Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    America's Most Hated ZERO PHOENIX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Real Muslims follow the Quar'an.
    By your argument you allege that you have good Muslims and crazy ones yes? I expect the same courtesy when discussing Christianity.

"Individuality blinds people to the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Emma View Post
    Shut the fuck up and stop being a racist assfuck. If you can't debate without flaming, then don't debate at all.
    I have nothing against Muslims. Kind of awkward given that my brother is one don't you think. I have an issue with fundamentalists. Thanks for playing. I can always count on you to talk shit even where you don't know what the fuck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    And like I told Minty, go to a mosque and tell them that. Don't talk to me about that shit. I don't follow Islam. Go to your local terrorist hotspot and let them know the Koran doesn't justify what they're doing. Looking forward to your report. Idiot.
    Why should I tell them those who do this shit know their religon doesn't justify it on the inside. Murder the Idoltarous = murder those who worship false Idols after recieving th3e messages of god know not most of the monothesic ones but the polythesic ones who belive in sacrifices and shit basically the peopled murdered in the witch hunt for being suspected of human sacrifices and shit. IIt would not justify killing Jews or Chritians or even Indian polythesic religon unless their religon is mixed with satanist shit. when you tell me go to a mosque and tell them this it is only a way of giving up a losing argrument because you have been suckered into what the media would have you belive so I am finished talking to someone who ignorantly uses a qoute in the quran to say it justifies the actions of evil.

By your argument you allege that you have good Muslims and crazy ones yes? I expect the same courtesy when discussing Christianity.
    Real Christians read the Bible and follow Christ, not some demi-god.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

Quote Originally Posted by Allara D. Hazziez View Post
    Why should I tell them those who do this shit know their religon doesn't justify it on the inside. Murder the Idoltarous = murder those who worship false Idols after recieving th3e messages of god know not most of the monothesic ones but the polythesic ones who belive in sacrifices and shit basically the peopled murdered in the witch hunt for being suspected of human sacrifices and shit. IIt would not justify killing Jews or Chritians or even Indian polythesic religon unless their religon is mixed with satanist shit. when you tell me go to a mosque and tell them this it is only a way of giving up a losing argrument because you have been suckered into what the media would have you belive so I am finished talking to someone who ignorantly uses a qoute in the quran to say it justifies the actions of evil.
    So basically you got nothing? Got it.

Ah now you have nonthing against muslims nice way of backing out if muslims are terrorist than you have nonthing against that since thats how you think of them? just give up

Ah now you have nonthing against muslims nice way of backing out if muslims are terrorist than you have nonthing against that since thats how you think of them? just give up
    What's your point? I'm asking because that post was so fucking dumb I don't know what you said to me.

I have nothing against Muslims. Kind of awkward given that my brother is one don't you think. I have an issue with fundamentalists. Thanks for playing. I can always count on you to talk shit even where you don't know what the fuck is going on.
    Then stop stereotyping every muslim and calling all of them terrorists. The actions of a few does not mean everyone is responsible for it. There are extremists in every religion; you just have to learn to not be an ignorant shithead about it and assume everyone is out to bomb everything.

What's your point? I'm asking because that post was so fucking dumb I don't know what you said to me.
    I have not seen any questions just so you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Emma View Post
    Then stop stereotyping every muslim and calling all of them terrorists. The actions of a few does not mean everyone is responsible for it. There are extremists in every religion; you just have to learn to not be an ignorant shithead about it and assume everyone is out to bomb everything.
    I'm playing devil's advocate bitch. You know what that means? Of course you don't. You don't know shit because you don't have a fucking job or a college education. Get the fuck outta my section. You fucking attention whore.

I'm playing devil's advocate bitch. You know what that means? Of course you don't. You don't know shit because you don't have a fucking job or a college education. Get the fuck outta my section. You fucking attention whore.
    No you're playing the asshole's assvocate. What does having a job have shit to do with this? Will I know the answer once I work at a Burger King?

Uh are you slow cause I would think you could answer it the first time I asked. Go If your just angry than go F your self it should make you feel much better if your just stupid and this is your way of backing out than just leave our section

You're the one whoring for attention by playing devil's advocate.

I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.

Uh are you slow cause I would think you could answer it the first time I asked. Go If your just angry than go F your self it should make you feel much better if your just stupid and this is your way of backing out than just leave our section
    Bitch I own the War Zone. Not one of you motherfuckers on this site can see me. And not one you niggas were able to give me a justification or an argument surrounding the atrocities in that vid. Only thing you dumb niggas know is dumb nigga shit, i.e., manga and nothing else.

Bitch I own the War Zone. Not one of you motherfuckers on this site can see me. And not one you niggas were able to give me a justification or an argument surrounding the atrocities in that vid. Only thing you dumb niggas know is dumb nigga shit, i.e., manga and nothing else.
    Ah right Ima go find a video showing christians justifying killing 100s because they are another sect of christianity and I want you to answer to that doesn't make since does it. You obviously are bad at the nigga shit I call debating how about you show your bro that video and explain to him why he is a terrorist.

Oh and just for you to know the quaran never justified that terrorist shit go to a mosque and see what happens when you try to explain why their book represents terroism and you will get your answers oh and if you want you can still drop this and f your self.
    Last edited by Heart; 07-13-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Lol didn't the Christians slaughter the Hugonauts?

Ah right Ima go find a video showing christians justifying killing 100s because they are another sect of christianity and I want you to answer to that doesn't make since does it. You obviously are bad at the nigga shit I call debating how about you show your bro that video and explain to him why he is a terrorist.
    English isn't your first language is it? Get out the hood nigga.

Attack the post, not the poster.

English isn't your first language is it? Get out the hood nigga.
    Nah you just don't got shit to say. tbh you aren't in a powerful enough position of life are you you make a decent paying job so you see your self above average but in reallity this is all you are a dumbass who has no purpose in life. I figured I shouldn't waste good english on you

All shit did this nigga give me bad rep now you bitching