4 16.67%
  • 5/5

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D.Dragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder how much Nami's bounty would rise after this stuff
    To 500,000,000

EoS Nami will destroy countries with Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    To 500,000,000

EoS Nami will destroy countries with Zeus.
    Thats a huge jump from 66M to 500M

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    He was alive even after Big Mom wrecked him, dodged an attack then proceedes to tank Prometheus' attack too. King Baum has shown top tier level endurance
    He has to live for his fiancé. Love > Yonko's attacks

Baum is alive ?!

Another mundane chapter. Im hoping BM's expression on pg14 was meant to be a sign that shes done fucking around, because so far shes been very underwhelming as an antagonist and combatant and im getting very pissed off about it

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D.Dragon View Post
    Thats a huge jump from 66M to 500M
    From Black Cat to Sky Empress.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    From Black Cat to Sky Empress.

Hopefully she keeps Zeus after WCI, its a good power up for her

Seems like Oda really likes this "Let's make a cake together" plot line. He's giving his best for this

It's interesting that Big Mom actually has no control over Zeus. Guess it's just that appetite. She has no control over her own and thus her avatar doesn't either. I like that weaker characters can take advantage of stronger characters abilities depending on how they use them. It's just the delivery.

Also, it's just really weird that Big Mom is being outrun by this group. I mean, Luffy couldn't even keep up with Moria back in the day. I know in One Piece the usual deal is that they have incredible high speed movements for short distances but long distances are slow as molasses but this just seems to be taken to a bit of an extreme.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    It's interesting that Big Mom actually has no control over Zeus. Guess it's just that appetite. She has no control over her own and thus her avatar doesn't either. I like that weaker characters can take advantage of stronger characters abilities depending on how they use them. It's just the delivery.

Also, it's just really weird that Big Mom is being outrun by this group. I mean, Luffy couldn't even keep up with Moria back in the day. I know in One Piece the usual deal is that they have incredible high speed movements for short distances but long distances are slow as molasses but this just seems to be taken to a bit of an extreme.
    Plot my friend. That's why she can't reach them even though they're being stalled by an entire forest. The same thing as why Katakuri hasn't already taken the ship to the sea or destroyed it so that the SH would be practically isolated in the island.

Plot also keeps her from slashing them repeatedly with Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post

Depending on your combative skillset and level of strength, movement speed isn't important. I could easily fathom characters like BM losing to carrot and nami in a contest of speed, because her reactions, range, haki, durability and endurance are such that she can afford to be slow as fuck at running

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Good chapter but Oda better up the pace next chapter so this arc dont become a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Good chapter but Oda better up the pace next chapter so this arc dont become a drag.
    You always look at the bright side don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    Depending on your combative skillset and level of strength, movement speed isn't important. I could easily fathom characters like BM losing to carrot and nami in a contest of speed, because her reactions, range, haki, durability and endurance are such that she can afford to be slow as fuck at running
    But it doesn't really make sense, though. If she's so powerful physically (which has been hyped up to a large degree) then speed and endurance will still be at a base level that should make people like Luffy and Jinbei irrelevant, let alone Nami. Like, as long as you run away from her, she literally can't reach you because she's that slow? That's.....huh? Again, even Moria was faster than Luffy back in Thriller Bark and he mostly sat on his butt. No one suspected he'd be fast but Luffy couldn't catch him and Moria was laughing the entire time. For Big Mom, in a mad rage, to not be able to catch them here is a little suspect.

But again, this is more of the norm in One Piece which is pretty weird. Having fast movement speed over long distances is the exception, not the norm. Only a handful of people have shown that. Enel, Kizaru, Aokiji, Kuma, and G4 Luffy from the top of my head.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Called It!!!

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Minister of Cotton Candy Charlotte Licorice's Avatar
    Bartolomeo about to get Lucky Roux'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    You always look at the bright side don't you?
    Yeah i like to stay positive but when things gets seriously bad i will ofcourse complain and it's not like i haven't given out bad ratings to OP chapters before. I did give a fair amount of 2/5s to PH and DR.