Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 71
  1. #1
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595

    One Piece Chapter 876 Spoiler Thread

    Spoilers are out .
    Title : Pudding appear by chance .
    The cover story vol.11 is about Sai

    Where Zeus's lightning fell, there is a big hole in the ground.

    BM comes out of the hole in search of cake and continues pursuing the Straw Hats.

    Pudding and Chiffon appear before Luffy's group.

    Sanji: Pudding you're ok! Good thing you're not hurt cutie!

    Pudding's eyes turn to hearts.

    Chiffon: Pudding get ahold of yourself! We don't have time for this!

    Evil Pudding: You guys can't be saved! Escaping by ship is pointless! Mama will hunt you to the ends of the ocean and sink you mwahaha!

    Luffy: What did she say..!?

    Chiffon: No that's not it, what are you saying Pudding?

    Good Pudding: No no! What am I saying!?

    Chiffon: Mama thinks you guys stole her cake! She'll pursue you to the ends of the sea!

    Evil Pudding: That's right so get over here Sanji! Watch Mama slaughter your nakama and taste the hell of this world! Ahaha!

    Chiffon: No what are you saying!?

    Good Pudding: No! Fade away!

    Chiffon: Black Leg Sanji, Pudding says you're good at making sweets.

    Sanji: Yeah my cooking is first class in everything.

    Chiffon: Ok help us make the cake!

    Evil Pud: Hmph! So this was the result. I'm different! This is not for your sakes. I didn't come because I didn't want you guys to die ok Sanji!

    Good Pud: -san (heart)

    Sanji leaves with Pudding to make the cake, Luffy's group heads for the Sunny

    Sanji sees the Sunny from above where Brook and Chopper are fighting. Other than the executives and Katakuri the fodder have been taken out. Reinforcements are coming from the mirror in Nami's room.

    Sanji decides to leave the situation to them and focus on the cake.

    Sanji: Let's make it! A cake that'll leave Big Mom stunned!

    Source: 2ch
    Translation: @Den_Den_Mushi

    Sanji gonna bake a cake for Big Meme

    Last edited by giantbiceps; 08-23-2017 at 05:51 AM.


  2. #2

    Sanji: Let’s make it! A cake that will even faint Big Mom!
    Last edited by DUDE; 08-23-2017 at 05:38 AM.

  3. #3
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    I feel bad for gayboi @Dellinger; because Nami's attack was so strong it puts Big Meme in a hole


  4. #4
    The ground that was hit by Zeusí thunder has a big hole.

    Only Big Mom is doing fine.

    She gets out of the big hole to chase the Straw hats.

    Pudding and chiffon arrive in front of Luffy and co.

    Sanji: Pudding chan you were unharmed! Iím so glad that the cute you isnít wounded!

    Pudding eyes turn to heart eyes and she faints.

    Chiffon: Pudding, get a hold of yourself!

    Chiffon: We donít have much time! Hurry up, Pudding!

    Pudding (Evil): How poor you look! All of you! You wonít get out of this. Even if you use your ship! Mama will chase you wherever you are and sink you down the sea. Ahahahaah.

    Luffy: What did you say!

    Chiffon: Thatís not what you meant to say Pudding!

    Pudding (Good): I got it wrong! I got it wrong! What am I saying?

    Chiffon: Mama believes that you guys stole the cake! So she will chase you down even if you get passed the ocean!

    Pudding (Evil): Thatís right! Sanji! So come here! I will let you witness the sight of your friends getting killed by Mama and make you suffer something far worse than hell!

    Chiffon: Youíre wrong again! What are you talking about?

    Pudding (Good): I got it wrong~~~~~~~ I want to vanishÖ

    Chiffon: Black Leg Sanji! Pudding told me that youíre an expert of sweets!

    Sanji: Yeah. When it comes to cooking, I have mastered everything.

    Chiffon: OK! Then help us making the cake!

    Chiffon: The cake is the only thing that can stop Mama and then we will let you escape!

    Pudding (evil): Ha! That may end being the case! But Iím different! Iím not doing this to help you out! Itís just that the cake I coincidently wanted to eat happens to be the cake that Mama wants.

    Pudding (evil): T T Thatís why itís not like that I do this because I donít want you to die and itís most definitely not because I didnít want to stop Mama! Sanji!

    Pudding (good): ÖSan(Heart)

    Sanji goes with Pudding to Chocolate Town to make the cake and Luffy goes to the Sunny.

    Sanji and co. fly over the Sunny.

    Chopper and Brook are fighting.

    They managed to beat the weak members of the Big Mom crew but Katakuri and the others are still fine and more people are coming through the mirror of Namiís room.

    Sanji decides to leave this to the two and heads to Chocolate town to make the cake.

    Sanji: Letís make it! A cake that will even faint Big Mom!

  5. #5
    http://www.bakadata.com/manga-spoile...ce-876-spoiler

    Sanji leaves Katakuri to Chopper & Brook...has that dumbass gone full retard?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or maybe that asswhoopin from Doflamingo is still on his mind

  6. #6
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    Sanji sees the Sunny from above where Brook and Chopper are fighting. Other than the executives and Katakuri the fodder have been taken out. Reinforcements are coming from the mirror in Nami's room.
    PIS strikes again

    Why the hell do they need reinforcements when Katakuri is capable of oneshoting Chopper and Brook?


  7. #7
    I thought this was fan fic at first.

  8. #8
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    I already know how this arc will end

    Sanji: Letís make it! A cake that will even faint Big Mom!
    So basically Sanji's cake will be so fucking delicious that Big Meme will temporary pass out after eating it (like in Eflbaf), then Katakuri as the first mate and second in command will thanks the SH for saving the island and let them go this time. Then Pudding will use her power on the sleeping Meme to make her forget everyhting so that she won't chase after the SH when she wakes up.
    Last edited by giantbiceps; 08-23-2017 at 06:21 AM.


  9. #9
    Oda learnt from Dressrosa they said....



    - - - Updated - - -

    Still can't believe this shit, just how far has OP fallen?


  10. #10
    This is by far the worst arc Oda has made, you can tell he's rushing through dumping so much pis in it instead of having a more well thought out story structure while dragging out the unnecessary shit, dressrosa wasn't even this bad.
    Last edited by DUDE; 08-23-2017 at 06:14 AM.

  11. #11
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    Btw, I don't see Smoothie being mentioned in the spoilers, what's up with that ?


  12. #12
    Who?

  13. #13
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by DUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who?


  14. #14
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Can't Katakuri just deal with Brook and Chopper himself instead of seeing the fodder get killed? Also this Pudding split personality is kinda annoying. Not that it adds to much to the story. Sadly I think this arc will end like giantbiceps said and that's pretty terrible.

  15. #15
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,083
    AHAHHAHHAHAHAHA



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #16
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
    This is Fairy Tail level chapter


  17. #17
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,279
    >Big Mom is completely fine

    >Bicepsfaggot posts nonsensical stuff

    > Sanji is going to shine and do something on his field of expertise

    >People were bitching about Sanji doing nothing

    The only bad thing about this chapter is the Pudding crap and the pacing and the presentation.Oda could showcase it better.Sanji cooking in order to allow them to escape is not a bad thing.This is pretty much what Chiffon implied.Help us cook in order for you guys to escape.What would be the best way to escape ? Beating the BM pirates ? You'd shit on that.

    This place is turning into OL version 2.Not really a nice place to enjoy.





  18. #18
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,083
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is Fairy Tail level chapter
    Sanji is gonna win over Big Meme with a Fucking cake.


    And Pudding may be the worst character in OP



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #19
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Big Mom is completely fine

    >Bicepsfaggot posts nonsensical stuff

    > Sanji is going to shine and do something on his field of expertise

    >People were bitching about Sanji doing nothing

    The only bad thing about this chapter is the Pudding crap and the pacing and the presentation.Oda could showcase it better.Sanji cooking in order to allow them to escape is not a bad thing.This is pretty much what Chiffon implied.Help us cook in order for you guys to escape.What would be the best way to escape ? Beating the BM pirates ? You'd shit on that.

    This place is turning into OL version 2.Not really a nice place to enjoy.
    True true

    Chapter 871


    Chapter 875




    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji is gonna win over Big Meme with a Fucking cake.


    And Pudding may be the worst character in OP
    Luffy alone will hold off an Enraged Big Meme for hours untill Sanji finishes the Cake. G5 incoming


  20. #20
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji is gonna win over Big Meme with a Fucking cake.


    And Pudding may be the worst character in OP
    I doubt she'll end up worst than big meme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •