Page 186 of 208 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4142
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've no interest to engage in a subjective discussion with no beneficial outcome, brat. And please don't add any of your ass-pulls to the argument because everything is handled differently.

Homosexuality has abundant downfalls even from a modern point of view, enough to disallow it naturally. Also, as I said, today, the matter is handled differently for how dangerous and misleading it might be. Nowadays, homosexuals are mostly hated or/and advised among Muslims.
    Ah,you dont deny it.Ok DreX,i guess this debate is over

Good day sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    I remember a father killed his son because he was gay...

Is this standart in Islam?
    I saw one recently where parents killed their 3 children because they were becoming "too western"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    Agreed. People often look into religion in a very narrow, black and white perspective when it simply isn't the case.
    Yet gay people are still getting thrown off buildings in the name of the Muslim faith.

Still slicing up girls clits

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    I saw one recently where parents killed their 3 children because they were becoming "too western"

- - - Updated - - -

Yet gay people are still getting thrown off buildings in the name of the Muslim faith.

Believe what you want.

More like facts are facts.

Don't blame me.

Blame the mass amounts of your religion that don't want leave that's ruining it for those that do.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Wtf is this thread?

Do we really need to discuss and debate about religion now? Aren't we fucking literate? (assuming most of us are)
    Seriously, this thread is really disappointing me, i always hate this kind of stuff, just because of some people's idiotic behavior in society the world judges their whole race, that's fking irritating man, if you wanna judge someone then judge them by their own fking behavior.
    Fuck religion, fuck caste, fuck discrimination, just believe in fking humanity.
    Damn this thread is making me lose my control.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt anyone
    Last edited by Shota Aizawa; 02-13-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    just believe in fking humanity.
    no

humans are really shitty when given the chance to be

- - - Updated - - -

That is bad.but you can not expect anything else from such people
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Yeah,sure..
    alright

That is bad.but you can not expect anything else from such people
    As someone who's experiencing mass Muslim immigration right now tell us your tale.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    no

humans are really shitty when given the chance to be
    You know what i meant.
    Pls don't drag me into this, this thread is giving me cancer.

As someone who's experiencing mass Muslim immigration right now tell us your tale.
    They are all ungrateful and behave as if they own the land.

once they said:"you should ban pork completely"

Just wtf
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Yeah,sure..
    alright

They are all ungrateful and behave as if they own the land.

once they said:"you should ban pork completely"

Just wtf
    dont forget your not allowed to offend one, since thats a crime punishable by prison time now

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    I've no interest to engage in a subjective discussion with no beneficial outcome, brat. And please don't add any of your ass-pulls to the argument because everything is handled differently.

Homosexuality has abundant downfalls even from a modern point of view,
    enough to disallow it naturally. Also, as I said, today, the matter is handled differently for how dangerous and misleading it might be. Nowadays, homosexuals are mostly hated or/and advised among Muslims.
    Bullshit it fucking does DreX.

Stop viewing homosexuality so rigidly from a one dimensional Islamic perspective and give it a proper evaluation

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Jesus

I didn't even see that part of DreX's post

That's pretty offensive.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Meanwhile a majority of Muslim countries would slaughter any Christian they got their hands on.

Still killing gays

Still killing any non-muslims.
    I'm in Pakistan and have seen multiple churches. If you're going to troll, as least be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by AverageReader100 View Post
    The whole "Muslims having sex with goats" thing. I don't understand why people think that, where it came from, etc.? Can someone explain why, its origins, etc.?
    I'm not sure. It's really strange.

I remember a father killed his son because he was gay...

Is this standart in Islam?
    No, it's not. Contrary to what some people say, there is no death penalty simply for being homosexual. Nor is being homosexual technically forbidden, since it's not like they chose to be attracted to the same sex (whether or not it's genetic is irrelevant). The sin is acting on homosexual desires. In an Islamic state (of which none exists) there is a death penalty (carried out by the state not by random citizens) for Muslims who are caught in the middle of homosexual activity and, honestly, the only way to get caught would be to engage in such vile actions in public. As for non-Muslims, they are judged by their own people according to their own laws.
    No.​

I find it funny how these uneducated haters try and bash on a religion not knowing that it resulted in arguably the most successful civilisation(s) in all of human history. The irony of trying to bash something that either directly or indirectly formed the modern world they love so much is just too much.

@Emperor Whitebeard; @AverageReader100; @DreX;
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'm in Pakistan and have seen multiple churches. If you're going to troll, as least be a good one.

I'm not sure. It's really strange.

No, it's not. Contrary to what some people say, there is no death penalty simply for being homosexual. Nor is being homosexual technically forbidden, since it's not like they chose to be attracted to the same sex (whether or not it's genetic is irrelevant). The sin is acting on homosexual desires. In an Islamic state (of which none exists) there is a death penalty (carried out by the state not by random citizens) for Muslims who are caught in the middle of homosexual activity and, honestly, the only way to get caught would be to engage in such vile actions in public. As for non-Muslims, they are judged by their own people according to their own laws.
    And that's fucking discriminatory bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    And that's fucking discriminatory bullshit
    On what basis? They chose Islam, they agreed to abide by Islam with all it's rules and regulations. If they do something worthy of punishment, should be punished.

You will talk about how they aren't hurting anyone or how it should be their right. But, like I've told you before, us Muslims are above arbitrary beliefs based on whim and desire.
    No.​

I find it funny how these uneducated haters try and bash on a religion not knowing that it resulted in arguably the most successful civilisation(s) in all of human history. The irony of trying to bash something that either directly or indirectly formed the modern world they love so much is just too much.

@Emperor Whitebeard; @AverageReader100; @DreX;
    That's irrelevant to the fact that islam has a multitude of very abhorrent doctrinal positions.

I'm well within my right to criticise and disparage your religion, which cant even be verified as true within your own epistemic paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    That's irrelevant to the fact that islam has a multitude of very abhorrent doctrinal positions.

I'm well within my right to criticise and disparage your religion, which cant even be verified as true within your own epistemic paradigm.

Look around, ReX. Islam isn't the way of life with abhorrent positions. Islam is a beacon on light in a world where such vileness as incest, pedophilia, the killing of children, the murder of innocents and so on is the norm.

You can criticise all you want, but your criticisms have no value because your beliefs aren't based on anything. We've been through this before. You're criteria is that we should be allowed to do anything so long as it doesn't physically harm others, but even that criteria is based on nothing but thin air. Furthermore, you do not have an understand of how to originize society whereas Islamic civilisation has been among the, if not THE, most prosperous civilisation of all time.
    No.​

On what basis? They chose Islam, they agreed to abide by Islam with all it's rules and regulations. If they do something worthy of punishment, should be punished.

You will talk about how they aren't hurting anyone or how it should be their right. But, like I've told you before, us Muslims are above arbitrary beliefs based on whim and desire.
    I don't care if they knew what they were getting themselves into, that's bullshit because not all people who identify as muslims are going to observe their religion the same way.

Your beliefs are fundamentally arbitrary as well. You derive your morality from god, but as I demonstrated in the "Left vs Right" thread it doesn't matter how powerful you are, moral statements don't have any universal truth value. You went so far as to affirm that god can make any conceivable thing come to pass even if it violates the laws of logic, which is an utterly idiotic and self defeating position because it renders all of rationality meaningless and means that god could do things like stop being god, make ME more powerful than he is etc.

The Euthypharo Dilemma is another thing that stumps the bullshit notion that god decides what right and wrong are

- - - Updated - - -

Look around, ReX. Islam isn't the way of life with abhorrent positions. Islam is a beacon on light in a world where such vileness as incest, pedophilia, the killing of children, the murder of innocents and so on is the norm.

You can criticise all you want, but your criticisms have no value because your beliefs aren't based on anything. We've been through this before. You're criteria is that we should be allowed to do anything so long as it doesn't physically harm others, but even that criteria is based on nothing but thin air. Furthermore, you do not have an understand of how to originize society whereas Islamic civilisation has been among the, if not THE, most prosperous civilisation of all time.
    Now youre just being dishonest.

Ive fucking told you what principles guide my beliefs a million times - the wellbeing of humanity and productivity of society. Youd find that this is what nearly everyone else values as well, so you cannot argue that my personal beliefs don't have any foundation or rationale behind them.