Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to know in the UBD all it takes to beat BM is a cake.
    Erza´s Strawberrycake>BM

Clearly

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    Big Mom will go into cannabalism mode and eat her whole crew.
    This would be a fun development.

People forget last time BM ate something incredible she ate her friends? Something needs to happen to make her remember that day.

Katakuri shit is worse than the cake. Should have just destroyed the boat and killed them but nah. What are Luffy, Jinbe, and Pedro doing? Only good thing on that front is if Jinbe shows monster water bending skills to keep Kata at bay with Luffy. Just realized we've never seen Pedro use electro :/. That needs to come out too.

Oda has lost it...I wish Oda would stop dragging this out arc and end it already.

I'm so glad I have Kingdom and GOT that always deliver quality content every week.

BM shoulda just been off paneled

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

pretty sure there's still a twist coming, baking a cake is too straight forward unless oda really lost the juice cause i can count on him to at least give this arc a fantastic conclusion

Honestly-I-love-this-island-has-kinda-the-appeal-skypia-had.I'll-admit-this-isn't-the-arc-I-was-hoping-for,but-you-guys-are-acting-like-this-is-complete-shit

I-will-admit-the-spoilers-look-horrible,but-so-did-last-weeks,but-i-thought-the-chapter-did-alot-better-then-the-spoilers-made-us-think

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This would be a fun development.

People forget last time BM ate something incredible she ate her friends? Something needs to happen to make her remember that day.

Katakuri shit is worse than the cake. Should have just destroyed the boat and killed them but nah. What are Luffy, Jinbe, and Pedro doing? Only good thing on that front is if Jinbe shows monster water bending skills to keep Kata at bay with Luffy. Just realized we've never seen Pedro use electro :/. That needs to come out too.
    good point really, why katakuri hasn't destroyed sunny yet is beyond me. if luffy was such a threat to mama he should've ended his adventure here already

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    good point really, why katakuri hasn't destroyed sunny yet is beyond me. if luffy was such a threat to mama he should've ended his adventure here already
    I-dont-think-they-really-view-him-as-that-big-of-a-threat-and-if-I-was-a-pirate-i'd-rather-have-the-sunny-the-ndestroy-it.......but-that-does-raise-the-question-why-not-move-it

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I swear, if this makes Big Mom forgive all their actions and become friends with them, I will genuinely start considering on dropping this manga. Two decades of devotion for this. Oda is really starting to push it with these last few arcs.

- - - Updated - - -

This arc makes Dressrosa actually seem decent, Jesus Christ.
    There are two types of opinions: my opinions and wrong opinions.