Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Teo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,012

    Yami Sukehiro (Black Clover) vs Trafalgar Law

    who wins
    JAPANESE DENIM

  2. #2
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,642
    Since speed isnt equal ima go with Yami

  3. #3
    a Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    My mother's basement
    Posts
    1,153
    Yami cuts Law's head off

  4. #4
    Law dies before he even realizes the fight started

  5. #5
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,879
    Dimension Slicer!

  6. #6
    Type 2 Masterrace Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,019

  7. #7
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    It depends on the starting distance. If it's somewhat close, then Yami takes this since he can put Law before he creates Room. Otherwise Law wins.

  8. #8
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It depends on the starting distance. If it's somewhat close, then Yami takes this since he can put Law before he creates Room. Otherwise Law wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dimension Slicer!

    .

  9. #9
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .
    What's your point?

  10. #10
    Dreamy Mind Khaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uranus( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    731
    Yami blitzes since speed isn't equal



  11. #11
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yami blitzes since speed isn't equal
    As I said, it depends on the distance. Yami is FTL in reactions and combat speed. He can't cross quite long distances at this speed.

  12. #12
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,809
    Yami is ftl?

  13. #13
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,879
    No

    It's still up in the air.

  14. #14
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by ADD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yami is ftl?
    Yes, only in reactions and combat speed, though. He fought against light users (the light attacks were confirmed to move at speed of light) and dodged their attacks.

  15. #15
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,879
    It was never confirmed they were actually LS

  16. #16
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    Lemme find the scans.


  17. #17
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,879
    I have the volumes In paperback.

  18. #18
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have the volumes In paperback.

  19. #19
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    47,879
    Again, it's purely words at this point and nothing to back it up

  20. #20
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,266
    I mean, confirmation is a confirmation, right?

    Well, I've stopped reading Black Clover at chapter 40 or so, so don't mind me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •