Page 184 of 201 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 4015
    Pops, do you support Sharia Law?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is burying a newborn alive any better or worse than flushing one down the toilet?

Ironically, all the things you mentioned also happen in the US.

Have a good day, Rax.
    One is done by disgusting people as an outlier to what a normal American thinks.

The other is a religious thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we don't go around killing gays and non-Christians in America in Modern times.

The Sandlands still do.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    Pops, do you support Sharia Law?

Of course. Every Muslim should.
    No.​

Of course. Every Muslim should.
    Disgusting.

You're okay with women being second class citizens and having an actual rape culture?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Disgusting.

You're okay with women being second class citizens and having an actual rape culture?
    Neither of those are characteristics of Sharia law.

I'm not stupid enough to get sucked into your little game Rax, have a good day.

Maybe one day you'll realize you're not a pure bred anglo-saxon.
    No.​

Well that escalated

Neither of those are characteristics of Sharia law.

I'm not stupid enough to get sucked into your little game Rax, have a good day.

Maybe one day you'll realize you're not a pure bred anglo-saxon.
    I'm fully aware under Sharia law that the vote and opinion of a woman's is only half that of a man's.

I also know they require FOUR witnesses to back them if they get raped and wish to bring it forward, and if they make said claim and fail they are severely punished, even killed.

Your sand beliefs can't trick me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Well that escalated
    Are you a sand believer like Pops, V?

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I'm fairly certain the muslims had FAR more slaves than America did.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Not anymore

It's interesting since under Islamic law one of the biggest sins is for a Muslim to become a non-Muslim and abandon your beliefs.

Punishment ranges from death to jail time depending on the people you ask.

Not anymore

It's interesting since under Islamic law one of the biggest penalties is for a Muslim to become a non-Muslim and abandon your beliefs.

Punishment ranges from death to jail time depending on the people you ask.
    You shouldn't associate yourself with those violent folks.

I'll never know if Pops is part of the minority of peaceful muslims or an evil one in disguise.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Violent people are everywhere you just have to protect yourself. Staying in shape, training and maybe a weapons course goes a long way.

You also give him too much shit, pops is cool

Violent people are everywhere you just have to protect yourself. Staying in shape, training and maybe a weapons course goes a long way.

You also give him too much shit, pops is cool
    Yes, but where there are people who are violent, there is an entire religion with hundreds of millions of people who are radicals and monsters.

Pops didn't even deny going to the Middle east for training like those dudes from the Boston bombing

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

I wonder why people think you need four witnesses to prove rape or that a woman's vote counts half as much as a man's? Neither are even remotely true.

Just so everyone knows, rape does not require four witnesses. Any reasonable proof that the rape occurred is counted as sufficient evidence and, as far as I remember, the punishment for rape is execution. The four witnesses thing is only for adultery. It's designed so that the punishment is harsh but virtually impossible to execute.

As for a woman's vote counting half as much as a man's, there's no basis for this. A woman's vote counts just as much as a man's. There is perhaps some confusion with the fact that in some cases (financial issues), a woman's testimony might count half as much as a man's. This, however, is because during that time women usually did not deal with finances and business much. In the event that a woman is well-versed in finances or business (she's a business woman, works, is educated in the field etc) her testimony is equal to that of a man's. There are also instances where a man's testimony is worth less than a woman's. For example, if a man and women are giving a testimony in regards to when she got her first period or something related to weaning the child the woman's testimony would take precedence.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 02-09-2018 at 04:15 AM.
    No.​

I wonder why people think you need four witnesses to prove rape or that a woman's vote counts half as much as a man's? Neither are even remotely true.

Just so everyone knows, rape does not require four witnesses. Any reasonable proof that the rape occurred is counted as sufficient evidence and, as far as I remember, the punishment for rape is execution. The four witnesses thing is only for adultery. It's designed so that the punishment is harsh but virtually impossible to execute.

As for a woman's vote counting half as much as a man's, there's no basis for this. A woman's vote counts just as much as a man's. There is perhaps some confusion with the fact that in some cases (financial issues), a woman's testimony might count half as much as a man's. This, however, is because during that time women usually did not deal with finances and business much. In the event that a woman is well-versed in finances or business (she's a business woman, works, is educated in the field etc) her testimony is equal to that of a man's. There are also instances where a man's testimony is worth less than a woman's. For example, if a man and women are giving a testimony in regards to when she got her first period or something related to weaning the child the woman's testimony would take precedence.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
    • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
    • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
    • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
    • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
    • A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
    • Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
    • A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
    • A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
    • A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
    • Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
    • A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
    • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
    • Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
    • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
    • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
    • A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
    • A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ˝ the weight of a man's.
    • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
    • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
    • Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
    • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

You shouldn't associate yourself with those violent folks.

I'll never know if Pops is part of the minority of peaceful muslims or an evil one in disguise.
    Sounds like new Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    Sounds like new Germany

Move to America and tell your story, pal

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Yes, but where there are people who are violent, there is an entire religion with hundreds of millions of people who are radicals and monsters.

Pops didn't even deny going to the Middle east for training like those dudes from the Boston bombing
    You do realize that if all muslims or the majority of them were "monsters" and "radicals", the world would be a much more cruel place, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    You do realize that if all muslims or the majority of them were "monsters" and "radicals", the world would be a much more cruel place, don't you?
    Luckily for me their resources mostly amount to sand filled pockets.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Luckily for me their resources mostly amount to sand filled pockets.
    Sure thing buddy. You're more likely to die from getting hit by lightning than a jihadi attack.

Sure thing buddy. You're more likely to die from getting hit by lightning than a jihadi attack.
    Thanks to America's security

- - - Updated - - -

I've already talked to Efege of the troubles of letting in tons of Muslims and they just want to change all of the laws and rules to their liking.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Thanks to America's security

- - - Updated - - -

I've already talked to Efege of the troubles of letting in tons of Muslims and they just want to change all of the laws and rules to their liking.
    My country has had muslims and christians living together for centuries and to this day, we haven't had a single incident. You just go around, find a bad article about muslims and immediately label all of us as terrorists. I bet you haven't even met a muslim in your life.

My country has had muslims and christians living together for centuries and to this day, we haven't had a single incident. You just go around, find a bad article about muslims and immediately label all of us as terrorists. I bet you haven't even met a muslim in your life.
    See, this shows that we can live together in inter-faith peace!