Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Youre a Liverpool fan

Whats up

Joining utd

utd is my 2nd team

But seriously, all I'm saying is that moving to an epl club probably would have been a better career move. And out of them Utd are the ones that can attract and go for these sorts of players.

Fuck. Was hoping Barcelona could keep Neymar for another year or two

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    utd is my 2nd team

But seriously, all I'm saying is that moving to an epl club probably would have been a better career move. And out of them Utd are the ones that can attract and go for these sorts of players.
    Neymars leaving because he doesnt want to play second fiddle to messi and his ambition is to win the Balon, Utd finished 6th last season he wont fulfill that ambition going there

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    Neymars leaving because he doesnt want to play second fiddle to messi and his ambition is to win the Balon, Utd finished 6th last season he wont fulfill that ambition going there

Highly doubt that they will finish outside top 4 this season. With Neymar they would have been even more formidable.

Utd were extremely hard to beat last season. Infact they they had least number of losses(3) in the league until they sacrificed last few games due to focusing on europa league.

Their main problem was scoring goals. With Neymar, Lukaku and co it wouldn't have been a problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This fgt neymar clearly just went to PSG for money
    money is power .

its actually good that he left barca. coz he was overshadowed by messi and suarez. now he has an opportunity to shine for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    money is power .

its actually good that he left barca. coz he was overshadowed by messi and suarez. now he has an opportunity to shine for himself.
    Neymar was overshadowed by Messi, not Suarez. Suarez was pretty shit last season.
    There are two types of opinions: my opinions and wrong opinions.

money is power . its actually good that he left barca. coz he was overshadowed by messi and suarez. now he has an opportunity to shine for himself.
    Yeah I thought about it a couple of days ago and you are right Leaving Barca was a good choice that way he can make a name for himself and not be overshadowed by someone else However I do believe he should have chosen a team other than PSG and La ligue 1 since in my opinion the team isn't that great and the Ligue is mediocre

I like Neymars choice overall. He needs his own club because even when Messi will decline, Neymar won't overshine Messis era. I don't think he moved because of the money, Barca is also able to pay huge salaries.

I guess PSG was the only possibility since City already spent to much money. But Ligue 1 man... his first match will be against Amiens FC lol
    I don't know if you can be Ballon d'Or without playing in La Liga or the Premier League...

PSGs squad isn't as bad as people try to portray them, I feel like they simply lack of mentality. Their overall squad isn't worse than United for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    Neymar was overshadowed by Messi, not Suarez. Suarez was pretty shit last season.
    well yea, but he couldnt score much because of them.

Yeah I thought about it a couple of days ago and you are right Leaving Barca was a good choice that way he can make a name for himself and not be overshadowed by someone else However I do believe he should have chosen a team other than PSG and La ligue 1 since in my opinion the team isn't that great and the Ligue is mediocre
    PSG is a good team, remember they beat barca 4-0 last year? but yea he could have go to other teams like chelsea, man u or juv. ligue one doesnt have much competition compare to england

well yea, but he couldnt score much because of them.

PSG is a good team, remember they beat barca 4-0 last year? but yea he could have go to other teams like chelsea, man u or juv. ligue one doesnt have much competition compare to england
    I never said PSG wasn't a good team I just think that there are much better teams out there that he could join
    Their win against Barca 4-0 was great but the team isn't always on that level

And yeah Ligue 1 doesnt have much competetion which is probably the reason why he chose it

I never said PSG wasn't a good team I just think that there are much better teams out there that he could join
    Their win against Barca 4-0 was great but the team isn't always on that level

And yeah Ligue 1 doesnt have much competetion which is probably the reason why he chose it
    I don't think so.

The country Qatar payed him over 300m "to be the Qatar World Cup representative" so he could pay his clause by himself. That's how they outplayed FFP. And the only other club being able to do this kind of things would be Manchester City.
    United, Chelsea and all the other milliardaire-clubs couldn't have done that.

Neymars "choice" was between City and PSG. City already spent to much money to build up their squad, PSG was the only option "left". But IMO this move was planned since a while, at least a few months. The whole operation was way to big.

Another hint is Verrati's abrupt change of mind. He wanted to leave PSG since they didn't came up to their promise: build a squad around him with big names. He made it clear that he'd like to move to Barcelona. But then, something changed. He suddenly wanted to stay and fired his agent.
    I believe that Nasser promised him Neymar at this point, PSG's president already was confident about signing him.

Competition in a league=/=quality in a league. The albanian league is competitive but it's quality is poor. Same in Germany. Bayern rules the league but the same Bayerm would crush any EPL team that crosses it's path. A competitive league means the teams are close to each other in quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    Competition in a league=/=quality in a league. The albanian league is competitive but it's quality is poor. Same in Germany. Bayern rules the league but the same Bayerm would crush any EPL team that crosses it's path. A competitive league means the teams are close to each other in quality.
    I agree with your post overall, but eventhough Bayern is one of my favorite clubs, I think their era of dominance has come to an end. Ribery and Robben are simply to old, always injured, and wingers are way to important in modern football. There are no world-class substitutes, Coman is too young and Costa was sold because he's a dick. Also there's no substitute for Lewy, Müllers not a real striker. When Lewy is injured, it's kind of a loss vs rly big teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mort View Post
    I agree with your post overall, but eventhough Bayern is one of my favorite clubs, I think their era of dominance has come to an end. Ribery and Robben are simply to old, always injured, and wingers are way to important in modern football. There are no world-class substitutes, Coman is too young and Costa was sold because he's a dick. Also there's no substitute for Lewy, Müllers not a real striker. When Lewy is injured, it's kind of a loss vs rly big teams.
    Bayern's pre season has been shit so far and I don't like it. I agree with what you said and it is a major problem for the club that they don't spend much on players IMO. Since 2013 when they won UCL, Lewa had been the only good signing. Costa is out, Sanches was disappointing, James even more so(with what I saw at least). We just have to wait and see for Tolisso, Rudy and Süle in action. Gnabry may be ready to replace one of the aging wingers probably and James can do the same. I think their era is not over yet. They have the best striker and keeper, coupled with what in theory is one of the best defenses. Two WC winners, Kimmich who is a promising youngster and Alaba who is arguably the best in his position. The only problem are the injuries IMO, which tend to happen very often.