7 24.14%
  • 4/5

2 6.90%
  • 5/5

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You do realize hating on OP is the new favorite thing to do ? Even when half of the criticism doesn't make sense ?
    anyone hates shit and current OP is tracking exactly to the shit hole.

Predictions for next chapter?
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Predictions for next chapter?
    Unfortunately I expect a lot of PIS. Not only for next one, but for all the remaining WCI chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    Unfortunately I expect a lot of PIS. Not only for next one, but for all the remaining WCI chapters.

Agreed. Oda wants to put Luffy in the most impossible situation possible, it seems.

I'd like for someone like Marco to come and save them, but that seems unlikely.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Agreed. Oda wants to put Luffy in the most impossible situation possible, it seems.

I'd like for someone like Marco to come and save them, but that seems unlikely.
    Not with the siege he put on WCI. Even if Marco comes by some miracle he isn't taking on both Katakuri and Big Mom. Unless he stalls Linlin and Luffy and co deal with Katakuri. But I find it very hard to believe. Oda will pull some impossible to imagine thing to get them out of situation. By patrolling the seas he has with 90% confirmed no one is coming to save them.
    Last edited by Whitebeard; 08-11-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    You do realize hating on OP is the new favorite thing to do ? Even when half of the criticism doesn't make sense ?
    Only for TMF and NF. Everyone else rides Oda's dick into the sunset. That's the problem: too many yes-men and fanboys at Oda's side. And why shouldn't people be upset that their favorite series has turned into garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    Only for TMF and NF. Everyone else rides Oda's dick into the sunset. That's the problem: too many yes-men and fanboys at Oda's side. And why shouldn't people be upset that their favorite series has turned into garbage?
    It's one thing to criticize the series and it's another to spout crap.Which is what most do.If you exclude some members here and some in NF,the only criticisms I see are that Big Mom has showed a DC feat on par with WB hence she is shitty,that the Big Mom Pirates don't seem like a threat and are fodders (seriously) and crap like that.The way Oda build this arc,it was bound for the BM pirates to fail.There icnredibly shitty things to shit on like why the BM pirates didn;t just shoot the Vinsmokes and were instead standing still,or why the fuck hasn't Brulee told anything about the poneglyphs but instead people try to shit on the arc because Big Mom hasn't killed the protagonists.Like seriously.

People are upset that Oda put them in multiple positions where they should have easily been killed with no practical or even probable way to get out of said situations other than gaffs from the villains side or just getting lucky/plot protection. Not BM's fault Nami can summon lightning before she does a second attack. That plot protection letting Nami move so fast and the tree get out of the way are what make BM look bad. The idea falling from so high may kill her makes her look bad when Kaidou is not phased by a greater height.
    Last edited by Dayum; 08-15-2017 at 07:33 PM.

It feels like it's been months since I last read a chapter.