Page 188 of 209 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 4163
  1. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell me the country you live in.
    Albania.

  2. #3742
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Albania.

    In 2009, a Pew Research Center demographic study put the percentage of Muslims in Albania at 79.9% (2,522,000). However, a Gallup poll gave percentages of religious affiliations with only 43% Muslim, 19% Eastern Orthodox, 15% Catholic and 23% atheist or nonreligious.


    I don't think anything happens in Albania.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  3. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In 2009, a Pew Research Center demographic study put the percentage of Muslims in Albania at 79.9% (2,522,000). However, a Gallup poll gave percentages of religious affiliations with only 43% Muslim, 19% Eastern Orthodox, 15% Catholic and 23% atheist or nonreligious.


    I don't think anything happens in Albania.
    The latest census was actually held in 2011 and shows muslims at 58% of the population. Again, muslims here make up a much larger percentage of population than Germany as you can see. Don't claim to know muslims better than I do Rax.

  4. #3744
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,432
    But not religious muslims, clearly

    If you put those numbers in so many other muslim countries they'd be executed

    Also I'm not impressed by you boasting Muslims being peaceful when you live in a country that causes zero waves and isn't where the problems stem out of



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #3745
    Okay Rax. If you say so.

  6. #3746
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,432
    Do you think any of those non-religious or elsewise converted to other religion folk who were once Muslim would be safe in any of the major Muslim countries?



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #3747
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,201
    I'd like to be removed from the list that allows me to be mentioned in this thread.

  8. #3748
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,432
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun of Shoguns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to be removed from the list that allows me to be mentioned in this thread.

    !


    The plot thickens



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #3749
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,432



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #3750
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shut the fuck up you ignorant cunt.

    Anyone who cites the religonofpeace website as a legitimate source doesn't deserve to be taken seriously as all.

    The place lists verses like 8:12 and 9:29 as proof islam is violent. That ALONE indicates that its creators don't know shit about the religion






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  11. #3751
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,432
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shut the fuck up you ignorant cunt.

    Anyone who cites the religonofpeace website as a legitimate source doesn't deserve to be taken seriously as all.

    The place lists verses like 8:12 and 9:29 as proof islam is violent. That ALONE indicates that its creators don't know shit about the religion

    More like you're mad about your own nut jobs giving your group a bad name.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #3752
    Banned DreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,650
    @Pimp of Pimps; I've had enough of Rax, can you ban him from the thread, please?

  13. #3753
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More like you're mad about your own nut jobs giving your group a bad name.
    I'm more than capable of falsifying and discrediting islam without boneheads like yourself throwing around invalid arguments that don't help the situation and just pollute the thread and create tension.

    Shut your fucking mouth






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  14. #3754
    @Z @Pimp of Pimps @Halaros 536 @Game Master @Heart @baji17 @Luffee @ShinjoXXXX @ReXDrake @Akira @Le nettoyeur @MO @Aether @DreX @AverageReader100 @Emperor Whitebeard @Chaos2000;

    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “He who desires that his life be prolonged, his Rizq be expanded and he be distanced from a bad death, should fear Allāh and take care of his relatives.” [Musnad Ahmad]

    Two things (fearing Allah and taking care of relatives) result in three benefits:
    1. A longer life,
    2. Greater Rizq,
    3. A good death.

    Rizq is usually taken to mean livelihood but it is inclusive of much more. It includes all that Allah (ﷻ) bestows on one of His creatures. Thus, in a person’s Rizq is their wealth, their children, their natural abilities, such as intelligence, etc.


    No.​

  15. #3755
    @Z @Pimp of Pimps @Halaros 536 @Game Master @Heart @baji17 @Luffee @ShinjoXXXX @ReXDrake @Akira @Le nettoyeur @MO @Aether @DreX @AverageReader100 @Emperor Whitebeard @Chaos2000;

    Gouta, Syria has lost hundreds of innocents in merely a few days. I recommend donating as much as you can.

    islamicoasis.org is a good charity organization. I know the founder personally.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 02-21-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    No.​

  16. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Z @Pimp of Pimps @Halaros 536 @Game Master @Heart @baji17 @Luffee @ShinjoXXXX @ReXDrake @Akira @Le nettoyeur @MO @Aether @DreX @AverageReader100 @Emperor Whitebeard @Chaos2000;

    islamicoasis.com is a good charity organization. I know the founder personally.
    you know if the foundation is registered / recognized by the EU of the top of your head?

  17. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you know if the foundation is registered / recognized by the EU of the top of your head?
    No clue.
    No.​

  18. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No clue.
    aight, fair enough.

    edit: its .org btw. just checked

  19. #3759
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,912
    pops has actually turned in to a spam bot to promote some random jihad site

    so much for debate and discussion


  20. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    aight, fair enough.

    edit: its .org btw. just checked

    Good catch
    No.​

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •