
    Kanki vs. Keisha 2.0
    Yotanwa sieging Gyou

EDIT: or use Shibashou against Yotanwa instead of having him push back Ordo. More build-up.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 08-27-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Instead of Hara establishing a lot of new characters who, Shibashou aside, might later not be worth their salt.
    Because history, like someone already said

Yeah, Karin is probably a good match up vs Moubu. Assuming Moubu can't just charge and take her head anyway. However considering we're talking about powercreep, then what's next after Moubu beat Karin? Another Karin like general? A new Kanmei?

Ordo doesn't really need to have all his elites/mountain tribes with him in Coalition war. Especially when the distance from Yan to Qin is really far. 8k is very little from what we seen in the manga.

Kanki subordinates' clans seems to easily reach 1k-5k each and he can bring about 50k just fine (Kokuyou). Yotanwa so far seems to also bring about 50k men to the war. Which... makes it pretty believable that some other generals in other state should also have about 50k special army. Even Duke Hyou in Coalition war seems to be packing all of his own soldiers instead of normal soldiers.

Then what about:
    Keisha beating/giving Kanki the fight of his lifetime in Kyoukou region. Defending it.
    SHK thus takes a different approach.

Which leads to
    Riboku vs. Ousen
    Kanki vs. Keisha 2.0
    Yotanwa sieging Gyou

EDIT: or use Shibashou against Yotanwa instead of having him push back Ordo. More build-up.
    IIRC Kanki wins in history, so pretty much can't make Keisha beating Kanki. As for Keisha surviving... well.. I also agree that Keisha's death is wasted, especially since it does nothing. Shin didn't get anything, the kill isn't satisfactory (for me anyway) and Kanki didn't even get promoted to great general.

Shibashou didn't appear in this war and Yan invasion did happen (again, history lol).

Yeah, Karin is probably a good match up vs Moubu. Assuming Moubu can't just charge and take her head anyway. However considering we're talking about powercreep, then what's next after Moubu beat Karin? Another Karin like general? A new Kanmei?
    Basically a Kanki like. Kinda a repeat of Kanki vs. Kaishibou or Ten rendering Batei useless scenario.
    The question being how many campaigns Moubu will be a major part of.

Kanki subordinates' clans seems to easily reach 1k-5k each and he can bring about 50k just fine (Kokuyou). Yotanwa so far seems to also bring about 50k men to the war. Which... makes it pretty believable that some other generals in other state should also have about 50k special army. Even Duke Hyou in Coalition war seems to be packing all of his own soldiers instead of normal soldiers.
    So Qin is paying for a standing army of 50.000 mountain bandits? Then again, in Kindom it is possible.

IIRC Kanki wins in history, so pretty much can't make Keisha beating Kanki. As for Keisha surviving... well.. I also agree that Keisha's death is wasted, especially since it does nothing. Shin didn't get anything, the kill isn't satisfactory (for me anyway) and Kanki didn't even get promoted to great general.
    Okay, then Kisui should have been the real deal all along. Kanki tricks him away with Rigan, but this time, it's all out. And then Hara can bring on the Kanki = Riboku theme.

EDIT: anyway, discussing what ifs is rather pointless. It will be interesting how Hara will get the power-ups back on track. On the other hand, giving each future campaign as much paneltime as just FD would make the manga near endless... so if he concentrates on the right ones, it should be doable.

Shibashou didn't appear in this war and Yan invasion did happen (again, history lol).
    Riboku should have played no role in the war against Gekishin, yet he was the main cic. So this should not stop Hara.
    And the Yan attack could have been stopped/stalled by Kousonryuu and Rihaku. Unless ist is written that Shibashou stopped Yan.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 08-27-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Basically a Kanki like. Kinda a repeat of Kanki vs. Kaishibou or Ten rendering Batei useless scenario.
    The question being how many campaigns Moubu will be a major part of.
    He'll obviously be in Chu Campaign because he always guard Chu border (and fight Chu in Coalition war). Assuming similar pace, it means multiple campaign because Zhao campaign is already split into multiple wars.

After that assuming Moubu still alive, there's literally 0 reason not to use him to demolish other state since their biggest obstacle has been removed except if Chu's the last one

So Qin is paying for a standing army of 50.000 mountain bandits? Then again, in Kindom it is possible.
    we didn't see normal soldiers in Kanki army so far. Either yes or the normal soldiers are converted to be more Bandit like the more they go with Kanki. Then again this is manga, so yeah.... it can pass

Riboku should have played no role in the war against Gekishin, yet he was the main cic. So this should not stop Hara.
    And the Yan attack could have been stopped/stalled by Kousonryuu and Rihaku. Unless ist is written that Shibashou stopped Yan.
    Poor ordo
    He's already been laughed a lot even now. Imagine it was Kousonryuu and Rihaku instead of Shibashou

good chapter

I liked the chapter a lot man.

I can't relate to any of the complains mentioned in this thread as we don't how things will go down yet.

He'll obviously be in Chu Campaign because he always guard Chu border (and fight Chu in Coalition war). Assuming similar pace, it means multiple campaign because Zhao campaign is already split into multiple wars.

After that assuming Moubu still alive, there's literally 0 reason not to use him to demolish other state since their biggest obstacle has been removed except if Chu's the last one
    HISTORICAL SPOILER
    So far I now of a LOT of Zhao campiagns, but only a few Chu. So it is possible that Moubu will only like et one or two, yet very important, campaigns.

Poor ordo
    He's already been laughed a lot even now. Imagine it was Kousonryuu and Rihaku instead of Shibashou
    there there, both Rihaku of defense and Kousonryuu of allroundedness are elites within elites, even burning Ouki's hands now and then. Unless I am mixing things up. On purpose.

HISTORICAL SPOILER
    So far I now of a LOT of Zhao campiagns, but only a few Chu. So it is possible that Moubu will only like et one or two, yet very important, campaigns.
    eh, if we really go with historical facts, then this thing is a useless debate since we know there's someone which is pretty much a hard counter to Moubu waiting in Chu Campaign lmao