Thread: 224 Spoilers

224 Spoilers

Kuga lays aluminum foil on the Chinese hot pot, and creates a “food smoker” on his own.

Kuga’s aim is to use the food smoker to directly transmit the leaves’ scent to the fried pork.

Simultaneously, he uses the black bin from Mimasaka to create the sauce.

The black bin that Mimasaka gave to Kuga is “smoked soy sauce”.

He mixes the smoked soy sauce with balsamic vinegar, black vinegar, sugar, and applies that on the shattered leaves.

The scent of the leaves don’t just impact the fried pork but also the sauce and makes it truly shine.

Judge: It’s good to focus on supporting your teammate, but what about your own dish?

Mimasaka’s opponent is the fourth seat of the Elite ten Somei Saito, known as the Genius Sushi craftsman.

Saito feels sorry for Mimasaka that the theme is Tuna, but Mimasaka makes a confident expression.

As Saito starts to prepare the tuna, Mimasaka also makes his move.

Mimasaka: FLASH!

Mimasaka perfectly traces Saito’s movements, and performs the exact moves without even a second of difference.

This is his new special move!

“Perfect Trace Flash”

He is able to read his opponent’s moves and thoughts like he flashes his opponent’s move with a camera.

He’s able to copy every exact move made by the opponent.

And using that ability, Mimasaka helped out Kuga while Saito was thinking about the recipe.

So Tsukasa is basically fighting against both Kuga and Mimasaka at the same time.

Kuga: My responsibility here is to ensure that I take you down now.

That’s why I will end your winning road.

Tsukasa: Your resolve to even abandon your style…It seems like that you really are not the same Kuga.

END.

​http://www.bakadata.com/manga-spoile...ma-224-spoiler

I get kuroko no basuke vibes. Perfect copy...

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Mimasaka's ability is getting to the point of absurdity. Wonder how one can beat it now

Mimasaka too OP now.

wait I though saito was the fifth seat?

Devour the Heavens&Earth Huo Yuhao's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMO View Post
    wait I though saito was the fifth seat?
    Promoted since Megishima left.

- - - Updated - - -

Takumi should challenge Mimasaki again to a shokugeki. It'll be glorious when he gets destroyed a second time.

Mah boy Mimasaka
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Mimasaka's ability is getting to the point of absurdity. Wonder how one can beat it now
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Mimasaka too OP now.
    you pretty much beat him through pure skill, he can't copy right at the spot if you do something really advanced that he hasn't learned or seen imo

seeing as how he can copy right off the bat, I'm guessing that it's leaning heavily on his knowledge of pre-existing techniques, he can't copy people like Jouichiro so easily. This is actually a really great hard counter to central goons, seeing as how Azami has them be "one dimensional" in sticking to his method of doing things. A little research and Mimasaka could possibly beat anyone under Eishi/Rindou.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg