Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 120 of 120
  1. #101
    I enjoyed the acting. I loved hearing everyone talk in that style.

  2. #102
    @Ink Spot;

    Next movie?

    I think it's White's turn?

  3. #103
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,809
    Fuck! I spent my free pass on a movie I had watched
    @Gwenhwyfar;

    Next movie please.

  4. #104
    Alright this weeks movie is a bit left field, its a musical but its a good film

    Moulin Rouge

    Its a drama/romance but I really enjoyed it

  5. #105
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,809
    Didn't know White was into musicals

    I love that movie.

    Come what may and elephant love medley

  6. #106
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,297
    I don't really care for that movie but it might be better as a rewatch

    Thanks to Cake~


  7. #107
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,690
    What happens if i skip out on this one?
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 08-14-2017 at 02:10 PM.

  8. #108
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    2,277
    I've seen it before as well.
    But I don't remember anything because my memory is bad

    or rather I've wasted my memory on things that could never really help me in life.


    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What happens if i skip out on this one?
    Just watch the film man

  10. #110
    I'll probably watch this tomorrow.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've seen it before as well.
    But I don't remember anything because my memory is bad

    or rather I've wasted my memory on things that could never really help me in life.
    You have indeed if you dont remember the majesty of Moulin Rouge

  12. #112
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watch the film man
    Yeah i obviously have time for it. Just not sure if it's my type of movie but i might like it and i watch movies i don't like sometimes.

    I start watching it tomorrow or on thursday so i can finish it by the end of the week. (Actually that's a good idea so i can make sure i always finish a movie here)
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 08-15-2017 at 04:26 PM.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah i obviously have time for it. Just not sure if it's my type of movie but i might like it and i watch movies i don't like sometimes.

    I start watching it tomorrow or on thursday so i can finish it by the end of the week. (Actually that's a good idea so i can make sure i always finish a movie here)
    Its good, give it a chance. Like it isnt the type of film I watch with my friends, and admittedly it would be a something id call a guilty pleasure as a man but the story is really good ,its like a modern day of romeo and juliet as a musical.

  14. #114
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,690
    Yeah might aswell watch every movie that gets picked since i signed up for this. Like said i don't have to watch the whole thing at once so as long as i start at a good time i think i can manage this just fine since i'm not all that busy.

  15. #115
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,690
    I have decided to watch the movies i own at home that are picked here because i dislike watching movies on computer i have realized,i think that's a big part of what's kind of making this a chore for me. What will that affect?

  16. #116
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have decided to watch the movies i own at home that are picked here because i dislike watching movies on computer i have realized,i think that's a big part of what's kind of making this a chore for me. What will that affect?
    You can watch whatever you want, I don't want to kick people out, but the more movies you skip. The less you get to choose. So each week it's a new one, but if you skip after a freepass. You'll have to wait one cycle, skip another one, and you can't pick for 2 cycles. And so on.

  17. #117
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,690
    Okay, picking movies is not that important for me so as long as i can still participate here as much as i like that seems fine to me.

  18. #118
    @Ichiryuu;

    Did you say you were gonna join?

  19. #119
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ichiryuu;

    Did you say you were gonna join?
    I said it seemed interesting and that I'd be interested in joining, so I guess so.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  20. #120
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    7,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, picking movies is not that important for me so as long as i can still participate here as much as i like that seems fine to me.
    Great

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •