Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. #21
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,401
    Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes seeing as he was so willing to take it and the only one aside from Zoro who was still conscious after Kuma knocked out the crew. Only thing that stopped him was Zoro blindsiding him to take the spotlight.
    There was brook as well.

    Thanks to Cake~


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes seeing as he was so willing to take it and the only one aside from Zoro who was still conscious after Kuma knocked out the crew. Only thing that stopped him was Zoro blindsiding him to take the spotlight.
    Sanji told them to find another chef again implying he's sacrificing himself.

    Sanji would be dead taking in Luffy's pain.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  3. #23
    Emperor Pirate Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There was brook as well.
    Brook wasn't trying to do anything.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji told them to find another chef again implying he's sacrificing himself.

    So was Zoro. He already said to Kuma that take my head instead of Luffy's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji would be dead taking in Luffy's pain.
    Completely baseless.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Most successful posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  4. #24
    But he survived, proving his endurance is to be even stronger than he gave himself credit for.

    The same feat doesn't apply to Sanji. I mean, heck, Sanji passed out from one strike to his side.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  5. #25
    Emperor Pirate Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But he survived, proving his endurance is to be even stronger than he gave himself credit for.
    So Sanji could do the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The same feat doesn't apply to Sanji. I mean, heck, Sanji passed out from one strike to his side.
    Yes it does. Zoro hits Sanji's opening, Zoro was in vegetative state for a while and he even felt the pain in Sabaody Island. Not that he survived that easily.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Most successful posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  6. #26
    ihascaketoo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji told them to find another chef again implying he's sacrificing himself.

    Sanji would be dead taking in Luffy's pain.
    Zoro was begging Kuma to take his life in turn for Luffy's how is that any different?

    Believe In
    Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    wtf o.o i thought u was rax =_=








  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro was begging Kuma to take his life in turn for Luffy's how is that any different?
    Read the last part of my post.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  8. #28
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,805
    Because it's not
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  9. #29
    Winter is cumming Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    5,116
    Nigga you gay

    Gay ass nigga



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with incest whatsoever, so this concern that the normalization of homosexuality will cause it to become less stigmatized is completely unwarranted



  10. #30
    ihascaketoo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read the last part of my post.
    That's an assumption. Zoro thought he would die too and thought he was doing the heroic thing by sparing both Sanji and Luffy. Once again how is that any different from Sanji telling them to find a new chef?

    Believe In
    Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    wtf o.o i thought u was rax =_=








  11. #31
    Emperor Pirate Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it's not
    Yup.


    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Most successful posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  12. #32
    WORST MANIPULATOR 120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,945
    Get out Erkan,you're drunk

  13. #33
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yup.

    Not sure what was that supposed to mean but considering we are talking about Erkan the Weeble imma just do
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's an assumption. Zoro thought he would die too and thought he was doing the heroic thing by sparing both Sanji and Luffy. Once again how is that any different from Sanji telling them to find a new chef?
    Sanji was knocked unconscious with one swing by Zoro.

    Zoro stayed conscious the whole time after he took in Luffy's pain. Sanji would probably died from that.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  15. #35
    Emperor Pirate Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure what was that supposed to mean but considering we are talking about Erkan the Weeble imma just do
    It means you're crying like a bitch ass Zoro.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji was knocked unconscious with one swing by Zoro.
    Gtfo. One huge swing to Sanji's undefended kidney with a sneak attack. It's a technical KO move, it's only natural that Sanji falls from that. Zoro would in the same condition.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Most successful posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gtfo. One huge swing to Sanji's undefended kidney with a sneak attack. It's a technical KO move, it's only natural that Sanji falls from that. Zoro would in the same condition.
    lol





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  17. #37
    Emperor Pirate Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,962
    You also forgot to mention that Sanji recovers from that shortly after.




    Two pages later.

    ,




    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Most successful posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  18. #38
    ihascaketoo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji was knocked unconscious with one swing by Zoro.

    Zoro stayed conscious the whole time after he took in Luffy's pain. Sanji would probably died from that.
    Do you know how common that whole blindside shtick is in anime? Doesn't mean he would've died from it, try again.

    Believe In
    Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    wtf o.o i thought u was rax =_=








  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you know how common that whole blindside shtick is in anime? Doesn't mean he would've died from it, try again.
    I should be the one saying try again.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  20. #40
    ihascaketoo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I should be the one saying try again.
    Then say it that is your argument after all. You haven't convinced me otherwise.

    Believe In
    Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    wtf o.o i thought u was rax =_=








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •