View Poll Results: Difficulty

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extreme-diff

    8 29.63%
  • High-diff

    17 62.96%
  • Mid-diff

    2 7.41%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1. #1

    Roger vs Rayleigh

    I know Roger will win but what's the difficulty?





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  2. #2
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,008
    Rayleigh extreme-diff.



  3. #3
    Rayleigh high-diff

  4. #4
    Borsalino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Marine HQ
    Posts
    1,649
    Roger high diff.

  5. #5
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roger high diff.
    Rayleigh overpowers Roger



  6. #6
    Borsalino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Marine HQ
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rayleigh overpowers Roger
    Maybe...

  7. #7
    WORST MANIPULATOR 120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,429
    Vista High Difs

  8. #8
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista High Difs
    If it's a 1 on 1 Vista solos



  9. #9
    WORST MANIPULATOR 120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,429
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's a 1 on 1 Vista solos
    Wtf is this for a emote

  10. #10
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    8,348
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's a 1 on 1 Vista solos

  11. #11
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,528
    We have nothinc on roger's strengths other than his status. So I won't speculate.

    Rayleigh by default until we see evidence roger was as powerful as he was... I would say stated to be, but nowhere is it said that.

    Thanks to Cake~


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have nothinc on roger's strengths other than his status. So I won't speculate.

    Rayleigh by default until we see evidence roger was as powerful as he was... I would say stated to be, but nowhere is it said that.
    We don't go solely off of feats so we wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt to Rayleigh. We weigh feats and portrayal together. In this case Roger's direct and indirect portrayal far outweigh whatever feats and portrayal Rayleigh has.

    I'd say Rayleigh can give Roger a high-diff fight. I feel extreme should be reserved for Whitebeard and anything below high seems almost disrespectful.

  13. #13
    if prime rayleigh its high diff. if current its mid diff

  14. #14
    Roger wins extreme diff


    Roger 100
    Whitebeard 100
    Rayleigh 98
    Garp 95

  15. #15
    Extreme diff.

    Luffy vs Zoro would also be extreme diff.

  16. #16
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,196
    Roger high diff. Don't think they were as close equals as Luffy and Zoro are.

  17. #17
    Roger will need more than a day most likely.

  18. #18
    Ultra Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Roger mid-diffs.

    People should understand that Roger and Rayleigh were not on the same level. Roger was able to go toe-to-toe with Prime Whitebeard (and even takes the edge against him). Rayleigh isn't anywhere near close to that.

    He had the power of hearing the voice of everything, which made him a god level fighter. EoS Luffy will have the same power.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roger high diff. Don't think they were as close equals as Luffy and Zoro are.
    Are you stupid ? Luffy and Zoro aren't close either. Zoro made it clear many times that Luffy is stronger than himself. You shit heads are bullshitting and sucking Zoro's dick in every turn.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Extreme diff.

    Luffy vs Zoro would also be extreme diff.
    Since when Rayleigh is capable of what Prime Whitebeard could do, stop sucking Zoro's dick.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard doesnt have CoC

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  19. #19
    WORST MANIPULATOR 120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,429
    Luffy vs Zoro and extreme diff?

    G4 destroys Zoro

  20. #20
    Ultra Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy vs Zoro and extreme diff?

    G4 destroys Zoro
    Probably two-shots him. Luffy doesn't need G4, he only uses against stronger people than on his own level, which doesn't apply to Zoron. Luffy is equally strong as Zoro when he is using G3, and he is faster than Zoron with G2.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard doesnt have CoC

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •