Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232
Results 4,621 to 4,638 of 4638
  1. #4621
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,752
    Getting modkilled is no where near as bad as what you did. That's a fact. If you can't admit that you're not a true man. ._. You're petty. You should have just laughed at the award like a good sport and admit your follies.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  2. #4622
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,731
    Nika is fierce

  3. #4623
    Nikas been salty ever since I got her lynched her out from beyond the grave because she wasnt good enough to defend herself

  4. #4624
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Getting modkilled is no where near as bad as what you did. That's a fact. If you can't admit that you're not a true man. ._. You're petty. You should have just laughed at the award like a good sport and admit your follies.

    what do we do, bolid

  5. #4625
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,946
    What happened in this thread?

    what do we do, bolid

  6. #4626
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nikas been salty ever since I got her lynched her out from beyond the grave because she wasnt good enough to defend herself
    What are you even talking about
    I was not lynched I was modkilled.
    Beyond the grave? what? *confused*

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  7. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are you even talking about
    I was not lynched I was modkilled.
    Beyond the grave? what? *confused*
    Youre literally just using town losing as an excuse to take pot shots at me and thats why youre a cunt

    Why are you even annoyed in the first place when you arent town? Id accept this if it was Avalon or maybe someone else who got a lot of town killed, but you? Nah. Youve no right to talk about me taking an L, your faction was literally about the most irrelevant thing in the whole game.

    Now how about you get over whatever this is, and grow the fuck up. Its a game of mafia, you child. Stop trying to bring me down when I know I didnt have a good game. Also dont get personal with me, if you dont like it when I get personal back

  8. #4628
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Youre literally just using town losing as an excuse to take pot shots at me and thats why youre a cunt

    Why are you even annoyed in the first place when you arent town? Id accept this if it was Avalon or maybe someone else who got a lot of town killed, but you? Nah. Youve no right to talk about me taking an L, your faction was literally about the most irrelevant thing in the whole game.

    Now how about you get over whatever this is, and grow the fuck up. Its a game of mafia, you child. Stop trying to bring me down when I know I didnt have a good game. Also dont get personal with me, if you dont like it when I get personal back
    I'm still confused, what are you talking about lynching me from beyond the grave? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    I made one little joke about you and you blew up XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
    I'm not annoyed. The game couldn't have turned out better. If you read the dead players chat you'd see what I'm talking about.
    You have no right to tell me who I get to make jokes about. And if my team was so irrelevant as you say, why did you waste day phase lynching Ink Spot, my obvious scum partner

    I'll drop this now, but you should re-evaluated yourself before telling others to "grow up" when you're the one who literally called me a cunt just now, AND went out of your way to flame me for simply giving "Most Clueless Player Award" which is just a joke. I gave Cake, CAKE of all people this award TWICE and even she just laughed like a good sport. Maybe you should grow up.

    I'm not trying to bring you or anyone down. You're more insecure than I thought if you think that.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  9. #4629
    blah blah blah, the game was meant to be a bit of fun.

    Take your pissing stick somewhere else, girl. Im not interested.

  10. #4630
    nevermind, i scrolled down and see its getting personal so im getting outta here

    and just gonna lurk from a safe distance


  11. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nevermind, i scrolled down and see its getting personal so im getting outta here

    and just gonna lurk from a safe distance

    Its fine, this is the sort of thing I didnt want to see either.

    Im done here as well

  12. #4632
    yea mafia is meant to be fun and this game gave all of us many laughs. its been a while since I genuinely enjoyed mafia on tmf(as short lived as it was). And this game was special because even after death I kept lurking

    Taking bunch of fun people+crazy people you have a recipe for a great and fun game. This is what mafia was all about until that fucking cunt Tom came and tried to control everything and made everything strict

    if we should flame anyone its Tom. FUCK TOM

  13. #4633
    Yeah I think the members play a huge role, if this game was with a different set of members it would probably get to page 19 at most.

    This cast was great. Though it would have been better if Tifa, Great Potato and Dofla were also playing.

    Actually add in X and Tom.

    Woulda been complete chaos if they all joined.

  14. #4634
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yea mafia is meant to be fun and this game gave all of us many laughs. its been a while since I genuinely enjoyed mafia on tmf(as short lived as it was). And this game was special because even after death I kept lurking

    Taking bunch of fun people+crazy people you have a recipe for a great and fun game. This is what mafia was all about until that fucking cunt Tom came and tried to control everything and made everything strict

    if we should flame anyone its Tom. FUCK TOM
    These people are his descendants and spiritual successors poopy, theyre the enemy

  15. #4635
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I think the members play a huge role, if this game was with a different set of members it would probably get to page 19 at most.

    This cast was great. Though it would have been better if Tifa, Great Potato and Dofla were also playing.

    Actually add in X and Tom.

    Woulda been complete chaos if they all joined.
    Angels still beats this game by a thousand posts

  16. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Angels still beats this game by a thousand posts
    angels?

  17. #4637
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    angels?
    Some game on here that went up to 5000 posts

  18. #4638
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,731
    Real niggas would nominate this game as thread of the year

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •