Could This Be Kouen?

http://kingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Chu?file=Chu_Military.PNG
    The guy on the top left with helmet

consensus in the last thread says it's very likely

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    consensus in the last thread says it's very likely
    What kind of General do you expect him to be?I think he will be an all-rounder like Renpa

96/100/95

九十八级超级多罗
    Jiǔshbā J Chāoj Duluō

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    What kind of General do you expect him to be?I think he will be an all-rounder like Renpa
    hopefully an instinctual general kinda like Duke Hyou

would honestly surprised me if the best general of Chu isn't an all rounder

97/97/96

str = 100
    ldr = 100
    int = 90
    exp = SS

Spoiler
    According to the history next arc or event recorded in Shiji, Qin and Wei formed an alliance and set foot in Chu's region but got ass kicked instead so it will be the best to hype his Character into the series by putting him the one responsible for Qin and Wei loss

yeah it's almost certainly kouen

If Kouen is going to be the final opponent for Shin then I don't see him being less than a 97 (as in weaker than Renpa or Gaimou) given that by this point in the manga, Shin will have already taken down Gaimou and Houken. That being said I don't see him being equal or above Kanmei in stats either, so he'll be 97 or 98 martially. I'd guess 97.

Even if Shin uses other methods to win, ultimately it usually does down to a 1 vs 1 with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    If Kouen is going to be the final opponent for Shin then I don't see him being less than a 97 (as in weaker than Renpa or Gaimou) given that by this point in the manga, Shin will have already taken down Gaimou and Houken. That being said I don't see him being equal or above Kanmei in stats either, so he'll be 97 or 98 martially. I'd guess 97.

Even if Shin uses other methods to win, ultimately it usually does down to a 1 vs 1 with him.
    Kouen is for Moubu the ultimate Chu's warrior and general

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Kouen is for Moubu the ultimate Chu's warrior and general
    Irrespective of how it is in history, if he's the strongest final opponent he will go down to Shin. Even if in history Moubu took him down, Hara will just twist it where the Moubu army defeated Kouen with Shin being the key player within that army.

Remind me of Gakuki.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard,Zi Yu,SiWang YenShen,Xuan Feng,Tian Kui,Zhen Chan.

I expect a 98/100/93 which makes him equal to Renpa and Gakuki