1 5.00%
  • 3/5

6 30.00%
  • 4/5

7 35.00%
  • 5/5

3 15.00%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    For fucks sake. Smoothie darling, hurry up and prove your worth already. My homeboy Katakuri is still getting all the best panels thankfully, it was awesome to hear him say hed end luffy himself

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if big mom didn't even get to taste the cake couldn't they just make anything that even slightly resembled it and pass it off for it?
    They need days and special ingredients for the cake. Big Mom tasted a random cake Streusen turned the castle into and said it tasted bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    For fucks sake. Smoothie darling, hurry up and prove your worth already. My homeboy Katakuri is still getting all the best panels thankfully, it was awesome to hear him say hed end luffy himself
    Katakuri is the only one that is making Big Mom Pirates not look like totally incompetent.

What was Opera still doing on the island? I thought the dude would have bailed a while ago so he didn't get caught in his lie when the Strawhats inevitably showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    The plan was to use brulees ability to help them escape right?
    Yeah, but that would just get them to the ship. Big Mom crossed a huge distance really quickly and knew exactly where they were. Maybe the Sun Pirates would help more with that in some way.

Oh yeah, and I just remembered that Brook and Chopper separated to get the submarine. Wonder how that'll come in.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Well tbh they needed days for the gigantic cake.

They should be able to make a smaller cake way faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Yeah, but that would just get them to the ship. Big Mom crossed a huge distance really quickly and knew exactly where they were. Maybe the Sun Pirates would help more with that in some way.

Oh yeah, and I just remembered that Brook and Chopper separated to get the submarine. Wonder how that'll come in.
    Well, Big Mom was supposed to be dead right?

Sanji's going to have to bake a cake for BM, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    They need days and special ingredients for the cake. Big Mom tasted a random cake Streusen turned the castle into and said it tasted bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Katakuri is the only one that is making Big Mom Pirates not look like totally incompetent.
    As I have said, hes indisputably been the best character the whole arc

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

What if Pound will stall BM?

Could he secretly be yonkou level?

I mean, he's been fucking with BM for couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    if big mom didn't even get to taste the cake couldn't they just make anything that even slightly resembled it and pass it off for it?
    I thought the same. Perospero could have easily made something with his candy fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    It probably means Brook is somehow going to steal the show once again, since he's slipped off the grid.

I hate how there are commanders that are like Katakuri who are pure badassness and intimidation
    Then you have guys like smoothie

#PrayForQueen

Though, I don't know what you guys are expecting with Smoothie? Her to somehow stall BM by herself and get a flashback of how she fought against Mihawk for 10 days straight?

She's a Yonko commander for pete's sake
    Atleast stop acting like a wuss

Minister of Yulefest Charlotte Krampus's Avatar
    Shanks' island looks like the One Piece version of Scandinavia.

Compote materialized out of thin air. Wonder if she'll be gone again next chapter.

Opera got what he deserved.

Honestly, I wonder why Katakuri and most of his siblings are so loyal to Big Mom. Sure, she's their mother and all, but she's nothing but a pain in the ass for everyone. She kills her own children without hesitation and even scolds them when they're trying to save her from going nuts. If I was Katakuri, I'd team-up with the alliance and send her fat ass to the ocean's floor for being such and ungrateful, childish bitch.

And finally, I really love the King and Queen chess soldiers riding on chair homies. Fucking priceless.

Well tbh she came to look for Grandmaster Streusen and to warn the rest of BM pirates.

I don't think her being scared and not calm at the current situation shows her in a bad light by any means.

They can't all be like Katakuri.

Pereospero was pretty clever with that lie to bad his life is on the line. Tho she may forgot since she doesn't remember what she does during her rampage.

Oda will probably off panel the sword strike and just start the battle of in the middle or the next chapter will be something like "Chiffon and Pudding" which focuses solely on them for 50 pages.

Minister of Yulefest Charlotte Krampus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    #PrayForQueen

Though, I don't know what you guys are expecting with Smoothie? Her to somehow stall BM by herself and get a flashback of how she fought against Mihawk for 10 days straight?
    I think it's just the difference in portrayal between her and Katakuri that ticks everyone off.

The Big Mom Pirates have so many combatants and ability-users that she isn't really requiered to do anything tbh tbf. It's not like they're in the middle of a war with another Yonkou crew. But you can't deny that Oda clearly favors Katakuri over Smoothie, all she gets are backseat reaction panels. He could've easily shown her saving some of her siblings when the castle collapased or something, but nope that's all Katakuri's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    I think it's just the difference in portrayal between her and Katakuri that ticks everyone off.

The Big Mom Pirates have so many combatants and ability-users that she isn't really requiered to anything tbh tbf, it's not like they're in the middle of a war with another Yonkou crew. But you can't deny that Oda clearly favors Katakuri over Smoothie, all she gets are backseat reaction panels. he could've easily shown her saving some of her siblings when the castle collpased or something, but nope, that's all Katakuri's job.
    That's just how Oda handles women tbh.

Clearly he loves katakuri, but who does not?

Maybe he's trying to hint something?

#KatakuriNextYonkou #PotatoStarchPirates2017