Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Neymar leave Barca for PSG?

What do you think?

Can you see Neymar leaving la Liga for the Ligue 1 in order to step out of Messis shadow? Will PSG be able to avoid FFP? As far as I know, their plan is to sign a contract between Neymar and Qatar where he becomes the ambassador of the World Cup in Qatar and gets like 300m. Then he'd pay the 222m required for his transfer "out of his pocket".
    This way PSG pays 0 and can spend their money on additional signing bonuses for Neymar and his Father + additional transfers.

Does Neymar really want to leave? Will this work out? Has this gone too far? What do you guys think?

I was disappointed when he joined Barca since I hoped he had the ambition to become the Nr 1 and joining the catalans means staying in Messis shadow for years. He needs his "own" club if he wants to mark history.

Is PSG really the club to do it though? Ligue 1 is the weakest of the top five and is borderline interchangeable with Portuguesa Liga

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

A few days ago he got into a fight with Semedo. There's a good chance he leaves. All the rumours point to that. According to them, Neymar is tired of being under Messi's shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    A few days ago he got into a fight with Semedo. There's a good chance he leaves. All the rumours point to that. According to them, Neymar is tired of being under Messi's shadow.
    Likely destinations?

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    Likely destinations?
    PSG obviously.

He won't leave, not now.

not happening imo

Just saw the news. Neymar has not travelled to Barcelona with the team and is in Qatar where he will sign the new contract. It is a done deal IMO.

for what i know it's more done than not

tfw 220 mil

psg.. what a bad club to go to.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Yeah it seems like Neymar will leave...

But honestly, PSG is a mercenary Club. No real mentality, no love for the club, that's the only reason they lost 6 1 against a weak Barcelona.

I feel like Neymar should have joined the Premier League, he'd get his Ballon d'Or there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    Is PSG really the club to do it though? Ligue 1 is the weakest of the top five and is borderline interchangeable with Portuguesa Liga
    I totally agree, you don't deserve the Ballon d'Or for simply winning the Ligue 1 with PSG. That should be normal, like winning the Bundesliga for Bayern or the Serie A for Juventus.

Only argument for the Ligue 1 would be the new investors joining in. PSG and Monaco already got bought, Nice, Lille and Marseille just got bought aswell and Lyon is working really well with what they have (like Dortmund).

Maybe in 4-5 years the French league will be more competitive, but for now it's a shit league.

ok its done, and i was wrong

Done deal apparently. It's official.

Done deal.

Initially I thought this was a bad deal as well but thinking again maybe not. Couple of things:

1. Yes I too think that a move to big EPL club like Man Utd would ideally have been better but the reality is paying 198 mil + all the wages and the fees combined on one player is something that only a club like PSG can do.

2. Ligue 1 truly isn't that good compared to other top leagues. But maybe this might turn out well for the whole league? Others might step up and overall more money might be invested into the league altogether due to this?

3. Neymar needs a ballon d or and a team built around him. Staying at Barca under Messi's shadow that seemed unlikely. So maybe taking PSG to a champions league triumph might achieve that goal.

La liga have apparently refused neymar's release clause payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    La liga have apparently refused neymar's release clause payment.
    legit?

PSG only cares for fame and it's still a shitty club, they're better off buying 5 good players for 40m each than a neymar with chances of not playing well. Neymar is gonna ruin his development as well if he doesn't go to a better club.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    legit?
    Yup. BBC and pretty much all the major news outlets are reporting la liga rejected the payment.

Now it's being reported that Barca has told them that the payment has been made directly to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    Done deal.

Initially I thought this was a bad deal as well but thinking again maybe not. Couple of things:

1. Yes I too think that a move to big EPL club like Man Utd would ideally have been better but the reality is paying 198 mil + all the wages and the fees combined on one player is something that only a club like PSG can do.

2. Ligue 1 truly isn't that good compared to other top leagues. But maybe this might turn out well for the whole league? Others might step up and overall more money might be invested into the league altogether due to this?

3. Neymar needs a ballon d or and a team built around him. Staying at Barca under Messi's shadow that seemed unlikely. So maybe taking PSG to a champions league triumph might achieve that goal.
    Youre a Liverpool fan

This fgt neymar clearly just went to PSG for money