3 25.00%
  • 3/5

1 8.33%
  • 4/5

1 8.33%
  • 5/5

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    terrible chapter, shoved all the rebel tasting into 3/4s of a chapter and they get offpaneled 3-0, if you're going to shit on all the hype you built for the rebels, at least show the central side judging so we can see if it's legit or not

http://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/227/4499/20

are you implying that your dish wouldn't last long and you would've been Nene'd if Anne gasmed a bit more?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Ah, I see GP took care of the write-up. Saves me the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh yeah. @meru; the 2nd round is over.
    thanks and the same for next bout too please

Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    thanks and the same for next bout too please
    Sure I can do that as well.

Devour the Heavens&Earth Huo Yuhao's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    http://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/227/4499/20

are you implying that your dish wouldn't last long and you would've been Nene'd if Anne gasmed a bit more?
    Eishi's dish is probably filled with 99% drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Ah, I see GP took care of the write-up. Saves me the trouble.
    don't be lazy, share the salt

Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    Eishi's dish is probably filled with 99% drugs
    it's sorbet though

What an appalling chapter after all that setup. Not remotely unexpected though.

Kuga losing like that made all the development surrounding him pointless. Yeah, Eishi recognizes as different but so what? Kuga didn't prove any of that with his results, nor did he impact Eishi's countenance in any way.

Mimasaka copied Saito perfectly and made modifications so how did he lose? Course they won't explain that.

Megishima...what? Rindou somehow managed to beat him at his own game so one-sidedly, how again? This gulf made sense with Kuga and Eishi in their first match because of the gap in seats but Megishima is just one seat lower than Rindou. How on Earth is Souma supposed to compete when he's worse than Megishima on average?

Unless Isshiki is a God, they stand no chance and we all know the final will be some combo of megumi takumi and souma. I'd say Erina but the author loves to make her all tell and no show; has she ever even won a notable shokugeki in this series after all the hype? Not like 10th seat is worth anything at this point.

Regardless, the author is going to push off some teamwork nonsense as the reason for the rebels win (because he doesn't have the guts to have them lose). Only this path is forcing his way through a dead-end because Mimasaka copied his allies perfectly, he is the best support chef they've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Genbu View Post
    What an appalling chapter after all that setup. Not remotely unexpected though.

Kuga losing like that made all the development surrounding him pointless. Yeah, Eishi recognizes as different but so what? Kuga didn't prove any of that with his results, nor did he impact Eishi's countenance in any way.

Mimasaka copied Saito perfectly and made modifications so how did he lose? Course they won't explain that.

Megishima...what? Rindou somehow managed to beat him at his own game so one-sidedly, how again? This gulf made sense with Kuga and Eishi in their first match because of the gap in seats but Megishima is just one seat lower than Rindou. How on Earth is Souma supposed to compete when he's worse than Megishima on average?

Unless Isshiki is a God, they stand no chance and we all know the final will be some combo of megumi takumi and souma. I'd say Erina but the author loves to make her all tell and no show; has she ever even won a notable shokugeki in this series after all the hype? Not like 10th seat is worth anything at this point.

Regardless, the author is going to push off some teamwork nonsense as the reason for the rebels win (because he doesn't have the guts to have them lose). Only this path is forcing his way through a dead-end because Mimasaka copied his allies perfectly, he is the best support chef they've got.
    Megishima didn't necessarily lose one-sidedly, all we know is that Rindou beat him. It's just the way the chapter was set up make it look like they were dominated, but it was more likely a close match between those two.

3-0 is not a close match lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Genbu View Post

Megishima...what? Rindou somehow managed to beat him at his own game so one-sidedly, how again?
    where are you getting this from?

3-0 is not a close match lmao
    My bad, I misread it and thought the overall score as 3-0, but apparently none of the rebels got a single vote.

what are your guys' expectations for the next chapter? do you expect an explanation/flashback on how the rebels got swept or will the author just handwave it and move on, leaving us with this horrible aftertaste?

what are your guys' expectations for the next chapter? do you expect an explanation/flashback on how the rebels got swept or will the author just handwave it and move on, leaving us with this horrible aftertaste?
    I expect a flashback. We need to know how Rindou won so decisively. Especially the Mimasaka match. How do you lose 3-0 when you copied everything to a T and even added a bonus special roll?

I expect who is Kuga, Megishima, and Mimasaka next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    I expect a flashback. We need to know how Rindou won so decisively. Especially the Mimasaka match. How do you lose 3-0 when you copied everything to a T and even added a bonus special roll?
    you don't care about Kuga?

tbh, I think Kuga's underrated, obviously he was going to lose but seeing how far he could push Eishi would've been a good moment for his character and to see how high Eishi is. And Mimasaka too with Saito

I expect who is Kuga, Megishima, and Mimasaka next chapter.
    hwat?

Eishi's memory loss

oh, I thought you made a grammar mistake or forgot a word, you could've put it in quotes to clarify

You need to improve your deep thinking&analysis skill :

you don't care about Kuga?

tbh, I think Kuga's underrated, obviously he was going to lose but seeing how far he could push Eishi would've been a good moment for his character and to see how high Eishi is. And Mimasaka too with Saito

hwat?
    We already saw how kuga won though. He did a great job but the gap was too much.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    We already saw how kuga won though. He did a great job but the gap was too much.
    what chapter did you read?

we only saw that Anne's reaction was different indicating that Eishi's was better but didn't receive an indepth comparison on why Kuga lost to that dish, imo, it looked like a stomp from the offpaneling/unanimous decision which doesn't help his case